VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, not always true. A lot of men grow up believing that if you spend money on a woman then you deserve to and are going to get laid.

I was looking on craigslist personals, to see if I could see anything odd around the 13th, casual encounters in c'ville

some of the attitudes and stuff amazed and horrified me.

* do not search there if anyway sensitive (or don't want to be creeped out/vomit)

I was gone all day and during a late lunch around 2, I was clicking through news sites on my phone and I SWEAR I saw a report that the search for Hannah was extending to Texas. I have no idea which site that was on, but I was mostly checking TV websites from central and sw VA. Did anyone else see a report on this?

He also said he doesn't have a comfortable bed.
I think he's trying to infer he's being mistreated! Wait till he gets convicted, in general population in prison! They'll show him what mistreatment is!
jmo

I need to see if any drugs have come up missing at his place of employment.

That's not always true. That's more common when the rapist has no previous interaction with the victim. With date rape, often the guy is looking to get laid and even expecting it's due to him after spending money on a meal or a drink.

This was not a date rape.

A lot of rapists don't even see themselves as rapists- it's often "She showed me signs she was interested in having sex so I followed through".

Kinda OT but I remember a Forensic Files episode where an entire family was killed and it turned out to be the dad's good friend because he had molested the oldest daughter and she had told on him. He kept diaries where he went on and on about how he knew "that little *****" wanted it and she always "looked" at him so seductively. She was about 11 or 12 years old. He was such a disgusting pervert.

I was gone all day and during a late lunch around 2, I was clicking through news sites on my phone and I SWEAR I saw a report that the search for Hannah was extending to Texas. I have no idea which site that was on, but I was mostly checking TV websites from central and sw VA. Did anyone else see a report on this?

Yes earlier today there reports of searching in Texas. When Longo gave his Presser today he/they feel she is in VA. It's good they checked/checking Texas tho as it seems to me to be part of a thorough Investigation.

Yes I only heard top, pants, phone and pink phone case. He did mention she was wearing white shoes at some point. Welcome!!!!!
If you look at the video you can see a braclet and watch also.

I was looking on craigslist personals, to see if I could see anything odd around the 13th, casual encounters in c'ville

some of the attitudes and stuff amazed and horrified me.

* do not search there if anyway sensitive (or don't want to be creeped out/vomit)

Hahaha, I once looked that up to see if it was really as terrifying as they make it out to be... That's a real can of worms right there. But it just goes to show that every sizable community has a dark, secret underbelly as it were... Those people exist and walk past us on our streets every day O_O

He also said he doesn't have a comfortable bed.
I think he's trying to infer he's being mistreated! Wait till he gets convicted, in general population in prison! They'll show him what mistreatment is!
jmo

WOW. Really? Does he think jail = a nice hotel w/ room service? What a jerk.

Still pretty new, don't know if it's allowed to mention this, but Brandon Scott Lavergne (who killed Mickey Shunick and Lisa Pate) has been consistently vocal about the way that he's been treated. When I first heard that, I thought he had been beaten by a warden or something of the like. But I read his complaints, and to my ear, his treatment is standard and in no way shocking.

http://www.katc.com/news/brandon-lavergne-files-another-complaint-begins-a-hunger-strike/

http://cajunradio.com/brandon-scott...-his-sister-almost-everybody-on-earth-really/

Seems to me that people with the capacity to murder are just amazingly self-centered. They think they're the center of the universe. JMO

Classic sociopathic behavior, imo.

I was wondering why he is cool as a cucumber.

It is because he thinks he is getting out of this like he has with his other issues.

Why is 50 Shade of Gray such a hit?!

Some people have disciplinarian or "control" fantasies... BDSM is a controlled situation entered into by consenting adults, complete with rules and safe words and limits... Or that's my understanding. It's different from someone being forced into a situation against their will and ending up hurt, having no say in what happens.

JM does talk slow. Not convinced yet that he is "slow". Question-would JM have to write SAT's for his entrance into College despite being admitted on a Scholarship? Do some schools not require it? Our Son went to school in the U.S. on a Scholarship but he had to write SAT's. (Our Country does not have SAT's)

I was wondering why he is cool as a cucumber.

It is because he thinks he is getting out of this like he has with his other issues.

I wonder if he's been in quite this much trouble before... It doesn't seem he's been suspected of murder prior to HG. I wouldn't be surprised if he's just been pushing the envelope further and further, testing the waters, getting away with bolder and bolder things... This is a pretty typical timeline of a budding murderer, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove