VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #16 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering about the clothing thing and also it seems they have a few people other than the bar owner saying they didn't see her inside. That is so strange. Every time I think the pieces fit and go aha! They don't and I just get confused again.

Also, I talked to someone in LE about why he would have run. Like is there any logical reason other than the obvious and he said "buying time." Apparently defense attorneys like more time before initial appearance and then arraignment to prepare pre trial motions. Or even if (a big IF) he wasn't involved he was hoping it would be cleared up before he came back if he just disappeared for a bit.

A few things....JM so reminds me of Joran Van der Sloot. Both sociopaths. Both had this sense of entitlement for whatever reason. You don't have to be rich to be spoiled. This guy just does what he wants. Secondly, he also may have a huge vendetta against women ever since he was kicked out of college and off the football team over that sexual assault complaint. He sees that original college girl that he first assaulted as the girl who ruined his life. He was on a scholarship at a private college. She led to his entire life not panning out the way he thought it would. So, in my OPINION, he has been bitter ever since, thus looking to "get back" at spoiled college girls like the one who ruined his life.

See. So many pieces seem to fit...then they don't. For me it all goes back to how/why she went downtown at all. What altered state made her behave so out of character? She must have had her drink spiked at one of the parties.

I hope the CPD has interviewed the other females at the parties Hannah attended that night. I wonder if anyone else felt that they were drugged. If there are more who were, I hope they can trace it back to the source. Whoever did it, IF that's happened, should be held accountable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I watched & read some of the news about Hannah and JM being arrested. Somewhere when it was first announced in regards to the arrest, it was said that the victim (Hannah) use to live at the apartments that JM currently lived at. Haven't followed enough here to know if that is true or not. Could have been CNN.

Coy's article really puts the cats among the pigeons.

Just the very last thing mentioned by the ID woman on the door.

They walked away together up the street towards the Mall

If true that means they would be on the same video again right? And would be going away from JM's car at that point.

So much in the article to think about.........

In what thread is it appropriate once this one is done to post about what we think occurred before/after Tempo. There's a Tempo thread, but that's it.

If u don't feel it's a fit for the Tempo thread u can put it here

Thinking that maybe after interviewing everyone this is why LE went back to the house to find his other clothing from that night. This is so strange.

I know, what's up with the clothing change?? Is it possible the surveillance cameras just aren't picking up the shirt checked pattern and making it seem more grey/white?

I watched & read some of the news about Hannah and JM being arrested. Somewhere when it was first announced in regards to the arrest, it was said that the victim (Hannah) use to live at the apartments that JM currently lived at. Haven't followed enough here to know if that is true or not. Could have been CNN.

IIRC her Dad said she had only just moved to an apartment, having lived on campus before....

I know, what's up with the clothing change?? Is it possible the surveillance cameras just aren't picking up the shirt checked pattern and making it seem more grey/white?

I went back to the footage and honestly, every light colored short looks white. The cut of it looks the same, so who knows (someone much more qualified than me can comment). If Barefoot's piece is true, I am shocked that not one person came forward and tried to get their 15 minutes of fame by sharing their story of that night with media larger than Coy Barefoot. It's also a very sad confluence of events that put Hannah there with him.

I'm just trying to figure out where after this thread is closed ����

Coy's article really puts the cats among the pigeons.

Just the very last thing mentioned by the ID woman on the door.

If true that means they would be on the same video again right? And would be going away from JM's car at that point.

So much in the article to think about.........
Do we know yet where JM was parked?

Could he have been parked close by and put on a fresh shirt? Coys article made mention he was sweaty in Tempo.

I went back to the footage and honestly, every light colored short looks white. The cut of it looks the same, so who knows (someone much more qualified than me can comment). If Barefoot's piece is true, I am shocked that not one person came forward and tried to get their 15 minutes of fame by sharing their story of that night with media larger than Coy Barefoot. It's also a very sad confluence of events that put Hannah there with him.

Yeah, my best guess at this point is that it's the video quality (or lack thereof) that's causing the different shirt appearance. As for those people coming forward-- man, I sure wouldn't have! Yikes. I'd be scared out of my brain to speak up to anyone other than LE if I knew the dude was still loose. Yikes yikes yikes. Even talking with Coy was bold imo. I bet they asked him to hold off on the article until they found the guy. :eek:

From Coy Barefoot article regarding Hannah being seen....I call BS (on the bar employee that was speaking.) who said that Hannah was not there, but a "chubbier girl with a sequin top." Good one...Hannah was in there! IMHO

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo has said publicly that a single witness saw LJ Matthew and Hannah Graham together inside Tempo drinking together.
“It’s possible some people were confused,” Gallagher says. “Because most of the night there was a woman here with friends, sitting at the end of the bar, wearing a sequined crop top. But it wasn’t Hannah. It was a woman a few years older than Hannah, and she was shorter and chubbier. My guess is some people remember seeing that other woman here, and because they were dressed similarly, maybe they think that was Hannah. I’ve asked around. I haven’t talked to anyone who was here that night who remembers seeing Hannah inside drinking.”

I don't see how or when he could have changed his shirt. I think it must have been a light-colord, small check.

That's what I think, just looked all white on the cameras.

From Coy Barefoot article regarding Hannah being seen....I call BS. A "chubbier girl with a sequin top." Good one...Hannah was in there! IMHO

Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo has said publicly that a single witness saw LJ Matthew and Hannah Graham together inside Tempo drinking together.
“It’s possible some people were confused,” Gallagher says. “Because most of the night there was a woman here with friends, sitting at the end of the bar, wearing a sequined crop top. But it wasn’t Hannah. It was a woman a few years older than Hannah, and she was shorter and chubbier. My guess is some people remember seeing that other woman here, and because they were dressed similarly, maybe they think that was Hannah. I’ve asked around. I haven’t talked to anyone who was here that night who remembers seeing Hannah inside drinking.”

also the other woman with the British accent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member