VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe this will help?Hannah Graham Mall.jpg

I completely agree. In one of the ABC video's you are right, the guy with dreadlocks and in white walks past going to the right and then cuts through the chair area and doubles back and falls in behind the large group of guys behind Hannah. Question: In the beginning of the video (before Hannah comes into the video) 2 women walk past and it almost looks like the "high five" or pass off something to the guy with dreadlocks and in white. I might be crazy or have a wild imagination but please look.

Can you post a link containing the video you're talking about? There are so many posts about videos that it would be helpful as people are making comments about them if they also posted them.

Good map, but didn't the eyewitness say she turned towards the mall at Fellini's? That's 2nd St. NW. You have her entering the mall near Zocalo, which is 2nd St. NE. (Yes, it's confusing.)

If she did indeed turn towards the mall at Fellini's, then she'd have been on the mall for a couple of blocks before she got to Sal's and Tuel.

ETA: Sorry, that was supposed to reply with quote. I'm referring to the aerial shot/map of message 508.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

This video shows a group of guys come in behind her on the right side, and walk to the left. Wonder who they are and if they saw anything?

In the link 2Hope4 posted above:
http://www.nbc29.com/story/26555344/police-continue-search-for-missing-uva-student

I found the following news bits interesting:

Quote: "Thursday, police will pull more surveillance video to see where she and the unidentified man went next."

soooo... I hope we DO get to see more surveillance video today (Thursday, 9-18-14)

Her parents' message at yesterday's presser said that HG has lived in the U.S. Since she was 5 years old.

And... In the message from her parents:

Quote: "We would also like to recognize the many messages of support we have received from Hannah's friends at UVA, her friends from high school, band, and softball team....."

so it seems she has interests in... And has been active in the recent past in... Band (music) and softball (sports) ...

All... JMO

Did anyone notice that creepy old fat white guy follow her? He was waiting between the umbrellas at the top of the screen at the very beginning of the clip at (http://www.nbc29.com/category/175568/video-landing-page?&clipId=10596468&autostart=true) and yielded to her. But once she passed, he started walking after her...

I'm getting so confused about the videos. I did see that man, and had not seen him until you posted about him. I was focused on dreadlocks. But, is this the video everyone's already referring to about the white guy following her? Because this newscast says they've identified the man in the video, and they talk about the white guy following her b/c she seemed distressed.

Is there another video of a white guy stepping out and following her, other than this one?

I thought the same. Like a sorority activity.
My son pledged last year, so, I am well aware of the crazy/dangerous/stupid tasks they
Have to complete. She looks like she is on a mission.

This has already been discussed. For the record, fraternities and sororities are night and day as far this stuff goes. Sororities do not send young women out on late night hunts alone in vulnerable situations. They also do not initiate in this way at all. That's called hazing. I think it has also never been mentioned that she was in a sorority.

Does it seem to anyone else that the text is important here?
It's written in a strange verbiage...
It gives misinformation which threw off the search.

I don't think she sent that text. I think whoever took her did. If that's the case then it does sort of eliminate the creep who followed her but came forward to police about it.

This article says the creepy white guy didn't contact the police until after 10 p.m. on Wednesday to tell them about his sighting of Hannah. That makes me think he only contacted them when he realized that they were going to find footage with him in it. That makes him seem more suspicious.

This article says that the black man she was later seen with cannot be seen in the released videos.

http://www.timesdispatch.com/news/s...cle_4756846a-c32f-51ee-9925-54480373adc5.html

to be fair, he did look super creepy + was probably afraid of being called the culprit, even when he wasn't.

Catching up on a lot of posts. Several comments and a map. Here is another map of where she entered the mall and the route she likely took with the location of the two cameras that recorded her. The black guy is NOT a college guy. He is older and bigger and that style is very common in this area. You will see guys like that all over the place. Nothing unique about him unfortunately. I do see someone matching dread guy walking next to her in the Tuels video. In the Sals video, he clearly cuts across and turns around. Pauses as he turns, looks around and starts walking behind that group of guys. Regarding the white guys.....To me, it looks like two different men. The creeper that came out from the alcove, seems different from the guy following in the Tuels video. Tuels guy looks much bigger. Untitled2.jpg

This has already been discussed. For the record, fraternities and sororities are night and day as far this stuff goes. Sororities do not send young women out on late night hunts alone in vulnerable situations. They also do not initiate in this way at all. That's called hazing. I think it has also never been mentioned that she was in a sorority.

<mod snip>
FWIW Yes. They do send them on late night and dangerous missions.

so if LE believes the fat white dude, that makes me think they know there's footage of the dreads guy taking hannah.

[video]http://www.wric.com/global/Category.asp?c=190525&autoStart=true&topVideoCatNo=default&clipId=10596098[/video]

I think she looks out of it and I dont necessarily mean alcohol. I have a feeling she may have been ruffied (?) and then followed.

If you look at the video from channel 29 at the 5 second mark Hannah turns her head as if shes looking behind her. I had to rewind it several times because it happens so fast but its clearly there.

I just took a guess about where Hannah entered based on the addresses of the cameras. I could have put her too high up. Many guess what she is coming from out behind when she appears on the mall alone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, now with the timeline and what's known, it looks like it would be impossible for Hannah to walk back to 14th and Wertland to text.... which matches early on LE saying that the location of the phone at the time of the text was not 14th & Wertland. So, let's hope there are other businesses to the SE of Sal's that can capture her on video to see if there is a different man with her then. Maybe a parking garage, etc. If they can get a glimps of what the guy was wearing , then they can search all the other area security camera videos to get a better look at the guy if he was roaming around the neighborhood.

The other possibility is this white guy is the perp, and he is using the proverbial "black guy" did it to try to throw off LE. Either way, if the white guy is the one in the video, what he says can be very important to the next step in the investigation.

I think it more likely that Hannah left and got into a car with the man in the video with his arm around her. Explains why the bloodhound picked up her scent in a parking garage.

Also someone who is accustomed to walking, could conceivably become lost fairly easily in a car, which had plenty of time to be near the vicinity of 14th and Wertland at 1:20 am.

In the link Just K posted above:
http://wtvr.com/2014/09/17/police-unknown-man-seen-walking-behind-missing-uva-student-hannah-graham/

it is reported that more surveillance video may not be released today by LE since the white guy came forward to identify himself...

I hope LE releases more video anyway...:please:

And.... The above link has a good timeline IMO of the night/morning HG disappeared...

All.... JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members