VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Tempo Restaurant owner Brice Cunningham said in an interview on Thursday that Hannah Graham appeared to be incapacitated as she walked away with Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr. nearly two weeks ago."

Recent article. Not sure if it had been posted.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/charlottesville-bar-owner-graham-seemed-incapacitated-when-she-walked-away-with-matthew-107520.html

I wonder what specifically he meant by incapacitated? In the same sentence he calls her incapacitated and says she was "walking away". Maybe in the videos where he has his arm around her, he is actually supporting her, helping her walk? I don't mean to say that he was really trying to "help" her, just that she could have been that drunk or, possibly, drugged. I'd imagine the fact that she's 5'11" provided a small challenge in transporting her around. He might not have been able to just carry her.

Personally, my definition of "incapacitated" means she can't walk...

Given that the reports state that HG and JM were in the Tempo Restaurant for only 15 minutes and given that HG was not "incapacitated" in the moments leading up to entering the Tempo Restaurant, there are few drugs with that quick an onset time. GHB would however fit nicely with this timeline.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/ghb/ghb_effects.shtml

I wonder what specifically he meant by incapacitated? In the same sentence he calls her incapacitated and says she was "walking away". Maybe in the videos where he has his arm around her, he is actually supporting her, helping her walk? I don't mean to say that he was really trying to "help" her, just that she could have been that drunk or, possibly, drugged. I'd imagine the fact that she's 5'11" provided a small challenge in transporting her around. He might not have been able to just carry her.

Sounds like a date rape drug. I wonder if anything like that was found in Jesse's car or apartment.

"Tempo Restaurant owner Brice Cunningham said in an interview on Thursday that Hannah Graham appeared to be incapacitated as she walked away with Jesse Leroy Matthew Jr. nearly two weeks ago."

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/charlottesville-bar-owner-graham-seemed-incapacitated-when-she-walked-away-with-matthew-107520.html

She had to have been drugged IMO - if she was drunk she would have burned it off with all that walking. By the time she got to the mall it would have been wearing off. Someone gave her something, I'm sure..

Yeah, if she didn't want to be identified, why would she allow her picture there? Probably not her pic.

Lucky for her she had her dog with her and fishermen were nearby.

It was her. There is a video with her speaking. Perhaps she doesn't want her last name out in case some VA folk harass her????

Oops I see this was already posted

Personally, my definition of "incapacitated" means she can't walk...

From the article: "The bar's door monitor told police they walked off with Matthew's arm around her for support, he said."

With video of her walking and seeming fine to incapacitated in a short period of time, she had to be drugged. Thank goodness for the video showing her walking before this happened...

Thanks, Otto. I am a special education teacher with certifications in intellectual and emotional disabilities. I wouldn't be surprised if IQ testing indicates JM has a borderline IQ. People with borderline IQ do not meet the criteria for intellectually disabled (formerly mentally retarded) but they struggle with reasoning, impulse control, the concept of consequences, and abstract thinking. I am not in any way excusing his behavior, just speculating that his mental capacity could possibly come into play. Here is some info about IQ scores in US inmates: http://www.logtv.com/films/borderline/educate.htm

With video of her walking and seeming fine to incapacitated in a short period of time, she had to be drugged. Thank goodness for the video showing her walking before this happened...

but wasn't she supposed to be distressed before meeting JM and that's why WG followed her?

I was groped in a recovery room. I was conscience but couldn't come to. . .talk, move, etc. I was pizzzzzed! But I didn't do anything about it. I just felt at a loss for what I would report. I was still heavily sedated and never even saw who did it. It was almost 10years later that another woman came forward. She was raped under similar circumstances. :( Several women came forward at that time. There was an investigation and two male employees were arrested! I can't remember if they were orderlys or CNAs, but they weren't RNs.
Oh no. [emoji17] That's awful. How traumatic. Its especially heinous when someone so vunerable is taken advantage of.

He kept trying to put his hands on my legs, above and below the knee,” the young woman says. “He’d been way too aggressive all night, putting his arm around me, picking me up, putting his hands on my legs. I looked at him and told him to keep his hands off of me.” They were in Tempo Restaurant on Fifth Street in downtown Charlottesville. It was shortly after midnight, in the early morning hours of Saturday, September 13.

It was her. There is a video with her speaking. Perhaps she doesn't want her last name out in case some VA folk harass her????

Oops I see this was already posted

These days with a person's first name, last name and state (not always even necessary), you can track them down on Facebook. Even if you have it set to private, you can still receive messages from people. My best friend's little sister (and therefore good friend of mine) is 19, gorgeous, and friends whatever random dude requests her on Facebook. Then, they browse her friends, and occasionally send me ridiculous messages about "hooking up" even though I have no clue who they are and my FB is private. I'm sure miss Karen is just trying to avoid a public invitation to be asked a bunch of questions and so forth.

Just an FYI at 10 p.m. EST a new fall series. Looks good. "How to get away with murder" A Defense Atty. and a Law Professor select a group of students to work at Law Firm. Students find themselves entangles in a murder conspiracy. I believe Viola Davis stars in this new series.

Longo declined to challenge that version on Thursday, but said "I will tell you we have at least one witness who will put her in that restaurant."

That irritates me. The bar is playing CYA while a young co-ed is missing! :furious:

Cunningham sounds more concerned about his business than Hannah. He says she wasn't in the restaurant, but why would Hannah wait outside for LJM while he had a few drinks? Makes no sense. PC says witness saw her inside. Did anyone see her waiting outside by herself? What about video camera footage?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored