VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to hug her. It had and has to be terrifying. Gosh I'm glad she wasn't alone on that beach.

I got the impression she was alone. She had her dog there but mentioned how she prayed he did not get out of his car. He stared at her and scared her to death. She recognized him right away. <shivers>

As soon as his grandmother said he was a good boy and she knew because he always ate his greens, asked for seconds and even took some home- I knew. Some of it might be genetic sometimes, but enabling and coddling boys so they're always perfect little kings certainly doesn't help and more often than not leads to rather unfortunate things.

Well, I don't know. That's what grandma's do :)

Rape is about power, not sex.

Why would anyone think that someone else wants to be overpowered?

That's not always true. That's more common when the rapist has no previous interaction with the victim. With date rape, often the guy is looking to get laid and even expecting it's due to him after spending money on a meal or a drink.

I got the impression she was alone. She had her dog there but mentioned how she prayed he did not get out of his car. He stared at her and scared her to death. She recognized him right away. <shivers>
She did mention there were men fishing who would hear her if she needed to yell for help. Yes she was alone with her dog essentially.

That's what I am wondering since Longo didn't mention even the shoes when asking folks to look for top, pants, phone and pink phone case. Shoes were mentioned at a different time. As you point out no mention of the watch.

My WAG is perhaps that's why police are so convinced she was in JLM's car.

Again, not always true. A lot of men grow up believing that if you spend money on a woman then you deserve to and are going to get laid.

Which is about power, IMO.

Thank you :0), I appreciate that :0), though as hard as it was at times I think it saved ME because I was so previously naive and trusting and always seeing the best in people. I still tend to see the best in people at times when I shouldn't, but now after volunteering I have that secondary voice in my head telling me to WATCH OUT. I also ended up with a stalker from my volunteering, but that's a whole other story. ;-)

I totally agree with your assessment of these sorts. As soon as his grandmother said he was a good boy and she knew because he always ate his greens, asked for seconds and even took some home- I knew. Some of it might be genetic sometimes, but enabling and coddling boys so they're always perfect little kings certainly doesn't help and more often than not leads to rather unfortunate things.

Lol, oh, well, gosh, he CAN'T be any less than perfect if he always eats his vegetables! =P My husband loves vegetables and he's a first class pain in the rear, hahaha.

Former football player at Liberty who knew Jesse on JVM now.

Again, not always true. A lot of men grow up believing that if you spend money on a woman then you deserve to and are going to get laid.

Yeah, but how does that type of guy respond to the "no"? Is he angry, indignant, outraged? Does he want to put her in her place? In the first place, does he enjoy this idea of "deserving it" because he feels that getting what he wants is guaranteed? Is that in some way tied into his sense of security, or into his ego? Does being rejected by women damage that security, or that ego?

Sounds like a power trip...

Former football teammate on Jane Valez Mitchell right now

Lol, oh, well, gosh, he CAN'T be any less than perfect if he always eats his vegetables! =P My husband loves vegetables and he's a first class pain in the rear, hahaha.

Had to laugh when I saw your username :)

Former teammate really had nothing to add. No indicators when he knew him.

Which is about power, IMO.

I don't know. . . most husbands hope their wives will have sex with them after taking them out to a really nice dinner, buying flowers, champagne etc . . I don't think that has to do with power. The difference is a normal person/husband etc says "okay" if the woman doesn't want to have sex after that even though they probably still want it. . . a date rapist doesn't give up on that whole "wanting it" part.

JVM showing JM in Court again. Complaining about the clothes just shown. Guy is whack lol "It's all about me"!!!!!!

JVM showing JM in Court again. Complaining about the clothes just shown. Guy is whack lol "It's all about me"!!!!!!

Noticed that he says "I shouldn't be left without any kind of clothes"... Um, you've got a jump suit, right, drama queen?

On a side note, this is JMO, but does he seem a little "slow" when he talks?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member