VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact that Doorway Guy didn't come forward until Wednesday night when the video was about to be released bothers me. If he were truly a concerned citizen, I would think he would have come forward as soon as pictures of HG were made public. It also bothers me that the bloodhounds found a scent at the parking lot. Doorway Guy looks like someone who would've driven to the mall.

I just heard an interview on CNN and the police spokesperson didn't just sort of half-heartedly thank Doorway Guy for coming forward. He went out of his way to praise the guy for calling the tip line before the video was "even released" and his tone sounded sincere. I think maybe the police really do believe White Knight at this point.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/17/us/virginia-missing-student-hannah-graham/

I would have done the same when in college. Purses are way too hard to keep track of when you are out partying. Not odd at all.

Yeah, we used to carry ID holders/keychain combos. No purses. You could fit an ID, some bills, a credit card and it had a ring to put your keys on. And never underestimate the ability of a woman to carry things in strange places: bra, socks, shoes, etc.

Concerning suspect appearance and clothing description, this alleged multiple sex perp. in Toronto, changed his clothing / appearance quickly, after each attack.
Point is, anything is possible...

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/male-suspect-sought-in-3-toronto-sex-assaults-1.1866653

Snippets of his many wardrobe/ costume changes..

"Police say the suspect followed her and then sexually assaulted the woman near Spadina Avenue and Dundas Street West.

"Elzinga said the suspect was then wearing a white shirt, light-coloured cargo shorts and he wore a knapsack".

"The suspect was then wearing a black, or navy-blue hoodie, over a knapsack, along with light-blue, sport-type shorts with three white stripes on the sides and trimming on the bottom. He had dark running shoes and white headphones around his neck.

Elzinga said that when the suspect fled the area, he was wearing a tank top with a vertical U.S. flag on it, along with light-coloured cargo shorts and no headphones.

<<<<<snip>>>>

"Elzinga said the suspect was then wearing a dark-coloured hoodie, overtop of a knapsack, along with light-coloured cargo shorts and dark-coloured Adidas shoes with a red tongue. He was carrying an extra pair of shoes with him.

The suspect was caught on video, shortly after that point, entering a building and carrying his hoodie. The tank top with the vertical U.S. flag is visible.

Elzinga said he then pulled a pair of striped, sport-type shorts over his cargo shorts. And he changed his shoes and put on white headphones.

In each of the incidents, Elzinga said the suspect has been described as a black male with a dark complexion, aged 20 to 25 years old, standing 5&#8217;6&#8221; to 5&#8217;8&#8221;, weighing 140 to 145 pounds and having a medium build."

Could she not have also been simply passing a person on the sidewalk at that time? There was no evidence of the two people engaging with each other in that second or so of video.

That isn't at all what I see when I look at the video. I see two people walking in lock step and even see her head turn to look as if she's talking to the person she's walking next to. The mind is a funny thing, and I can't say that what I am seeing is objective reality, but I definitely see something more intentional than two people passing one another on the sidewalk.

It reminds me of a parent forcing their child to walk with them. Y'all know what I'm talking about-- like a pouty and having a temper tantrum kid and the parent gets the arm and forces them to walk alongside the parent.

I feel like he has his arm on her and is walking her someplace, deliberately.

Like: "Hey, you're being followed, I'm a security guard (etc), act like you're with me, and let's get out of here."

...... or something.

I just heard an interview on CNN and the police spokesperson didn't just sort of half-heartedly thank Doorway Guy for coming forward. He went out of his way to praise the guy for calling the tip line before the video was "even released" and his tone sounded sincere. I think maybe the police really do believe White Knight at this point.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/09/17/us/virginia-missing-student-hannah-graham/

Or they are running a psyop on him. #ConspiracyTheory

Previous tweets from earlier in the day said police were not able to get additional surveillance footage (prior to checking with the bank). It is mind boggling to me that in this situation these businesses are not coming forth with this footage. Maybe I'm crazy but in my mind you should be able to go door to door to track her on camera until she leaves the downtown mall. I wish at the end of this that police would release the names of businesses who provided their footage so I know which ones to continue to patronize

new-harrington-sketch-e1410918588767.jpg36103_413348340100_297815375100_4429889_3727362_n-1.jpg anyone have this coming to mind??? goatee...shaved head... pot belly???

I am still not convinced this mystery black man even exists.

Previous tweets from earlier in the day said police were not able to get additional surveillance footage (prior to checking with the bank). It is mind boggling to me that in this situation these businesses are not coming forth with this footage. Maybe I'm crazy but in my mind you should be able to go door to door to track her on camera until she leaves the downtown mall. I wish at the end of this that police would release the names of businesses who provided their footage so I know which ones to continue to patronize

It is a shame but some of these businesses do not have camera systems at all according to some store owners (earlier news piece) and some may simply have internal systems.

Wish I lived closer, I would surely help search.

Do they possibly mean "looking AT surveillance video". It would be hard to look FOR surveillance video. Either the bank has it, or they don't, IMO.

Not really, all they need is a warrant. Its take some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toomanywomenmissinginbc