VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you look at the video from channel 29 at the 5 second mark Hannah turns her head as if shes looking behind her. I had to rewind it several times because it happens so fast but its clearly there.

Or subsequent footage of white guy alone.

being that we're hearing so much stuff about the dreads dude taking her by the arm, i don't think so. i think his story will check out.

I just took a guess about where Hannah entered based on the addresses of the cameras. I could have put her too high up. Many guess what she is coming from out behind when she appears on the mall alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, I was just putting out the map based on the witness at Fellinis saying she turned onto the cross street which brings you onto the mall at that point.

(edited)

Sorry that link was taking me to a music video at first but appears it is now working as intended.

As an aside, this wouldnt be the first time a psychopath tried to insert themselves into a police investigation and provide false leads to throw off suspicion.

Yep... Because we know how there are so many alone white males frequenting places where college girls can be found in abundance... At 1:00 in the morning of a weekend night/morning....

and all they want is to help the females.....

:waitasec:

(sorry for the sarcasm... But doesn't sound plausible to me at the moment....)

all.... JMO

I'm getting so confused about the videos. I did see that man, and had not seen him until you posted about him. I was focused on dreadlocks. But, is this the video everyone's already referring to about the white guy following her? Because this newscast says they've identified the man in the video, and they talk about the white guy following her b/c she seemed distressed.

Is there another video of a white guy stepping out and following her, other than this one?

I've seen the following videos:

1.) the one with the square - mcgrady's - noticed nothing unusual. Everyone who wasn't HG looked like they were a part of the party scene there, and no one looked particularly up to no good to me.
2.) gas station video: the run didn't look panicked. It looked... incoherent or misguided or.. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here but it didn't look like a run where she was being followed, in my opinion.
3.) the one at the mall - there is a fat white guy between the umbrellas at the top of the screen who sees her coming, pauses when she passes, and then starts to walk again, behind her. There is a group of 5-6 dudes (Can't make out race) and one keeps looking back. Not sure if they followed her there or were just in the area walking through. Hard to tell.
4.) the one from the jewelry store - this walk looks rushed but I am having the HARDEST time trying to figure out if she's alone or not. And, I see a man walking behind her. Not sure if related.

http://www.wsls.com/story/26562846/...-uva-student-surveillance-video-comes-forward

I see the dread man at end of first clip shown .. And in second clip, that is NOT a reflection .. There's no way! It looks like the dread man from first clip IMO. I think that's what validated creepy white guy's statement.

I completely agree. She passes by a brick wall, there couldn't be a reflection at that point. If it were distortion from the store windows, than why is white dude not distorted?

We cannot assume that she met up with dreadlock guy and was taken by him. They may have talked and she may have left willingly with him. He may have either walked away with her or even driven her back down Main St to 14th & Wertland. He may have dropped her off and something happened in those few minutes that followed.

There is a big question as to the time gap between her leaving Camden (?) Apartments at 11:50 PM and arriving at McGrady's and spotted on tape at 12:45 AM. That is almost an hour to get to Mc Grady's. But she then gets to the mall within 15 minutes.

About the ruffies or GBH, IMO, it doesn't look like that happened. She was way too determined and active as seen in the videos at McGrady's (12:45 AM,) running in front of the Shell station (around 1:00 AM) and just after there is the eye witness who was sitting in his/her car & saw her enter the mall near Felini's (spelling?)and finally the two videos so far released from the mall (Sal's Pizza 1:06 AM & Tuel Jewelry at 1:08 AM.)

<mod snip>
FWIW Yes. They do send them on late night and dangerous missions.

<mod snip> This was discussed at length in the last thread. There was good and credible contribution to the topic. <mod snip> Each of us here should feel free to post our thoughts.

My point was that you said your son was in a fraternity. They do things way differently from sororities. Sororities do not send young women out alone at night on dangerous missions. Women are always in groups. This is just not how the women do things. My knowledge is current, I should add. JMO and my two cents.

guy.jpg

IMO this guy is in both this video AND the one from the jewelry store.

guy2.jpg

My goodness, a girl takes one night off from sleuthing to have a glass or two of wine and grill some burgers with the family and Bam! pages and pages of new posts with video!!!! I'll never get any work done today! Y'all ROCK :happydance:

Prayers for Hannah...

We cannot assume that she met up with dreadlock guy and was taken by him. They may have talked and she may have left willingly with him. He may have either walked away with her or even driven her back down Main St to 14th & Wertland. He may have dropped her off and something happened in those few minutes that followed.

There is a big question as to the time gap between her leaving Camden (?) Apartments at 11:50 PM and arriving at McGrady's and spotted on tape at 12:45 AM. That is almost an hour to get to Mc Grady's. But she then gets to the mall within 15 minutes.

About the ruffies or GBH, IMO, it doesn't look like that happened. She was way too determined and active as seen in the videos at McGrady's (12:45 AM,) running in front of the Shell station (around 1:00 AM) and just after there is the eye witness who was sitting in his/her car & saw her enter the mall near Felini's (spelling?)and finally the two videos so far released from the mall (Sal's Pizza 1:06 AM & Tuel Jewelry at 1:08 AM.)

time is running out and her phone shut off at 1:20. there are only so many more potential abductors that could have crossed paths with her. and a dude putting his arm around her doesn't look good.

I've seen the following videos:

1.) the one with the square - mcgrady's - noticed nothing unusual. Everyone who wasn't HG looked like they were a part of the party scene there, and no one looked particularly up to no good to me.
2.) gas station video: the run didn't look panicked. It looked... incoherent or misguided or.. I'm not sure what I'm trying to say here but it didn't look like a run where she was being followed, in my opinion.
3.) the one at the mall - there is a fat white guy between the umbrellas at the top of the screen who sees her coming, pauses when she passes, and then starts to walk again, behind her. There is a group of 5-6 dudes (Can't make out race) and one keeps looking back. Not sure if they followed her there or were just in the area walking through. Hard to tell.
4.) the one from the jewelry store - this walk looks rushed but I am having the HARDEST time trying to figure out if she's alone or not. And, I see a man walking behind her. Not sure if related.

Thank you. Now I do think I've seen all of the videos.

In the first video. I think the guy turning around to look behind him is just probably talking to his buds. I don't think they have anything to do with this. I think Dreadlocks, behind them, does.

In the second video, I think Dreadlocks is walking beside her, and POSSIBLY fat white guy is also trailing behind. There is a white guy in a white shirt at the end of that video. If you blow that video up to full screen on a computer and pause it, it looks very clearly like Dreadlocks is walking with her.

Now, someone mentioned video of a black guy with his arm around her???? Haven't seen that....does it exist?

Has white guy who followed her identified Dreadlocks as being THE man he saw her talking to??

Thank you. Now I do think I've seen all of the videos.

In the first video. I think the guy turning around to look behind him is just probably talking to his buds. I don't think they have anything to do with this. I think Dreadlocks, behind them, does.

In the second video, I think Dreadlocks is walking beside her, and POSSIBLY fat white guy is also trailing behind. There is a white guy in a white shirt at the end of that video. If you blow that video up to full screen on a computer and pause it, it looks very clearly like Dreadlocks is walking with her.

Now, someone mentioned video of a black guy with his arm around her???? Haven't seen that....does it exist?

Has white guy who followed her identified Dreadlocks as being THE man he saw her talking to??

i think the dreads dude putting his arm around her is in the yet to be released video.

If that's the case, I certainly hope Dreadlocks watches the news and keeps up with current events and will talk to police about what he knows.

Fox5 news just showed the video and it was so clear :lol:

I think she was running by the gas station in an attempt to try to sober up. Think she was getting a little nervous by then. If the order is-pub-gas station-mall with creepy white guy and tules last-she seems to go from inebriated wandering at the pub to very fast, much more concerned walking. Do I have the order right!? I want to go back and watch them all in order. Except work is calling now.... :(

[video]http://www.wric.com/global/Category.asp?c=190525&autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10596098[/video]
This video is excellent for seeing the creepy white guy and his deliberate effort to get ahead of Hannah and lie in wait to get behind her. But on the other hand, the reporters confuse the audience by suggesting that the two heavier females are HG and an unknown female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member