VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it is just me, but if I was white guy following her bc I thought she looked distressed, I would not stop if I see another person walking up to her. I would either continue following or catch up to make sure she is indeed OK.

She was walking east/southeast, correct? So if she kept going straight, she would walk between the post office and a bank...both of those MUST have cameras. And I would hope the post office has a quality one. Hannah would then come to the open air music venue which is next to main roads and train tracks.

do you have a link to the video you referred to (the one with the man with his arm around her)?

I don't believe there is any... Just the WG's statement. I viewed the video over and over from wric and of you watch the shadow the black male with dreads stops and waits for the two females and appears to definitely make contact with with then walks on... Where are these ladies and this man? Have the come forward!???

Also the Black male would have had to walk very fast past the white male as the white male appears to be walking much slower than HG. Thoughts??

Maybe it is just me, but if I was white guy following her bc I thought she looked distressed, I would not stop if I see another person walking up to her. I would either continue following or catch up to make sure she is indeed OK.

I agree...unless it was VERY obvious that they knew each other and she was happy to see him (i.e. gave him a hug, said his name)

The kind of athletic pants she's wearing usually have a small front or back pocket big enough for license and keys. Just the kind of stuff you take with you when you're out on a run. If she has a small phone (iphone) it might fit in there, but in all the pictures where I can make out enough to tell, she seems to be carrying the phone in her hand, which is common with kids that age. The top has a high enough neck that I doubt she's using her bra; too hard to get to.

Looking at it, too me it looks like he is perhaps asking for money and they shoo him off, then he sees HG walking alone and decides to turn around. I do hope the two women he initially makes contact with call police!

So, the only report the police have of a black guy talking to Hannah is from the creepy white guy on the video?
And police are trying to corroborate that ...
Remember, the white guy, according to news reports, went to police at 10:15 last night to tell his tale .... Isn't that late to be taking such news to the police?
And he says he was worried about her being distressed, so followed her, but once he saw her with someone, he's no longer worried?
Just questions I have ...

I clearlysaw a man with dreads and long white shorts walk left to right across the front of the video. Then later you see her walking what looks like beside someone with white pants or possibly white shorts in the back of the video. Don't see how that is a reflection completely different color pants.

This! Exactly what I was thinking! Thought I was imagining it.

Ok, I'm just jumping into this as I was behind on this from the get go.

Everyone on the videos needs to be checked out. We need to know where their phones were pinging afterwards.

I do find it odd that the white guy said he was watching her to make sure she was safe would just stop and assume things were fine when she was approached by another man. If it was me, I would become more concerned if a female I was looking at who was physically distressed was approached at this time of night by a man of any race.

So, the only report the police have of a black guy talking to Hannah is from the creepy white guy on the video?
And police are trying to corroborate that ...
Remember, the white guy, according to news reports, went to police at 10:15 last night to tell his tale .... Isn't that late to be taking such news to the police?
And he says he was worried about her being distressed, so followed her, but once he saw her with someone, he's no longer worried?
Just questions I have ...

Yes I find this very interesting. Seems more like he's coming forward because he's like, "well crap now they have me on video." I would like to know why he was there? Was he alone? Where did he go after? The story is very suspicious.

I can't help but be mad that the local government in Charlottesville didn't buy cameras for that downtown mall. Seems like an obvious place to have them.

1). I don't believe there is a black man. How is he in zero of the 4+ videos?
2). I can't link- running into work! - but the daily mail home page top story is hannah and they have awesome still shots from the videos with Hannah circled in green and heavy white man circled in red.

I know someone said that a person looks like they are moving faster due to how the stills/video are put together, but to me, it looks like she is cruising compared to the other people around her. thoughts?

I remember my oldest said energy drinks mixed with alcohol were popular at college... would that make her "speedy"?

I thought she was fast too, but then remembered how tall she is. Energy drinks and alcohol! That can be deadly. These kids are making Four Loco! Good God!

This! Exactly what I was thinking! Thought I was imagining it.

Watch the video closely. The black male in long shorts walks in between the two ladies and walks left to right then he crosses over almost all the way to the right of the screen and gets behind the large group of people walking left to right (same side at HG)

Yes I find this very interesting. Seems more like he's coming forward because he's like, "well crap now they have me on video." I would like to know why he was there? Was he alone? Where did he go after? The story is very suspicious.

Except that he is not at all recognizable in that video. Unless maybe he's a "regular" around there and people would know who he was? Shop owner???

1). I don't believe there is a black man. How is he in zero of the 4+ videos?
2). I can't link- running into work! - but the daily mail home page top story is hannah and they have awesome still shots from the videos with Hannah circled in green and heavy white man circled in red.
There is a black male in the video at the mall... Walks right to left then crossed over behind HG .. Black male dreads and long shorts...

I can't make out anything in the video clearly enough to draw the conclusions people are drawing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammyb1025