VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow... I live in VA and I didn't know this! Of course, it's not like I have a lot of run ins with the law, so....

That last link has statutes of limitations for sexual assault in each state.

I honestly don't think JM would be able to get his hands on drugs from the hospital. Everything has to be accounted for. Taking patients to surgery literally means taking them from where they are down to OR then leaving them with nursing staff before any anaesthetic is anywhere near the patient. Then he comes back to transport the patient back after surgery is completed when the majority of patients are awake again. If he did drug Hannah he's more likely to have used a street drug than something from the hospital, imo

My kids and I always went every year in the fall to pick apples. It's really nice. They have a hayride that takes you down to the apple trees. They have "apple everything". Apple slushies, apple donuts. So yum! Lots of families there. People bring their doggies. It's a great time. Love it there.
So O/T....
Ohmygosh all the apple stuff! I know, it was kooky! Now I really want to go! :)

Some days ago it was reported/tweeted whatever that a neighbor had spotted JM with a small white girl hours prior to JM meeting up with Hannah. Not sure if it was aft. or early eve. Small white girl did not fit Hannah's description. Today this question was asked at the presser with Longo. He stated he was unaware of this.

The way the reporter asked the question seemed awkward, something like 'are you aware of any other white girls seen with' JLM.

Agreed. He also seemed to be being quite social with the people at the mall. Didn't he high-five some women and say hello to a bunch of people? No wonder he was tracked down so fast, so many witnesses must have noticed him. I highly, highly doubt that he went over to the mall specifically to pick up a victim. On the other hand, this is JMO, but he doesn't seem all that bright.
I agree with you on this, too. I think having a pretty girl all alone, probably under the influence of alcohol, was too good to be true for him. He probably wasn't thinking at all. He took her to Tempo, goes to order drinks, and she hasn't taken off, so he thinks the stars are all aligned for him that night (or some sort of "it must be meant to happen" psycho thought), and he goes through with it, clearly not even thinking about witnesses and cameras.

We can all agree to disagree, but in my experience and training there is generally a different mindset of the rapist that spends money on a woman, tries to in his mind court her etc than of someone that breaks into a house and immediately rapes the first woman he sees. Certainly there is no "correct" answer at this time; we can all only base our opinions on our education on the matter and what we've seen.

a reporter said he'd talked to 2 people that claimed a smaller white girl, not HG, was in JM's company earlier that day

Longo said he was unaware of these claims and asked anyone with further info to come forward

I hope, if true, the gal herself can come forward...:eek:

JM does talk slow. Not convinced yet that he is "slow". Question-would JM have to write SAT's for his entrance into College despite being admitted on a Scholarship? Do some schools not require it? Our Son went to school in the U.S. on a Scholarship but he had to write SAT's. (Our Country does not have SAT's)

Lol if he went on a football scholarship to a private school, I doubt grades were a factor. Jmo

I honestly don't think JM would be able to get his hands on drugs from the hospital. Everything has to be accounted for. Taking patients to surgery literally means taking them from where they are down to OR then leaving them with nursing staff before any anaesthetic is anywhere near the patient. Then he comes back to transport the patient back after surgery is completed when the majority of patients are awake again. If he did drug Hannah he's more likely to have used a street drug than something from the hospital, imo

Somewhere it was reported that his position was changed (promoted?) to where he was also prepping rooms, etc.

I'm not so much worried about him stealing drugs from the hospital. I think the chances of that are minimal.

I'm concerned about any inappropriate contact he may have had with those patients who were sedated prior to surgery and those still under the influence of the anesthesia after.

within the last 2 months he transferred departments within the hospital from patient transport to some other title. his new job included prepping and cleaning operating theatres as well as assisting a lot of people

I posted about this last night, i'll look for the source and his newer job title

found it http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Sept-2014-14-*ARREST*&p=11009143#post11009143

coy's radio show, he said it

Coy can't confirm if she's a nursing student or declared her major

within the last 2 months jesse changed positions within the hospital from patient transport to patient care technician (extra duties- cleaning/ setting up operation theatres/everyone's assistant)

JM was well known in hospital

I agree with you on this, too. I think having a pretty girl all alone, probably under the influence of alcohol, was too good to be true for him. He probably wasn't thinking at all. He took her to Tempo, goes to order drinks, and she hasn't taken off, so he thinks the stars are all aligned for him that night (or some sort of "it must be meant to happen" psycho thought), and he goes through with it, clearly not even thinking about witnesses and cameras.

Yeah, he just really isn't striking me as a "big picture" type of thinker.

Anyone have a link to the video where JM is complaining about his bed and clothing? I looked back a few pages but didn't see it.

One more General Discussion thread to help those who are having a hard time adapting to the forum format.

Please be aware that this will be the last General Discussion thread in the Hannah Graham case.

Admin Note:

I've seen a several posts expressing distress over the loss of the General Discussion threads. Let me explain why.

Once a case is "hot" enough and there are enough angles to sleuth it needs to be placed in a Forum format. I realize members get anxious about the loss of the general discussion threads but there is absolutely nothing to fear. In fact, once folks get used to it, people like it much better. It's all about understanding why & how it works. :)

Forums consist of topical threads. The reason for this is because when you have a ton of good information it is literally impossible to search and find that info again in a huge amount of general discussion threads. Websleuths is a sleuthing website and we have some amazing sleuths. It is very important to be able to locate information via the search feature. That is where the "tags" also become important. Those of you concerned will be forever grateful for this shift the first time there is some breaking news and you say to yourself, "OH! I remember so&so posting a link about that. Where did I see it? If I could just find it, I could connect the dots!" Instead of doing this ---> :pullhair: :banghead:, you will be able to go to the appropriate topical thread(s) and do a quick search. Voila! There will be the info you are wanting to find. :loveyou:

Also, members can generate new topical threads for angles you guys may want to explore. At the moment, we have it set so a mod has to approve those new threads. IOW, we can see them and review first. That will change as soon as the mods can see that you guys have the hang of making the shift from General Discussion threads to Topical threads. There are a couple of tricks to generating new topical threads: 1) look around and make sure there is not a very similar thread. We don't want a bunch of "parallel" threads discussing the same things. 2) Keep the topic "tight". Vague topics don't work and they tend to twist, turn & wind down all kinds of trails.

Oh yeah, and this - once a case gets this complex with so many angles to explore and so many differing opinions - from experience we can tell y'all that General Discussion threads tend to turn into general rant threads. ;) 'tis true. And it isn't good for anybody because it leads to a lot more time outs.

Hope this helps! Any mod here will be more than happy to help you guys adjust. Just alert or PM one of us for more direction. We're here to help!

http://abc7chicago.com/324552/
"Then she says, "He hit the brakes, throwing up sand and looked at me. He leaned over the console and stared. It was frightening."

That's because in those few seconds, she made the connection between the man looking at her, and the face in the mugshot that has been circulating nationwide since Graham's disappearance.

"I instantly knew it was him," she says.
Notice, she is blonde and white!!!!! Yay for GD thread! :)

Coy can't confirm if she's a nursing student or declared her major

within the last 2 months jesse changed positions within the hospital from patient transport to patient care technician (extra duties- cleaning/ setting up operation theatres/everyone's assistant)

JM was well known in hospital

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Sept-2014-14-*ARREST*&p=11009143#post11009143
coys radio show

a clear video of this mornings hearing for those that missed JM complain about his clothes and hard bed
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2A6DLgApsg

How about cleaning supplies?

We can all agree to disagree, but in my experience and training there is generally a different mindset of the rapist that spends money on a woman, tries to in his mind court her etc than of someone that breaks into a house and immediately rapes the first woman he sees. Certainly there is no "correct" answer at this time; we can all only base our opinions on our education on the matter and what we've seen.

Does that mean that rape is about sex if the woman is lured?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member