VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
To a point... because that garage closed at 1:00am on the night Hannah went missing. But that doesn't disallow a number of related possibilities, such as Hannah and the POI walking through that garage, and/or the POI's car being parked on a street adjacent to the garage. And then either a camera captured his license plate or a witness (as yet unreported) did so. That's really all it would take to get probable cause for a search warrant on the vehicle (and properties associated w/ the vehicle, i.e. the address on the vehicle registration.)

Yes!! This!! Thank you! You are much more eloquent and quick on the keyboard than I am. Also, I don't think they would necessarily need to find anything of Hannah's in the car to get the search warrant for the home. Like you said, a warrant could cover both the car and the address of the r/o. But since LE said they found something in the car to lead them to the apartment, it makes sense and I believe it. My point is, they could have just found something that tied the person to being at the mall that night. A parking ticket from the garage on the floor, maybe? An item of clothing or something that tied them to a business down there as a place of employment? It did not, necessarily, have to be something directly related to Hannah (ie: blood, hair, her phone, her clothing) JMO of course.

I know they took somebody in for questioning, but that could apply to anybody living at that address.

The Water Street Garage has gates that come down at or around 1 am. You can't get in there...or out. I've learned the hard way.

Does it close precisely at 1am? Could you still get your car at say....1:08am?

While waiting on more updates I wanted to ask, did anyone else catch the information that said Hannah text her friends that she was lost at 1:06 am posted earlier and realize that 1:06 is the time from the surveillance footage of Sal's, the footage where it was stated the white guy was using his phone? Is that a coincidence? Did anyone see if Hannah's phone was in her hand during all the surveillance footage?

She didn't appear to have a phone in her hand in the pub footage either. I also see him using a phone after he ducked into the corner, before she came into view in the Sal's footage. MOO

No, but grad students with families sometimes live over there. It's not a creepy area in the way that some are.

8News WRIC Richmond ‏@8NEWS · 3m
Police abt to hold press briefing at Hessian Hills Apts. w/ #HannahGraham search update...watch #8NewsAtNoon for details. @TimWronka8News

I know they took somebody in for questioning, but that could apply to anybody living at that address.
When they start a search like this, they often stumble upon evidence of other crimes, large and small. They might have taken someone in on an unrelated matter, hoping to get them to talk about Hannah's case.

Thank goodness for the witness being there that night. Without him they may not have had any description to go on.

Watching the surveillance videos this week, I was amazed at how many people were out walking that night, and it made me confident that someone saw something. I would hope that people in general keep their eyes out for anything that looks suspicious. But like someone said earlier today, not everyone pays attention to the news, unfortunately. JMO

Not a fan of a reporter that spells "breaking" as "braking" news....really Parker??

Could be auto correct...also, he probably hasn't had much sleep. I think he is doing a great job.

Spelling errors makes me think people are not smart. Moving on.

Come on. It's one spelling mistake. I'm pretty sure he is probably doing many things at once right now, he is giving us updates as soon as they come to him, and probably rushing. Relax.

Wow, this thread is so busy it is taking my puter over a minute to reload the screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487