VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of anything LE has said so far, I'm just not buying that the BM with dreds doesn't know anything or have a connection. He is clearly the one walking WITH her minutes before she was supposedly seen with a different BM. It just doesn't add up.

What happened to the "hunch" that the cops should search Crossroads? Haven't heard much more about that. The only thing I remember about Crossroads from when I was a student there is that I went there for a couple of concerts. And it was kind of...back woodsy. Lots of locals, definitely off the beaten path in terms of the standard type of venue a typical UVA student would go to.

Also, not that I think this is THAT relevant, but club 216 is down there at the downtown mall. It's open til 5am. If it's still even there. I can't find a website for them so maybe it's closed. But in terms of her possibly going down there for a reason?

Meh...TBH, I think if she was either meeting someone she knew OR going somewhere she thought her friends were, the cops would know by now. I mean, clearly her friends would have all spoken to the cops and given them a list of all the places they typically hang out and shared all text messages sent to and from Hannah that night. Also, if the alleged PIO truly was someone that she KNEW as the white guy has indicated he thought, that person would have come forward by now.

Two impressions:

Hannah has no idea where she is or where she is going. Very, very disturbing! Secondly, she doesn't stop long enough at the bar door to even have her ID checked! How can the bouncer say she was turned away???

If you watch closely, the bouncer moves to greet her as she walks up the ramp, she is out of view at that point. You can see the light illuminating her arm or something, just barely as she stops at the top of the ramp, is turned away (allegedly) and then you see her come out the other side and continue east on Preston.

I was thinking the same thing. The friend sounds like a beta orbiter she was trying to leave behind in order to meet someone else.

What is a beta orbiter? I've never heard that term.

it looks to me like she was bending down behind the bushes to puke and then get herself together to try to get into the bar.
I would not go into a bar if I had just puked. her movements and actions make NO sense. an hour after she leaves the party she heads to the bar. and why running down the road to the bar? what happened during that hour? she was running all night but not asking for help.
PCP makes you do stuff like that or LSD. not cocaine or ruffies or being very drunk. somebody laced her and she left the party feeling ill, but then when whatever it was kicked in, she started out on the town and was on some sort of delusional mission?
I wish we knew if her texts were coherent.

BBM. Was the area in which she was seen running more poorly lit than what was on either side of it? Gas station maybe closed down for the night so she sprinted through the scary dark area? I'd do this.....

Given all the speculation people are throwing out there regarding what they THINK she is doing or what her thought process might be, does anyone wonder...what would *I* have looked like back in my 20s when I was in college out getting hammered if someone had caught my evening on random snippets of security camera footage? We'd probably ALL look just like Hannah does...walking like we're invincible, running occasionally, roaming around the same spot for a few minutes as we try to figure out what we want to do and where we want to go...

Two impressions:

Hannah has no idea where she is or where she is going. Very, very disturbing! Secondly, she doesn't stop long enough at the bar door to even have her ID checked! How can the bouncer say she was turned away???

she appears to know where she's going but not to be very focused about it. she starts leaning forward near the bushes as if to puke. she ends up going back from whence she came after trying to get in. but then she doesn't go home, she heads downtown. she reacts as if on autopilot.
the holding her back, the hunched shoulders, concave chest, leaning and kind of lurching into the bushes by Grady's - I think she was feeling really sick. She might have been scared. I got laced with PCP once when I was 15 and I was terrified I was going to die and very ill. my friends took me to the dorm to bed, and I could barely get up the elevator I felt so ill. but I stayed up at a party in a friend's room just being totally messed up. I was out of it for 3 days - disoriented etc.

Given all the speculation people are throwing out there regarding what they THINK she is doing or what her thought process might be, does anyone wonder...what would *I* have looked like back in my 20s when I was in college out getting hammered if someone had caught my evening on random snippets of security camera footage? We'd probably ALL look just like Hannah does...walking like we're invincible, running occasionally, roaming around the same spot for a few minutes as we try to figure out what we want to do and where we want to go...

Yes, lots of us have chimed in with stories to that effect.

Denied admittance...another similarity to the MH case. :(
I just can't get over the feeling that there's a connection between the two cases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loosely reminds me of the Imette St. Guillen case, as well.

My gut tells me "no". Her deliberate walking/running down a straight line makes no sense whatsoever.

The holding her back was odd. I was wondering about that also.
Look closely, it looks to me like she is readjusting the back waistband of her leggings. When I put my cellphone or anything heavy in a back pocket of my pants, after every 10 steps or so, I have to hike up that side of my pants. The weight causes them to sag on one side.

She might not have given the bouncer an ID. She might have asked if she could use the ladies room. That would take less time to be denied than looking at an ID.

If she is looking for someone, i.e a crush or something, would her friends know who it might be? And maybe why she would think he would be in that area? Where is the party she says she was trying to get to, do we know? She must have hoped to see someone, Imo, if she claimed to be going home and then went looking for a party and into a bar.

I've been thinking that constantly and I know for a fact that what I would have looked like would have been absolutely nothing like that. I would have been scared out of my mind to be walking around alone that long late at night. I mean, it was not always possible to find someone to walk with, but when I was alone (even if I'd been to a party and had been drinking), the fear of walking alone at night sobered me up really fast and I always walked with a mission, in the most well-populated, most direct route from point A to point B. I wouldn't have walked anywhere alone that would have taken me more than 20 minutes, and I would have been scared the whole time. I do not at all say that to judge, just to say that I don't think she was behaving in a way that is generally normal, and I don't think her friends or family think it was even normal for her. It has too much of a feel of an aimless walkabout for me to think she was really on a conscious mission to get someplace. She covered 1.5 miles in an hour and a half.

it looks to me like she was bending down behind the bushes to puke and then get herself together to try to get into the bar.
I would not go into a bar if I had just puked. her movements and actions make NO sense. an hour after she leaves the party she heads to the bar. and why running down the road to the bar? what happened during that hour? she was running all night but not asking for help.
PCP makes you do stuff like that or LSD. not cocaine or ruffies or being very drunk. somebody laced her and she left the party feeling ill, but then when whatever it was kicked in, she started out on the town and was on some sort of delusional mission?
I wish we knew if her texts were coherent.

ITA. I think she either was throwing up or looking for her makeup mirror. She is all over the place. Darn its so hard to watch her. Her poor parents.

OT. I got drunk when I was 17. First time I drank. I left the party bc I was so dizzy. I lived around the corner but a male friend who had left a few minutes after me saw me 4 blocks away and walked me home. My father called him to thank him the next day.

IMO I believe that the friends would have been in the same condition.

My gut tells me "no". Her deliberate walking/running down a straight line makes no sense whatsoever.

See, I disagree. I think a LOT of people who are drunk would act like that. We don't realize it b/c we rarely get the chance to nitpick apart a video showing us in a drunken state. But if we could, we might see that we look the exact same way. I can think of many instances in my partying days where I might look exactly like Hannah if someone were to capture 40 - 60 seconds or so of random points of my evening on tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenae