VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SBM Bolded- does this mean dreadlock guy we are talking about and seeing in the videos is not the black male police are talking about?

I think he is the black male that was seen with her but police might be trying to slow things down so if he's watching media he won't get scared and bolt if he hasn't already.

If you watch the Tuel video, the group of boys is still behind them...it's Hannah and ?, CWG, boys. Those boys MUST have seen something.

I hope so!! I do worry that they were too distracted by their conversation/interaction with each other and didn't notice as much as they should have. Also, there are bars in that mall area, no? They may have been intoxicated as well.

A little off topic but how did LE obtain a sketch in Morgan's case? Was it from surveillance videos or did someone see them together?

There was DNA found on Morgan's remains and it was matched with DNA from a rape in Fairfax, VA several years ago. That rape victim provided the description for the sketch artist.

I hate to bring this up, but I feel it's valid after 5 days. It seems to me that if she has been deceased since that night and she is still around the downtown area, that marked decomposition would've set in by now and a distinct smell would be noted. I don't follow LE's logic right now of searching in or around buildings for her, etc where people work and walk by regularly. JMO.

I agree but I think it's more about searching for evidence than about searching for her in those areas. And they're hoping evidence will lead to the perp and perp will lead to Hannah. Just my speculation here.

It has not been stated that the BM has not been captured on video...just that he is not captured on the RELEASED videos. Somebody help me here? Didn't someone link to an article that said LE knows what the BM was wearing, which would mean they HAVE to have him on video?

It just means that the WG TOLD LE what BG was wearing, unfortunately.

had dread lock guy been located? he does not have the behavior of a sexual predator - he's far too gregarious. but it is possible he offered her a ride. He seems to either be known in the area (from the high five he gave to the 2 ladies earlier at Sal's) or just very sociable (or panhandling or possibly offering kind bud).
she does not appear highly intoxicated, but scared - hunched shoulders, large strides. looks like her fight or flight was triggered, possibly by the group of guys following her or any number of reasons.
First impression is that dread lock dude is hurrying her away, possibly due to freaky white guy following her - not the same guy who was texting in the restaurant but the second WM in the Sal's video with the paunchy belly who shows up before the group of boys. He is walking at the right distance behind her in both videos and with the right focus to be a predator, (or just maybe a coincidence and tired). But given the circumstances if he was behind her that long and seen her distress he might have tried to help her.

Everyone needs to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop

There is a lot of back and forth because many of you are watching the shortened clips not the longer clearer version that is linked in this post.

The white man is not waiting. He walked up and stopped to look at his phone and then a white male walked past him and then Hannah then the group with dreads following behind them.

Catching up....Has video from after this area been released yet? I remember people mentioning a bank that would've been coming up next.

I am not sure about that. Maybe they want to try to verify CWG's story first? They supposedly were going to try to pull more video footage today and I would hope they're trying got get in contact with more witnesses from the mall. So far, with the video footage they have it sounds as though they don't have footage of the point where CWG stops following her due to supposed black male.

Just a theory.....Maybe CWG said black male was tall, bald, and had a goatee. Black male in video is short, stout and has dreads. Doesn't match description of black male at ALL, yet she is still seen on video with Dreads. Oops, CWG messed up in his description, which means he lied. So we have him lying, AND have her with a black male, but looking nothing like the man CWG described. So maybe that leads to them being in cahoots.

Perhaps if the black male CWG described is nowhere on video where CWG said he'd be, but a black male not matching that description is, either CWG is a terrible eye witness, or he is lying. And if he is lying, why?

Dreads could STILL have been following and walking with Hannah, and the report that "the black man is not in the videos" could be true, if what they mean is "the black man CWG described is not in the videos." Because he doesn't exist?

All of this is only my opinion and a theory, not info. that has been reported in MSM.

This is purely anecdotal, but on a recent business trip to Charlottesville, I walked around, window shopped, and watched a big game at a bar/restaurant on the mall for several hours, and a few things struck me as odd (or interesting enough to tell my family when I returned from the trip). That's one reason this case is particular interesting/disturbing to me...Pertaining to the central mall area in particular:

1.) As a 20-something female who's traveled the country alone a lot over the past few years, the people in Charlottesville seemed especially UNfriendly to me...usually folks at the bar strike up conversation or would offer me a seat, and that did not happen at all.
2.) The mall area seemed to consist of what SEEMED like wealthy college students or 20-somethings, "hipster" types, and homeless-looking folks asking for money (including some street performers & vendors; it almost reminded me of a far less crowded/lively French Quarter).
3.) I certainly did NOT feel safe walking alone on the mall by myself after dark and hurried to get to my car, which was parked in a nearby lot.

Just some observations.

It just means that the WG TOLD LE what BG was wearing, unfortunately.

It COULD mean that's what they were told....or it COULD mean that they have held back the part of the video showing this "other" BM.

Why did it take her 2 minutes to go from Sal's to the Jewelery Store? Aren't they basically on the same block? Everyone has been amazed at the distances she was able to travel in such a short time, why did that distance take longer than expected?

Everyone needs to watch this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=L8WV9wLBzdg&app=desktop

There is a lot of back and forth because many of you are watching the shortened clips not the longer clearer version that is linked in this post.

The white man is not waiting. He walked up and stopped to look at his phone and then a white male walked past him and then Hannah then the group with dreads following behind them.

I've tried to watch this video. After the advertisement, it's just a black screen for me.

I'm afraid LE learned their lesson last night about posting videos. They probably assumed the public would believe the "reflection in the window" theory and then WS blew it out of the water and it spread like wildfire across the media. I hope they are not holding back more video simply because they are afraid it will cause people to make false assumptions and run with the wrong thing, or, they are afraid they were too transparent and it's getting in the way of them closing in on someone.

Well, she must have stopped or been stopped for a moment by the person she is seen walking with on the second video? maybe pretending to know them? When I was almost mugged I stopped a couple who came around the corner and asked them to wait with me until the guy with the 2x4 who was walking at me had left and I was able to get my keys and get into my apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vinzstel