VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That was intended for the 'not dreads' brigade, BTW. New here. I really don't think hairstyles or highlights are relevant here. If someone can enlighten me as to why they might be, or how they might do something for this desperate family, I'll reconsider. In the meantime, I don't care how people describe his hair. I am concerned with the evidence against him and, moreover, bringing Hannah home.
Because a suspect in another similar case was described with cornrows. It wasn't a fashion statement believe me!!

Someone upthread mentioned the necklace JLM was wearing in photos taken just hours before Hannah disappeared. I wonder if the police have THAT (perhaps broken or a piece of it) and it had Hannah's DNA on it ?

She was known to with him and close to him...not sure that would be enough, Imo.

That was intended for the 'not dreads' brigade, BTW. New here. I really don't think hairstyles or highlights are relevant here. If someone can enlighten me as to why they might be, or how they might do something for this desperate family, I'll reconsider. In the meantime, I don't care how people describe his hair. I am concerned with the evidence against him and, moreover, bringing Hannah home.
You're asking for enlightenment on why the appearance of someone in a criminal case might be relevant?

Hairstyles and color are relevant when you are looking for someone who is missing or wanted. imo

The difference to a casual observer between dreads or braids? I'm a blonde. Try asking a person, at 1am, how much is natural and how much peroxide. Bear in mind why they're there (to drink, eat, be merry).

Silly. IMO.

In the DMV photo, he seems to have his chin pulled in, which imo would give him the double chin and make his face look fuller.

I thought the newest pic looked like he had a slight SMILE on his face....

You're asking for enlightenment on why the appearance of someone in a criminal case might be relevant?

Here's the relevance, if I saw a guy with braids fitting JM's description I may just walk on by but IF he has dreads there's a chance I might call the tip line! Make sense?

Did they find popcorn with him?

(I came home to 20+ pages behind so I cheated and went to the end of the thread)

I have not heard or read a peep about popcorn. I wonder if any of the locals here or anyone with a reporters work email might pose the question. I/we worry about the animals too.

I was dumbfounded he still had his sister's car - with the same tags.

I'm curious about the alias he used. Someone he knew? A rather odd name to come up with, IMO.

I heard someone say in an earlier thread that Carr was his grandmothers last name and I would guess its also his mothers maiden name.

She was known to with him and close to him...not sure that would be enough, Imo.

Agreed. But if broken with her DNA on it, would be a piece of the puzzle so to speak. I wonder too what that necklace was and if it had any particular significance to him. Was it something he was known to always wear? Was he wearing it when arrested?

No. I'm asking why people are quibbling over 'dreads' or 'braids'?

Because some people don't know if there is a difference. It's best to skip by something that doesn't interest you (General you).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No. I'm asking why people are quibbling over 'dreads' or 'braids'?

Because braids can be removed...dreads imply the hair has been growing out for quite awhile.

Also JLM bears a striking resemblance to the sketch of the rapist who attacked a woman in Alexandria in 2005 and who has also been tied by DNA to Morgan Harringtons death

In the police sketch the suspect had short hair. Ill leave you to figure the rest out on your own

Imo, things get a little silly on these serious threads from time to time...but many people are choosing to spend their free time, or limited time, here to make sure not to miss anything, and everyone, Imo, is most concerned with finding Hannah and getting justice. It is inevitable there will be "down time" between news items, yet no one wants to go away. I don't think anyone is being deliberately callous and I hope any families that read WS see the dedication first. So many members take part in searches, donate money, water or food to search parties or organizations and more.

Anyway, this ability to keep talking about a case in a general sort of way is why I like a General Discussion thread. Soon, info won't be coming out anymore and this case will go very quiet here without such a thread. Jmo

I hope that she is found soon so that forensic evidence of Jesse can be identified. I have a lot of empathy for people that knew him and truly believed that he was incapable of violence against women, but I doubt that there are many genuine people that believe that. From what little we know about the night that Hannah vanished, based on this article, we know that many people, including friends, recognized him as a threat.

It's very sad that none of the people that saw Hannah incapacitated with a predator did not do something for her. Clearly she was way out of his league. In her right mind, she would not be caught dead with him, but there she was, caught dead with him.

How could anyone; witnesses, not see and know that there was a serious problem with a 270 pound 32 year old Jesse, holding up an 18 year old incapacitated girl ... as they disappeared into the night? How many people did not intervene on Hannah's behalf?
No wonder people don't want their real names published!

Because braids can be removed...dreads imply the hair has been growing out for quite awhile.

Also JLM bears a striking resemblance to the sketch of the rapist who attacked a woman in Alexandria in 2009 and who has also been tied by DNA to Morgan Harringtons death

In the police sketch the suspect had short hair. Ill leave you to figure the rest out on your own

Fairfax was 2005... Morgan was 2009. I know it was just a mis-type but wanted to make sure the dates were right!

I guess JM was not aware of security cameras where he was seen hanging out, which is surprising, seeing that he knew Charlottesville well. IMO

Surprising? I know the area where I live very well and I couldn't tell you right now whether any of the local stores, restaurants, etc. have cameras. I assume some would, but have no clue which.

Transformation complete...just wanted to show this example. I'll bet he ate his greens too!
transform.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member