Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker Slaybaugh @Parker8News · 19s
BREAKING: Here is the newest security video to be released in the Hannah Graham case.

Again...BREAKING: The... http://fb.me/76XZdLZ0Z
ReplyReplied to 0 times RetweetRetweeted 0 times FavoriteFavorited 0 times

It's really creepy the way he has himself tucked into the doorway and pops out behind her, staring at her.

ETA: This Facebook link has the good footage, folks. And Hannah is spotlighted so you can see where she is.

I don't even see her is she in the front or the back of the video?

I believe that is her in the last few seconds walking briskly in the back part of the video from right to left then a second later you see a white male walking behind her. It's hard to make out much that is for sure.

Is she with the girl in the foreground at the beginning? If so, both of those girls look heavy set to me. Doesn't look like her clothing either. Also don't see a man following. Maybe I am missing something.

No. She's in the background, near the end. And I can't make out much more than that.

Is she with the girl in the foreground at the beginning? If so, both of those girls look heavy set to me. Doesn't look like her clothing either. Also don't see a man following. Maybe I am missing something.
I'm with you. I don't see Hannah at all. The woman in the foreground is obviously not her. I'm confused.

I actually believe the guy in the white shirt. Walking behind her would give him the chance to see better what she's doing.. falling etc. I think the male walking right beside her is the real problem..

http://fb.me/76XZdLZ0Z

The last section of video shown at the end... he knew when he tucked himself into that doorway that he was going to follow her. He did not see her pass and then think-- 'Hey, she looks out of it, maybe I should check on her'. A person doing so would maybe peer around the pillar at her and look around to see if she had friends in the vicinity. Then perhaps start to slowly and hesitantly walk after her, maybe calling out to her. What he did seemed very intentional.

Oh boy, you can definitely see her in this one, and it looks like someone does have an arm around her. I just want to scream, 'noooooo!!!!!'

The first video she is clearly walking with someone. To me it looks like a brunette girl.

In the second one she is alone from what I can see.

I actually believe the guy in the white shirt. Walking behind her would give him the chance to see better what she's doing.. falling etc. I think the male walking right beside her is the real problem..

I believe it was clarified that there was nobody walking besides her, it was a reflection. Which explains why their legs move in unison.

okay. that white dude is a huge creep. seems like he was more entranced by her than deeply concerned. he was acting sly and like, peeking out from corners.
it's not like she was staggering drunk. and she had a woman walking with her at points. and why would he choose to basically stalk her instead of ask if she was alright?
i think we have our abductor.

i feel like the police just want to give him a false sense of security by 'believing' his BS.

I'm with you. I don't see Hannah at all. The woman in the foreground is obviously not her. I'm confused.

Look at the facebook one. Suddenly the first one makes more sense. I think the guy in the foreground with the dreads may be the one who subsequently has his arm around Hannah.

Yeah...I think the person who is in the white shirt was waiting...looks like she is chatting with someone in the first part of the video, but I am not to sure about the man who seems to "wait" for her to walk by...

I bet he was thinking of making a move on her and then backed off when he thought a "boyfriend" showed up.

okay. that white dude is a huge creep. seems like he was more entranced by her than deeply concerned. he was acting sly and like, peeking out from corners.
it's not like she was staggering drunk. and she had a woman walking with her at points. and why would he choose to basically stalk her instead of ask if she was alright?
i think we have our abductor.

i feel like the police just want to give him a false sense of security by 'believing' his BS.

A responsible adult with good intentions would call for help if they were truly worried about her. This is an older man, and a stranger. Even if he did approach her he may scare her. What he SHOULD have done if he only had good intentions would be call the police and ask them to come out to the mall to speak with her and check if she is okay or needs help getting somewhere safe.

wait... i don't see a guy with dreads??? i thought it was the same guy

I have watched it three times and I swear I keep seeing two different men. The first looks thicker and wearing jeans, the second, younger and clearly wearing shorts. And I see her clearly in all of the clips with her crop top and black leggings. I also am seeing someone in white alongside her in one clip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ZogNCat