VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be that hard to imagine his Grma or sis or mother had some Ambien that he helped himself to while eating his greens.

Getting Ambien is easy if you want it! The most incredible insomnia runs in my family. My dad and grandma (dad's mom) both can't sleep for jack. Neither can I. Small-time fixes like breathing exercises and sleepy tea are a joke for this strain. So are over-the-counter and natural sleep aids. It's extreeeemely resistant. I told the doctor and she gave me some Ambien. I mean, I had a legitimate serious, serious problem. I'd stay up usually three, but sometimes five or six, days in a row, just trying to sleep. I firmly blame it for the fact that I did terribly in high school (couldn't remember a single thing I heard). But all I had to do was tell the doctor, second-hand, about my problem. No sleep study, no nothing.

In fact, one doctor prescribed it to me at the age of 17 (not meant for those under 18), and renewed my prescription for about four years (not for long-term use). Wow, is it easy to get Ambien...

I was thinking about this earlier... If you take one Ambien, you'll start seeing diminished motor skills in about 20 minutes most times. Sleep is practically inevitable. You start saying and thinking things that make no sense. It says clearly on the bottle that mixing it with alcohol intensifies its effects.

Given how easy it is to get Ambien, how immensely powerful it is, and how it reacts with alcohol, are guys not using it for date rape?

Newbie intro!
Hi, all! Just joined, have been lurking on websleuths recently.
Got here bc of the Jenise Wright case. I live close to Seattle. Came back for Hannah Graham - used to live in Charlottesville.
I remember reading a ton of ideas and speculation during Jenise Wright that actually came to be true. So, I think y'all have an amazing collective brain.

This case has me heartbroken, scared for these women in cville, and horrified that this guy might possibly be a serial killer.

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the collective websleuths brain!:loveyou:

Newbie intro!
Got here bc of the Jenise Wright case. I live close to Seattle. Came back for Hannah Graham - used to live in Charlottesville.
I remember reading a ton of ideas and speculation during Jenise Wright that actually came to be true. So, I think y'all have an amazing collective brain.

This case has me heartbroken, scared for these women in cville, and horrified that this guy might possibly be a serial killer.

Anyway, looking forward to being part of the collective websleuths brain!:loveyou:

Hello~~! I also live near Seattle!!! Thanks for coming =)

Wonder if the FBI does monitor this site? Think about it...let's say JM is a serial killer. Would he come to a site like this to read about some of his past victims...even comment on the sites? Would be interesting to know...like I said earlier if they can figure out what his "handle" or login name is on other devices, they might could find comments he has made even on this site. I am sure you guys have all thought of that...I am slow. ;)
There have been perps on the board. Yes some cases the Lawyers have been here. In the Casey Anthony Trial the camera caught a screen shot of our website from the Defense table. That was why the Defense asked for the table to be moved and it was. I was on another board years back and Richard Ramirez's wife was posting. That was sooo bizzare. We had to handle her with kid gloves so she would come back. If she was challenged she would go Mach 90 and leave. So we would be nice and back she came. She was as whack as he was minus the murders. Oh and our beloved Yuri Melich in the CA Trial did make some benign posts here. Of course Baez brought it up in Trial.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/news/l...277197981.html?_osource=SocialFlowTwt_DCBrand

Find Hannah: Suspect Extradited to Virginia; Search Widens for Missing Student Hannah Graham
Friday, Sep 26, 2014 • Updated at 11:19 PM EDT
The man accused of abducting missing college student Hannah Graham was returned to the Commonwealth Friday, after being arrested in Texas earlier in the week.
Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr. was flown via a private jet, and arrived in Charlottesville just after 6 p.m. He was first taken to the Charlottesville Police Department, followed by the county jail.
News4 Northern Virginia Bureau Reporter David Culver reported Matthew's lawyer was at the police department that afternoon.

I take Ambien. I have done some pretty strange stuff in the beginning. Sleep walked. Cooked meals in middle of night while asleep. I microwaved a marshmallow peanutbutter taco and sent text pictures to all my friends of it at 3am. It's well documented that Ambien has caused these side effects. Doesn't always make you sleep. Easy RX to get too.it would make for a possible date drug IMO.

BBM. :rolling::rolling::rolling:

Newbie intro!

:welcome6:

If you google Ambien, it IS THE new Date Rape drug. & very very dangerous, tasteless, and an amnestic. Highly potentiated by alcohol and you apparently have about 10 minutes before it knocks you out. Some even said you had to be in bed before you took it! wow,,,,, And made even more dangerous with alcohol if you vomit as you could choke to death.

Newbie intro!

Awesome look forward to your posts :Welcome1:

"Quote Originally Posted by ninij9 View Post
I take Ambien. I have done some pretty strange stuff in the beginning. Sleep walked. Cooked meals in middle of night while asleep. I microwaved a marshmallow peanutbutter taco and sent text pictures to all my friends of it at 3am. It's well documented that Ambien has caused these side effects. Doesn't always make you sleep. Easy RX to get too.it would make for a possible date drug IMO."

Hahaha! I have done such amazing things on Ambien... I once ate five bowls of Fruit Loops and then threw up. Woke up one morning to my husband almost in tears, asked him what was wrong, and he said I had said something "Beautiful and moving" the previous night O_O;

Recently, when I was having worse trouble than usual and had to take it again, I had a vivid "waking dream" about two llamas tying up and bullying another llama for being "long"... As I snapped out of it, I said "We have to save him!". DH posted about it on FB and now my relatives are constantly teasing me with llama memes :gaah:

Totally agree with you! Totally! What I was trying to say was that my daughter couldn't distinguish. She believed whatever the prowlers told her. If someone would have "seemed" like a nice person, especially a strong athlete to protect her, she would have believed him. She would have felt "protected." I suspect this reasoning will be part of this case. Imo
And yes.....my daughter was raped by someone she trusted to protect her.

So sorry about that last sentence.

But, this is common, and it seems very common with JM. They're charming, jovial, gregarious, seemingly trusting. Manipulative. Controlling. All while being sweet and friendly. That's how they do it if there's any luring involved at all - even if it's just to a bar for a drink. Not the snatch and grab of Fairfax. We don't know about MH. We don't know about any possible others because they aren't here to tell us. But in this case, if JM is to blame, he came across as that description people around here are becoming infuriated to hear - because he's that good.

There have been perps on the board. Yes some cases the Lawyers have been here. In the Casey Anthony Trial the camera caught a screen shot of our website from the Defense table. That was why the Defense asked for the table to be moves and it was. I was on another board years back and Richard Ramirez's wife was posting. That was sooo bizzare. We had to handle her with kid gloves so she would come back. If she was challenged she would go Mach 90 and leave. So we would be nice and back she came. She was as whack as he was minus the murders. Oh and our beloved Yuri Melich in the CA Trial did make some benign posts here. Of course Baez brought it up in Trial.
Wow[emoji50]

If you google Ambien, it IS THE new Date Rape drug. & very very dangerous, tasteless, and an amnestic. Highly potentiated by alcohol and you apparently have about 10 minutes before it knocks you out. Some even said you had to be in bed before you took it! wow,,,,, And made even more dangerous with alcohol if you vomit as you could choke to death.
My mother was given Ambien while she was in the hospital. She ripped out her IVs and walked the halls dripping blood the whole way. By the time the nurses decided to check on her, she was pretty much covered in blood. She said she thought she was wet because it was raining, and she was on her way to the circus. Yeah...

Longo said she was refused admittance to McGrady's. Do we know if it's because of no ID or because she was intoxicated?
I think a local posted after a certain time places that served alcohol and food shut down to those not of legal drinking age. Once the kitchen closed IIRC.

I took Ambien once just before a flight from L.A. to London. I fell asleep as soon as I hit my seat, missed all meals and didn't wake up until we landed. That was it for me. 11 hours out cold. Scary stuff.

Hahaha! I have done such amazing things on Ambien... I once ate five bowls of Fruit Loops and then threw up. Woke up one morning to my husband almost in tears, asked him what was wrong, and he said I had said something "Beautiful and moving" the previous night O_O;

Recently, when I was having worse trouble than usual and had to take it again, I had a vivid "waking dream" about two llamas tying up and bullying another llama for being "long"... As I snapped out of it, I said "We have to save him!". DH posted about it on FB and now my relatives are constantly teasing me with llama memes :gaah:
ROFLMAO. I soooo get it.

That's what I thought. Yeah, no, this is not kid stuff. Even without alcohol in the mix, I would be extremely concerned about a young woman who had taken it for whatever reason away from her home. In no time at all she'll be stumbling and talking complete gibberish. I've never tried to force myself to stay awake after taking it, but I doubt it's possible.

Also, I've really drank myself under the table before, but I've never been as intoxicated on whatever amount of alcohol as I consistently was on one little Ambien. I would be concerned about a woman taking it even in her own home if her partner or roommate had even the slightest creepy streak... In fact, taking it if you live alone is a little bit scary! That stuff, man....

And, like I said, it's so easy to get that it's pretty much scary.

I think we have the predators.
I think we have the naïve and trusting.
not a good mix.
But only the predator knows this....
jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors