VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually that is kind of a good theory..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I tried looking to see if Downtown Mall even had security guards, and if so, what they wore, but couldn't find anything.

Indeed, always could be the case. But then why haven't they formally ruled WG out? They know people are speculating, and it could be really harmful if he is innocent.

This video is just SO strange. As he is walking to his stopping point, he looks back at one point to where Hannah will soon appear. THEN he stops, but doesn't "check his phone" until a random person walks by. As SOON as the person is by, he puts his phone away. When Hannah approaches, he DOESN'T actually seem to look at her, just turns to follow her before she is even past.

When did he have time to ascertain that she is "distressed," if he wasn't even looking at her yet? If he thought she was distressed before she approached, why would he have stopped to check his phone, and not watch her to see if she needed help.

It just. seems. weird.

I hear ya. One issue with your #4....That WE know of. LE may have more info than they are sharing.

IDK, IMO if he was security he would have had no problem approaching her to ask if she was okay or if he could help call a cab for her. A security person usually wouldn't hesitate to approach someone like that because it's their job and they would interact with patrons frequently.

I tried looking to see if Downtown Mall even had security guards, and if so, what they wore, but couldn't find anything.

It would explain his movements, but what would take him so long to report what he saw to the Police? JMO

Ok. Daily mail does not say that WG has been eliminated as a suspect, only that he is a witness. LE stated he is a "cooperating witness". Daily mail does say the LE says BG with dreds had nothing to do with HG's disappearance.

You're all gonna think I'm bat***** crazy, but when my fiance (private investigator) and I watched the video, we both saw the white man and said, "he's a cop!" It was something about how he trailed her, or almost like secret service or something, he got ahead of her, blended, avoided, and pursued.

No crazier than me! I think he is the ring leader of my crazy idea in #390.

I think (no offense to anyone) that there could also be a lot of similar patterns between people who regularly "follow" people...whether it be cops/security or someone who is used to stalking.

I sure would like to be able to clear this guy.

You're all gonna think I'm bat***** crazy, but when my fiance (private investigator) and I watched the video, we both saw the white man and said, "he's a cop!" It was something about how he trailed her, or almost like secret service or something, he got ahead of her, blended, avoided, and pursued.

Glad you said it, I was thinking that it was possible that the witness was working under cover and keeping an eye on things..

Clearly she is walking stride for stride with someone, it appears said person is in the 200 plus range, wearing what appears white shorts and also appears to have dreads.

In context, a large man with dreads and wearing what appears to be white shorts was following behind her in the previous footage this may or may not mean anything with reference to her disappearance but the fact that she is walking or talking with someone as such somehow seems relevant.

I enlarged that video and you are correct . She is walking with dreadlock guy and he is of equal stride with her with leads me to say he is pretty much the same height

That sighting was 4-5 blocks away, just off the mall, near Fellini's Restaurant.

Did the Car Sitting Witness report seeing her before or after she was walking in the mall, when we see her on videos?

Wow this case is getting stranger. I was about to fall in line with the dreads guy being the suspect, but then apparently he has been cleared and came forward. Plus, the description is nothing like him. I was about go give up on suspecting WG, but apparently there is no language clearing him and it appears that he is the only witness describing this mystery black man who just happens to exactly fit the profile of another high profile case from the general area?
I feel like this will be big-they are either going to catch the mystery black guy and it could very well be Morgan Harrington's murderer or no mystery black man even exists.

I REALLY hope they get more footage and some that clarifies what happened. Would be nice to know for sure that the mystery black man exists.

I totally agree. The questions are almost endless. If <modsnip> or whatever we want to call him, really did start to follow Hannah with bad intentions, what a bad break it was that a random guy started chit-chatting and walking with her. And if <modsnip> abducted her, how long would he have had to trail them before her random new 'friend' decided, "OK, well, she's alone and whatnot, this is getting boring so I'm going to leave her to wander alone in Charlottesville at 1:00 AM"? Did he trail her for 10 more minutes before abducting her after she sent the text? And then if it's some THIRD guy and <modsnip> have both begged off at that point, what a hellishly random coincidence.

I notice on the map that there are a few jewelry stores in the area. Perhaps they have their own security watching the stores after they close while the mall is still open to public at night. ?? I think that's sort of far-fetched and I didn't catch on that Doorway Guy appears to be cop-like, but thought I'd toss that idea out there.

Did the Car Sitting Witness report seeing her before or after she was walking in the mall, when we see her on videos?
Before… that was the first apparent sighting after the gas station, just before she arrived at the mall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l