VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's funny that this WG picks out the one vulnerable girl out of everyone person that passes by to follow. He also knew she was distressed, which means he must of been watching her. It could be nothing but it does strike me has odd. Not to mention WG pretends to mess or look at his cell phone prior to her passing.

i think this is one of those things that seems super odd in this context, but i could see him just being awkward, wanting to help, maybe being a bit attracted to her, but not really knowing what to do. as another poster said, I'm sure her outfit attracted all kinds of attention.

we have to wait for more footage. we're just driving ourselves crazy here and there are no answers to be had

i mean, CWG knows they have video and will likely have more. if he was guilty and knew all this video was coming out, you'd think he would just bolt/stay silent. i mean, would he really think he could get away with this and bother going down to the police station when there likely would be much more footage from other stores?

I think originally it was thought it was a woman, but they backtracked on that. Many of us see Dreadlocks. I think LE might be saying "reflection." Doesn't look like a reflection to me.

I don't see a reflection at all, since she walked by brick before the glass and that "reflection" was there then too. However, this could very well be a woman she is walking with; plenty of women have dreadlocks.

When I asked a couple to wait with me when I was about to be mugged they didn't do or say anything to the guy. just waiting and asked me if I wanted them to call police. dreads would not necessarily want to cause a scene/fight.

They are walking slower past the jewelry store and cell phone guy is still following. As if she feels more comfortable, IMO. I think cell phone guy waited til dreads was gone.

Well, but WG has come forward and BG has not, is that right?

So BG:

Had physical contact with HG.

Walked with her arm in arm.

Has not come forward.

She did not make it home.

wow, this is confusing, are there any unedited videos?

Other things I've read:

a bloodhound followed her scent to the grass around the Lexis building near there, which apparently has a car junkyard near it?? (I can't find the junkyard on Google Maps.)

there was mention before about her scent being picked up in a parking garage??? Sorry, no link.
Mappy-map folks (I love you btw), how does Sal's, jeweler, Water St parking garage, Belmont bridge, Lexus, and Riverview park line up??

There are LOTS of people on the Downtown Mall at this time of night that look like the guy people are calling "CWG" . . . . and like Dreadlock guy . . . . and like the women walking. My point being that Cville, for being such a small town is truly a melting-pot of diversity (especially the Downtown Area). I have watched the videos at least 20 times and no one in the video seems out of place or odd to me for the area at that time of night . . . . there are college students, townies, bar/cafe workers getting off-shift, homeless people, etc. I really don't think we should stereotype anyone here.

It would be like that in Boston too. Some areas are less diverse, but if you're on Boylston or Newberry streets, you'd see every possible combination. I couldn't make out all the gestures and so forth people are talking about, but I didn't see anything that struck me as unusual or out of place.

Yep. The same thing happened to me, and the couple just calmly walked with me all the way back to my office so I could call the police (this was before cell phones). They didn't do or say anything to the guy (who, incidentally, was caught by police shortly thereafter and was actually wanted on a robbery charge. Glad I listened to my intuition--to this day I think he was going to harm me).

When I asked a couple to wait with me when I was about to be mugged they didn't do or say anything to the guy. just waiting and asked me if I wanted them to call police. dreads would not necessarily want to cause a scene/fight.

They are walking slower past the jewelry store and cell phone guy is still following. As if she feels more comfortable, IMO. I think cell phone guy waited til dreads was gone.

God, he sure looked like he was WAITING for her. It happened way too fast for her to "follow her because she seemed distressed." If that were the case, I think he would have hesitated at least a split second, maybe watched her walk out then followed her. He turned on his heel the second she passed him.

yes, and he was already acting creepy before he stopped to wait with his cell phone. watch the early video when he first comes around the corner on screen. he's looking behind him and walking slow and then looking to the left/behind him before he stops to wait. but then he's so deliberate about watching her and practically walking right out onto her path.

agree totally. but he appears concerned. he cranes his neck and steps in right behind her. too obvious to be stalking. I believe him. the other white guy who walks by before Hannah does ends up behind her at the jewelry store, probably because she stopped, maybe to text as police say she was texting friends. so then dreadlocks catches up to her and offers her a ride?

BBM: How can you be sure this is the "other" white guy and not the heavy-set white guy?

I am confused about one thing though. Why did it take a couple days for WG to call the tip line. Surely he would have known they were looking for her before that. Was he waiting to see if they had him on video.

Aside from seeing a poster somewhere or watching the local news how else would anyone know she is missing? Surely it comes up in some conversations and the college kids probably spread the word quickly but some random guy might not have 'gotten the memo'.

I hardly ever watch the local news but I do look at national news sites daily. If someone was missing in my town I would not know. In fact there was a shooting recently and I never heard about it until someone mentioned it on FB as someone we went to high school with years ago.

So yeah....I guess I should start paying attention to my local news too.:blushing:

I hope I'm not repeating what has already been written. I think this girl was high as a kite on 'something' more than booze. I don't think she'll be found dead of murder or rape, but she probably will be found dead.

I would imagine that since she had a cell phone, LE should be able to know from the pings how far out of the area she is, if in fact she is out of that area.

Entirely possible. When they say "distressed" do they mean she was crying? Drunk, high, lost, disoriented... Maybe she was crying.

It's possible she wandered by herself and fell into the river and drowned.

wow, this is confusing, are there any unedited videos?

Not really the way i did it,i watched the video's and make my own assumptions then read what everybody else says lol If you read everybody's assumptions before you watch the video yourself you will be easily confused. I had to stop myself from reading everybody's post and say "wait a minute" let me go watch these video's for myself lol

Well, but WG has come forward and BG has not, is that right?

So BG:

Had physical contact with HG.

Walked with her arm in arm.

Has not come forward.

She did not make it home.

Perhaps doesn't follow the news, does not actually know her, and has no idea she is missing?

There are LOTS of people on the Downtown Mall at this time of night that look like the guy people are calling "CWG" . . . . and like Dreadlock guy . . . . and like the women walking. My point being that Cville, for being such a small town is truly a melting-pot of diversity (especially the Downtown Area). I have watched the videos at least 20 times and no one in the video seems out of place or odd to me for the area at that time of night . . . . there are college students, townies, bar/cafe workers getting off-shift, homeless people, etc. I really don't think we should stereotype anyone here.
Agreed 100%. It was a pleasant late-summer night. You'd absolutely expect a wide variety of people to be out and about in the urban core of a college town at such a time, even though it's a late hour for many people.

Entirely possible. When they say "distressed" do they mean she was crying? Drunk, high, lost, disoriented... Maybe she was crying.

It's possible she wandered by herself and fell into the river and drowned.
This is very possible

I think he probably recognized her clothing in those still photos where she was indoors. When I saw the photos of her clothing, I thought, "WTF?" She was dressed like a marching band flag girl. I'm sure the clothing attracted all types of attention. It definitely made her look naïve, which would've made her a favorable target for a predator.

It's untelling what happened at this point. I think the white dude may have given up because of a fear of a confrontation with another male, a concern about getting himself beaten up or getting charged with being in a fight, getting a criminal record and ruining his employment situation.

Yep. I agree.

yes, and he was already acting creepy before he stopped to wait with his cell phone. watch the early video when he first comes around the corner on screen. he's looking behind him and walking slow and then looking to the left/behind him before he stops to wait. but then he's so deliberate about watching her and practically walking right out onto her path.

Can you tell me where on this may is the parking garage they lost her scent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip