VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is extremely frightening to me that he is repeatedly referred to as having no boundaries. Touching women in ways everyone knows nobody likes without even getting permission. I was looking for a spot in Coy's article where someone specifically said he persisted even after getting a "no". Didn't notice that. I'm not saying JM must be good at taking no for an answer, but that perhaps maybe he even KNOWS his behavior is unwanted to begin with (poking holes in his dimwitted, doesn't know any better facade), and is... Maybe just "testing" girls to see how tolerant they are?

Well, now that I think about it, he was met with resistance, but seemed to ultimately back off when he was told in no uncertain terms.

This line of discussion is why we need to hear from JM's former "long time girlfriend". There was a reporter at the last presser who was pushing a line of questioning about a white girl, who was not Hannah, who was seen with JM at his residence before he went out that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In public anyway!!! :/

Yep. I personally think that JM "tests the waters", trying to find a weak, vulnerable woman who puts up with his behavior even a little bit. He might come on to many different women in one night before selecting a target, probably one who's alone and very drunk. Then, the darkness could increase or decrease depending on his "luck". The girls he was bothering earlier in the night weren't having it, didn't seem all that drunk, and had people with them, so he gave up. Finding Hannah by herself, totally hammered, apparently unfamiliar with her surroundings and possibly in need of assistance must have been his dream scenario, as much as I hate to say it.

BBM. Eyewitness testimony being what it is, it doesn't surprise me... What does surprise me is the amazing talent it must take to do a halfway decent police sketch. I'm pretty artistic and am always drawing, but I don't think I could draw accurate faces while a person recounts them from memory. Between the frailties of eyewitness testimony and the sheer difficulty of recreating a face from someone else's memory, it's a wonder sketches are ever of use. The more I think about it, the less I question the sketch vs. JM.

Yep, I really don't see much of a resemblance except Sketch is a black man with a wide face, yet even so I still think it could be JM. For all we know the Sketch was produced from the testimony of only one eye witness, who was attacked from behind, injured, and sexually assaulted, in the dark. Its amazing to me that she was able to recall enough details to produce what we have now... but I'm glad she did!

This line of discussion is why we need to hear from JM's former "long time girlfriend". There was a reporter at the last presser who was pushing a line of questioning about a white girl, who was not Hannah, who was seen with JM at his residence before he went out that night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know =/ The live in girlfriend situation seems like such a cliffhanger at this point. Granny, who JM seems so close with, seemed to think this was a current relationship. On top of that, I thought I heard there were other people living with JM, and now the apartment is abandoned? Wondering where those people went... Also, at the very least, it sounds like this relationship was recent and long-term, but JM is described as having a "reputation" for a kind of sexual aggression towards women, even just the very inappropriate come ons in public. Sounds to me like he was behaving that way even while in a relationship, and a serious one at that, if they were living together. That would not fly with me if a boyfriend was acting that way. I'm sure they had at least those kinds of problems, jealousy and unfaithfulness... Would love to hear how deep those problems ran.

BBM. Eyewitness testimony being what it is, it doesn't surprise me... What does surprise me is the amazing talent it must take to do a halfway decent police sketch. I'm pretty artistic and am always drawing, but I don't think I could draw accurate faces while a person recounts them from memory. Between the frailties of eyewitness testimony and the sheer difficulty of recreating a face from someone else's memory, it's a wonder sketches are ever of use. The more I think about it, the less I question the sketch vs. JM.

Yep, I really don't see much of a resemblance except Sketch is a black man with a wide face, yet even so I still think it could be JM. For all we know the Sketch was produced from the testimony of only one eye witness, who was attacked from behind, injured, and sexually assaulted, in the dark. Its amazing to me that she was able to recall enough details to produce what we have now... but I'm glad she did!

Has anyone stepped up besides the one guy and said they knew him well? My apolgies, I came in late, but have read the news and here lately. tia

Oh and I did read his father's news.

garrr

What I was just thinking about is how Tempo has changed it's story like 3 times now. Once they got "take out" alcohol and Hannah was in there with JM, then they didn't they say she was inside and drinking and now she waited outside while he got a couple shots. I personally don't think they JM would have asked HG to wait for him outside while he gets drunk. For one that's not a good way to get a girl to go with you anywhere and for another what girl would stand there and wait for you while you drink more alcohol and you're intoxicated yourself.
Maybe he did give her something to take. I mean I can tell in the surveillance that she is a little intoxicated but I didn't see where she couldn't stand up or maybe she was drinking INSIDE.

Exactly, their story isnt adding up.

I too find it highly unlikely that HG waited outside for 30 minutes while JLM went inside to drink.And IMO he wouldnt have done that any way, too big of a chance of her getting bored and taking off on him.

Not one single eyewitness talked to her while she was supposedly outside? Not one of them thought to call the police tip line after she went missing?

She was inside that bar that night.Im sure of it.

I was reading Coy Barefoots article and comments regarding JMs behavior towards the women he encountered the night Hannah went missing. Some said sounds like a lot of guys they were unfortunate enough to run into every time they went out. I thought yep me too. Well I was out at a few bars last night and I was thinking some more and yeah most of us girls do get approached by drunken idiots at some point but his behavior was a bit more than that I believe. If some idiot I didn't know flung me over his shoulder or continued to touch me inappropriately when I had already told him to back off he'd be going home minus a few teeth. Most of the time when drunk men approach me or my friends its a bit of an annoyance, JMs behavior in my opinion was harassment.

I too find it highly unlikely that HG waited outside for 30 minutes while JLM went inside to drink.And IMO he wouldnt have done that any way, too big of a chance of her getting bored and taking off.

Not one single eyewitness talked to her while she was supposedly outside? Not one of them thought to call the police tip line after she went missing?

Something that hasn't sat right with me this whole time is this idea that she was lost, trying to get somewhere, jogging, running, trying to contact friends, etc. (having a sense of urgency) and then just dropped everything she was doing so some stranger could buy her a drink. If getting another drink was the big thing on the forefront of her mind, she could have just stayed at the first place where she was being served already. JMO.

Has anyone stepped up besides the one guy and said they knew him well? My apolgies, I came in late, but have read the news and here lately. tia

garrr
I don't think I've read where anyone other than the guy who said he was a prowler has said they knew him well and the ones (family and colleagues) describe a whole other person. IMO

garrr

I'm just coming in tonight, what's his father's news?

I too find it highly unlikely that HG waited outside for 30 minutes while JLM went inside to drink.And IMO he wouldnt have done that any way, too big of a chance of her getting bored and taking off on him.

She was inside that bar that night.Im sure of it.

AND IF.... HUGE IF she did wait outside she wouldn't even be drunk at all at that point. Think about it. At that point it would have been at least 2 hours that she last drank anything. SHe would be sobering up at that point not laying all over JM some guy she didn't know IMO

garrr

Father's news as in that he spoke with the media saying his son was "as gentle as they come"? Or did he do something else I haven't heard of yet? If I were JM I would not want that guy saying anything to the public about my character...

AND IF HUGE IF she did what outside she wouldn't even be drunk at all at that point. Think about it. At that point it would have been at least 2 hours that she last drank anything. SHe would be sobering up at that point not laying all over JM some guy she didn't know IMO

That goes a long way toward he suggestion that she was drugged at Tempo, IMO. You're right, she should have been sobering up by that time, and after all that running around... But the people who saw her leaving Tempo apparently 15 minutes later say she was incapacitated.

Agreed! And his behavior around colleagues and family was very different, but I feel friends (not that it seems he had any) knew the real him, hence the reason he had none.

That fits in with the idea that he's been emulating characteristics like empathy and compassion. He might bother with that arduous process in order to foster the relationships required to survive, i.e. family and work relationships. Having friends may have been just too difficult. Especially since friends are the people you go out partying with, and you can see how JM behaves on his nights out.

JM SR's news

http://www.christianpost.com/news/h...-as-gentle-as-they-come-father-claims-127072/

The former football captain's comments on the rape allegations kind of bug me a little... They're just on the border of dismissive. Calling it "sex with a girl", "The girl made a complaint against him"... and saying "He was put out of the football team because of the complaint"...

Kind of makes it sound like the girl was the perpetrator and the crime was getting him kicked off the team.

That goes a long way toward he suggestion that she was drugged at Tempo, IMO. You're right, she should have been sobering up by that time, and after all that running around... But the people who saw her leaving Tempo apparently 15 minutes later say she was incapacitated.

You know not to say anything bad about HG and I mean no disrespect when I say this but sometimes 18 yo's are gullible. I know I was. What if he was just like I got a pill I can give you, want it? And then she took it? Sounds plausible to me. If he did go in and drink that could explain why she did wait for him if he had basically already drugged her and she didn't know what to do but wait.

You know not to say anything bad about HG and I mean no disrespect when I say this but sometimes 18 yo's are gullible. I know I was. What if he was just like I got a pill I can give you, want it? And then she took it? Sounds plausible to me. If he did go in and drink that could explain why she did wait for him if he had basically already drugged her and she didn't know what to do but wait.

Woww, I hope that isn't the case, but I can kind of see that happening... Especially if she was feeling sick or something, which, after all that drinking, then running late at night, doesn't sound implausible.

Woww, I hope that isn't the case, but I can kind of see that happening... Especially if she was feeling sick or something, which, after all that drinking, then running late at night, doesn't sound implausible.

Or maybe she was coming down and being 18 she didn't want to come down so he says I don't have alcohol but I have this. ANd she says okay I'll take it, you never know! I've done stupid stuff in my days believe me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder