VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way this was sorority related. Just wanted to throw that out there. For one thing sorority's are under constant scrutiny from their national charters and the schools for any kind of activity they deem hazing-includes things way more benign than this. There is absolutely no way they made her run around town by herself at night. I can't imagine even a hardcore sorority with lax rules would put their girls in that kind of stupid danger. There would have been more girls doing it too. Besides, was she even pledging? These days pledging sorority means getting a bunch of gifts from your big sister etc anyways. Trust me I know sororities. I am still involved on the alumni side of mine. We used to do some "hazing" but it was all fun, nothing degrading and dangerous. Now with the worries about lawsuits they won't even allow pledges to have interview talks with sisters or keep a pledge book.

Again I know for sure this wasn't about her sorority, not only does it make no sense, but the police would have released that info by now or someone would have leaked that info.

I hate to say this but Hannah is most likely deceased. I do hope they find her quickly for the families sake and so they can gather more evidence. It is very bothersome to me that Samantha and Alexis's bodies were never found, and Morgan's wasn't for some time. How can you hide a body like that? It is so hard to think that there isn't at least 1 connection here. Charlottesville isn't a huge place. I know Randy Allen Taylor is in jail and he most likely killed Samantha too, but this is making me question that as well. The evidence was definetely there for them to convict him of Alexis, but still it is awfully coincidental.

I feel in my heart there is at least a connection with Morgan.

FYI-my cousin lives in Rocky Mount and I asked her about Heather Hodges (listed on the map as missing). They are fairly sure that her boyfriend killed her, but don't have enough evidence for a conviction. He was the last one with her and also had a history of domestic violence with her and had attacked her mother too. I would probably take her off the list b/c the chances he killed her are very high.

Please dont start to doubt RAT murdered Alexis or Samantha. I also think he is the reason Lauren Smith is missing.

I think he might have murdered a few males as well. I question a case from 93 in Unionville Va Sharon Redmond,and her husband and wonder if the case could be related to the CPM cases.(colonial parkway). I dont know where RAT was in 93 . however I do think his first victims would have been people he knew.

I think the reason it is hard to believe the cases are not related it because for most people it makes to easier to handle , one guy murdering people verse 3 murderers.

the video quality is so bad when I look, I don;t even see dreadlocks guy. I see white wants walking at the same fast pace that Hannah was walking all the time. I really don't know what to think. Most phones have a lock sequence.. .so I am thinking dreads drove her to 14th and Wertland, maybe she was confused at that corner sitting in the car, and she texted and that was the end. Didn't I read that the text was at 1:20 am and the phone went dead at 1:30 am?

who are the reliable reporters i should follow about this story on twitter? the ones that are constantly in contact w LE

I follow Parker Slaybaugh from WRIC. He's @Parker8News. I've been following him since his thorough, accurate, sensitive coverage of Alexis Murphy's case. He won't have the latest rumor but everything he posts will be verified.

Post#548. I agree that the reporters are wrong with what they are saying but please keep your eyes on the 2 women walking to the left. The split apart on the left part of screen and the dread lock guys passes in between women and it looks like she hands off something or high fives him. At the same time creepy white dude positions himself in doorway. They seem to be working together.
Watching the front and back of video http://www.wric.com/global/Category...rt=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10596098
between 22 secs and 30 secs! It reminds me of coordinated robberies committed by groups of young people. They spot the target and start the prepared scenario. White guy looks like a lookout or spotter. The dreadlock guy and the two heavy women going in the opposite direction definitely interact with dread guy. It looks like they will time it so HG comes to where the woman are as Dreads gets in behind and then beside her. I fear HG was targeted and then once Dreads got her moving toward the garage and isolated she was overtaken or surrounded by the group. Shades of the murdered deputy come to mind. That involved nearly six people from the Richmond, N.Va and DC area.

the video quality is so bad when I look, I don;t even see dreadlocks guy. I see white wants walking at the same fast pace that Hannah was walking all the time. I really don't know what to think. Most phones have a lock sequence.. .so I am thinking dreads drove her to 14th and Wertland, maybe she was confused at that corner sitting in the car, and she texted and that was the end. Didn't I read that the text was at 1:20 am and the phone went dead at 1:30 am?

He also could have forced her to text if she said something like "my friends are waiting for me and are going to start looking for me." Not sure what his motive would have been to send that particular text, though.

Phones should always be secured with a password, yes, but not everyone does that. I actually never did until maybe 6 months ago, when I started to realize how much personal info. could be gleaned from my email/texts if I were ever to lose my phone. Before that, I didn't really even think about it.

Can any one familiar with the locations provide a theory as to why the command center has been moved to Carver Rec Center?

TIA...:seeya:

Carver is at the end of the downtown mall, one block back. It has a large gym as well as classrooms they could use for staging things.

Watching the front and back of video http://www.wric.com/global/Category...rt=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10596098
between 22 secs and 30 secs! It reminds me of coordinated robberies committed by groups of young people. They spot the target and start the prepared scenario. White guy looks like a lookout or spotter. The dreadlock guy and the two heavy women going in the opposite direction definitely interact with dread guy. It looks like they will time it so HG comes to where the woman are as Dreads gets in behind and then beside her.

I'm not sure I'm following this because I don't see how HG comes into contact with the women at all. Maybe my perspective of the video is all messed up though. I'd like to see the whole thing unfold from up above, looking down. It looks to me like Dreadlocks walks from screen left to screen right, then turns left and walks across a sidewalk to the other side before turning left, essentially switching directions? Where'd the women go?

I don't think Doorway Creep and Dreads Guy are in cahoots. Why would they be at a mall waiting for the random event of a female walking alone late at night? That doesn't make sense to me at all.

What does make sense is the HG was meeting Dreads Guy there. When she turns, perhaps it is because he called her name?

I don't think Doorway Creep and Dreads Guy are in cahoots. Why would they be at a mall waiting for the random event of a female walking alone late at night? That doesn't make sense to me at all.

What does make sense is the HG was meeting Dreads Guy there. When she turns, perhaps it is because he called her name?

Yeah, if anything, Dreadlocks and two chicks were just making a drug deal.

Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News · 19s
BREAKING: Here is the newest security video to be released in the Hannah Graham case.

Again...BREAKING: The... http://fb.me/76XZdLZ0Z
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

I'm behind a few pages so forgive me but I just wanted to say that is so creepy ... This surveillance footage reminds me so much of Jill Meagher when her killer was closely following her just before he murdered her. :(

Doesn't give me a good feeling about this case at all.

Where is Hannah?

hannah.png

Everyone is doing a great job at looking through the video.

Look all the way to the left of the video. You can see a high five, just barely.

Yes, I see that, but I don't see how Hannah comes into contact with the women.

ETA: Nevermind, I think I read the OP wrong. I thought the poster meant Hannah's seen having contact with the women, but they only meant that the direction the women were heading could have put them in a place to run into Hannah and Dreadlocks.

between 22 secs and 30 secs! It reminds me of coordinated robberies committed by groups of young people. They spot the target and start the prepared scenario. White guy looks like a lookout or spotter. The dreadlock guy and the two heavy women going in the opposite direction definitely interact with dread guy. It looks like they will time it so HG comes to where the woman are as Dreads gets in behind and then beside her. I fear HG was targeted and then once Dreads got her moving toward the garage and isolated she was overtaken or surrounded by the group. Shades of the murdered deputy come to mind. That involved nearly six people from the Richmond, N.Va and DC area.

I ETA:The last paragraph...this explains that I think a group essentially surrounded her. She may not have sensed danger if the females came around from in front of her and were cordial with dreads guy. Then she figures it ok to walk away with them...
Just another theory.....................

I ETA:The last paragraph...this explains that I think a group essentially surrounded her. She may not have sensed danger if the females came around from in front of her and were cordial with dreads guy. Then she figures it ok to walk away with them...
Just another theory.....................

I get what you mean now. Thanks!

Using the KISS method, I find it unlikely that the women, creepy white dude, and dreads guy were all working together. This doesn't seem to be a usual place/route for Hannah, so this is most likely random.

For a different twist, maybe she left with dreads guy and they go into a car accident....they could both be deceased. Just throwing thoughts out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025