VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having had far too many surgeries in my years, I don't this is a concern. OR's are very busy places as are recovery rooms. They're bustling with people and activity. I've never been wheeled by a single person, always two, and always gazillions of people all over the place everywhere I've been wheeled.

He didn't have any medical experience or schooling, right? I can't imagine the hospital leaving a "grunt" alone with vulnerable patients...

He didn't have any medical experience or schooling, right? I can't imagine the hospital leaving a "grunt" alone with vulnerable patients...

In my experience, the patient is transported to O.R.by one orderly, but always accompanied by a PACU Nurse and the orderly, back to her room after surgery.

Agree. It was also stated somewhere by Grandma that Mom was less than stellar. I do wonder when he punched out the Lawyer and he was so apologetic if it was due to him mentioning he was a Lawyer and/or he was male. I don't even know if JM knew he was a Lawyer just an assumption. Not sure why I even mention these ponderings of mine but it's just how my thought processes work thru cases. Some small nuances fascinate me. Perhaps it's how I deal?

Just my hunch but I believe we'll be hearing more about JM's Impule Control Disorder, ADHD, Dyslexia, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Road Rage, & disdain of Authority figures in the very near future.

And I bet there's been a hx of violence to women & animals in particular. A violent wearing a "teddy bear" demeanor.

All just moo

within the last 2 months he transferred departments within the hospital from patient transport to some other title. his new job included prepping and cleaning operating theatres as well as assisting a lot of people

I posted about this last night, i'll look for the source and his newer job title

found it http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Sept-2014-14-*ARREST*&p=11009143#post11009143

coy's radio show, he said it

Coy can't confirm if she's a nursing student or declared her major

within the last 2 months jesse changed positions within the hospital from patient transport to patient care technician (extra duties- cleaning/ setting up operation theatres/everyone's assistant)

JM was well known in hospital

Thanks! personally I'm thinking he is playing dumb & had way too much access to
means re: how to disable ,harm, dispose of a person

Re an orderly stealing meds...watch "Dallas Buyers Club".....a true story
JMO

Having had far too many surgeries in my years, I don't this is a concern. OR's are very busy places as are recovery rooms. They're bustling with people and activity. I've never been wheeled by a single person, always two, and always gazillions of people all over the place everywhere I've been wheeled.
I have been wheeled by one orderly several times. Always a big guy too. And into an elevator, bed and all! And these new fangled beds very easy to push. But this line of thought gives me the creeps. Hope nothing like that occurred.

What I keep trying to "reply with quote" is that I think he is trying to appear mentally challenged.
I think he is a fake! Imo.

I thought so too, but NG just had one of his childhood friends on her show, and the spoke exactly like JM. Maybe it's a common thing?

Somewhat OT, but I live quite near Pacific Highway (99) where GR picked up many of his victims. It is not a nice place to this day, full of seedy motels getting shut down on a daily basis. And there is an attitude there that a woman walking around by herself is something you drive by and yell at/try to get in your car. The actual prostitutes dress like everyone else to avoid detection - it's not fishnets and leather like in the movies - so average women are victims of this idea that everyone is a hooker. Generally they'll say, "Hey, do you need a ride?" but a savvy woman knows there's a good chance it'll come at a price.

I'll bet a guy looking for a girl to lure into his vehicle (for whatever reason) would experience greater success if he appeared to be driving a cab.

Hi neighbor. :wave:

Yeah, I know the area is not nice and most of the hookers look like drug addicts in jeans and dirty t-shirts. But, yes, I imagine any woman walking down 99 near Seatac would probably catch a lot of flack.

The cab driver thing freaks me out. Most women would never get into a car with a strange man. . .unless he was a cab driver. :shudder:

Not sure the pic with the article is "Karen". I don't think she has gone on camera. Please correct me if I am wrong.
Yeah, if she didn't want to be identified, why would she allow her picture there? Probably not her pic.

Lucky for her she had her dog with her and fishermen were nearby.

I am really wondering about his activities while he was employed as a cab driver. My daughter lived and worked at a beach resort area near where we live while in college. One night going home from a night out, she took a cab by herself. She was short on cash and told the driver that and he offered to take her home anyway. He started driving in the opposite direction from the apartment where she lived. When she told him he was going the wrong way he said, oh I thought you were providing an alternative payment arrangement. She immediately told him she had texted all her friends via group text his cab number and license number and to stop and let her out right there. Fortunately, he did. So glad she had the sense to tell him that, otherwise who knows what might have happened. Another night she got a ride with a woman cab driver, told her what had happened and the woman cabbie told her she should have reported him and that she would be surprised at how many stories like that she had heard about other cab drivers in the beach resort. Women alone in a cab are sitting ducks.

Not sure the pic with the article is "Karen". I don't think she has gone on camera. Please correct me if I am wrong.

There was a video interview with her linked sometime this afternoon.

sketch v JLM Jr.jpg
This was in the JLM other possible victims thread....so I brought it over here. I think they look almost identical here.

I am really wondering about his activities while he was employed as a cab driver. My daughter lived and worked at a beach resort area near where we live while in college. One night going home from a night out, she took a cab by herself. She was short on cash and told the driver that and he offered to take her home anyway. He started driving in the opposite direction from the apartment where she lived. When she told him he was going the wrong way he said, oh I thought you were providing an alternative payment arrangement. She immediately told him she had texted all her friends via group text his cab number and license number and to stop and let her out right there. Fortunately, he did. So glad she had the sense to tell him that, otherwise who knows what might have happened. Another night she got a ride with a woman cab driver, told her what had happened and the woman cabbie told her she should have reported him and that she would be surprised at how many stories like that she had heard about other cab drivers in the beach resort. Women alone in a cab are sitting ducks.

What a horrible story, and a smart and courageous daughter. Men always raise an eyebrow when I say I'm not comfortable taking cabs... I was forced to take cabs to work a couple of times last year after *COUGHSOMEONE* totaled our car. One of the drivers was friendly and fun to talk to on the way (nevermind it was 3:30 am, oh god...), but then when we got there, he asked for my phone number. Not nearly as scary as what your daughter experienced, but soooo inappropriate. I probably should have reported him....

I have been wheeled by one orderly several times. Always a big guy too. And into an elevator, bed and all! And these new fangled beds very easy to push. But this line of thought gives me the creeps. Hope nothing like that occurred.

I am hoping that every hospital and personal care home and private surgery clinic has cameras in the elevator and all hallways.

I was groped in a recovery room. I was conscience but couldn't come to. . .talk, move, etc. I was pizzzzzed! But I didn't do anything about it. I just felt at a loss for what I would report. I was still heavily sedated and never even saw who did it. It was almost 10years later that another woman came forward. She was raped under similar circumstances. :( Several women came forward at that time. There was an investigation and two male employees were arrested! I can't remember if they were orderlys or CNAs, but they weren't RNs.

I want to know if it was before or after he went in the convenience store asking if the beach was "safe"
jmo

Afraid of people like himself or just want to be the first to make it unsafe?

"Tempo Restaurant owner Brice Cunningham said in an interview on Thursday that Hannah Graham appeared to be incapacitated as she walked away with Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr. nearly two weeks ago."

Recent article. Not sure if it had been posted.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/charlottesville-bar-owner-graham-seemed-incapacitated-when-she-walked-away-with-matthew-107520.html

That's interesting. She went from jogging, lost, and texting to incapacitated after 15 minutes with Jesse.

Just my hunch but I believe we'll be hearing more about JM's Impule Control Disorder, ADHD, Dyslexia, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Road Rage, & disdain of Authority figures in the very near future.

And I bet there's been a hx of violence to women & animals in particular. A violent wearing a "teddy bear" demeanor.

All just moo

Oh for sure. Always find after an arrest folks feel safer to speak. Even more so when a conviction.

There was a video interview with her linked sometime this afternoon.

You're right. My bad. Deleted my post. I didn't watch the link first time I read the article. She did appear on camera and I think there is a vague resemblance, like maybe Hannah in 20+ years or so. Attractive woman. She is very lucky to be safe and a real hero, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarah0