VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How many significantly pregnant women go out walking the streets at 1:00am though? I see a lot of men that fit that description.

Ones who work late. Ones who OMG NEED WINGS FROM THAT PLACE. Ones who are night owls. Ones who can't sleep. Ones who people watch. Artists. 1am on a friday night is not a weird time for plenty of people to be up.

Waiting anxiously to see what became of this girl :-(

I am also wondering if this is a strategic tactic by the cops has to not spook the dreadlocks guy. Release the wrong info to draw the dreadlocks guy in. This way the deadlock guy thinks he isn't a suspect.

So LE clearly has the same questions about cell phone guy as many of us here have... at least at this point...

I hope this will clarify for some:

"The description of the person of interest emerged after surveillance videos showed a man following Graham early Saturday morning. The man told police that he was following Graham because she appeared "physically distressed" and he was trying to help her.

The man also told police that he stopped following Graham when he she met a second man that she seemed to know and put his arm around her, according to police.

[snip]

The new videos show Graham, 18, walking past an outdoor mall area at 1:06 a.m. and a man in light colored shorts following her. At one point he ducked into a corner and watched her. A second camera shows the same man following Graham a few minutes later, according to police.

The man called into the police tip line hours before the surveillance footage that showed him following Graham was released. He went to the police station at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday night.

"Anyone who saw her is a person of interest," Capt. Gary Pleasants told ABC News. "He saw her and said he was following her, so that's interesting. But right now we're seeing him as a cooperative witness."

[snip]

"He told police that he was following Ms. Graham as she looked to be somewhat physically distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going," police said in a statement.

Investigators are searching for the second man who the witness alleges spoke to Graham and stopped her as she was walking. The second man is not seen in any of the surveillance footage."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-university-virginia-student-hannah-graham-man/story?id=25592387

Well, if he is 20 to 30 years old, then he is probably not Morgan's killer.... in 2005 when the first rape in Fairfax occurred, he would have only been only 21 and I think the description of that guy was he was already in his 30's back then....but I will check now

Wow!!

I don't know...
It does seem like one witness WG
AND this is why everyone still feels WG is involved. That's kind of what I thought all along.

I can't help but think that her bazaar behavior is consistent with intoxication with LSD. She appears to have no idea where she is. She's is walking in the opposite direction of UVa grounds and the place where she lives. Then she texts that she is lost in the area of Wertland and 14th street( that's a block from where she lives)while on the east end of the downtown mall which is probably 2 miles from where she thinks she's at. Why didn't she ask for help? Maybe she did, but nothing people said made sense to her. I've seen this happen to people who have taken LSD. Time and space lose meaning.[SIZE=L1][/SIZE]

Well, if he is 20 to 30 years old, then he is probably not Morgan's killer.... in 2005 when the first rape in Fairfax occurred, he would have only been only 21 and I think the description of that guy was he was already in his 30's then.

The description was 25-35, so he could be in his early thirtys

I hope this will clarify for some:

"The description of the person of interest emerged after surveillance videos showed a man following Graham early Saturday morning. The man told police that he was following Graham because she appeared "physically distressed" and he was trying to help her.

The man also told police that he stopped following Graham when he she met a second man that she seemed to know and put his arm around her, according to police.

[snip]

The new videos show Graham, 18, walking past an outdoor mall area at 1:06 a.m. and a man in light colored shorts following her. At one point he ducked into a corner and watched her. A second camera shows the same man following Graham a few minutes later, according to police.

The man called into the police tip line hours before the surveillance footage that showed him following Graham was released. He went to the police station at 10:15 p.m. Wednesday night.

"Anyone who saw her is a person of interest," Capt. Gary Pleasants told ABC News. "He saw her and said he was following her, so that's interesting. But right now we're seeing him as a cooperative witness."

[snip]

"He told police that he was following Ms. Graham as she looked to be somewhat physically distressed and he wanted to make sure she got safely to wherever she was going," police said in a statement.

Investigators are searching for the second man who the witness alleges spoke to Graham and stopped her as she was walking. The second man is not seen in any of the surveillance footage."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/missing-university-virginia-student-hannah-graham-man/story?id=25592387
thanks for link
Interesting the POI has only been seen by the "witness" who came forward just before the video tapes were released to public with him on them looking more like a suspect. JMO. Coincidence he came forward then or do you think LE contacted him and requested a voluntary statement after viewing tapes?
I am being very closed minded right now regarding the so called witness.

I am confused, what is this reflection everyone keeps talking about.

hmmmm I wonder where they got this description from?

Me, too. Maybe just a description given by WG..........but that would mean that WG continued to follow her after Dreads Guy walked with her....? Because Goatee Guy isn't in videos so far, he must meet up with her AFTER Dreads guy, and WG is still following? Strange, indeed! JMO

Could be. To me, it looks as if they are having a conversation. Obviously, it's hard to tell, just my impression.

Being a college kid, there are literally thousands of people that she "knows". By this I mean people she may recognize but not know their name (example, a kid in class, someone who works were she shops, or on campus, friends of friends). It may be someone whose name she did not know but was a familiar face and in the situation may have seemed safe (in a time when she was seemingly disoriented and not in the right frame of mind). He could have recognized her and put her at ease by knowing her name or dropping a name she knew.

This case has really made me realize how little I pay attention to my surroundings (as I'm sure so many others do too). I'm usually so focused on my own activities that I would be useless to others in cases like this. I'm going to start paying more attention in case I ever have to point someone out.

AND this is why everyone still feels WG is involved. That's kind of what I thought all along.

Quite frankly I am not sure of much in this case.I don't know if WG is guilty of anything

What I find strange is LE seems to be taking his word on this mystery man who doesn't appear on video
I sort of expected the police release to use the plural when they explained where the information came from... witnesses

I cannot see ANYONE else in any of the videos as obvious or creepy as WG. Ducking into a doorway? *shudders*

Wouldn't it be wild if CWG was lurking on SM or WS and saw the sightings report I posted a week ago and was like "ha, I'll just describe him!"

Hmm. It's interesting that his movements in the video make so many people uneasy. Instincts and first reactions should not be discarded lightly. The book "Blink", by Malcolm Gladwell talks about that exact thing.

From the wikipedia page on "Blink": The author describes the main subject of his book as "thin-slicing": our ability to gauge what is really important from a very narrow period of experience. In other words, this is an idea that spontaneous decisions are often as good as—or even better than—carefully planned and considered ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli