VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder why he is looking in the wooded area? Chain link fences in this neck of the woods lots of times means cemetery, just sayin. jmo idk

It's routine that the tape off a large circumference. He's just tying the crime scene tape to the gutter

He described the person as a black male, 5'10" to 5'11", 250-285 pounds, with a close shaved head, goatee and slight ‘beer belly.'

If the description of a "slight" beer belly is accurate I don't think this guy is obese but a weight lifter. Someone that height but that weight would have one heck of a belly if they were simply fat, however, that height/weight with only a "slight" beer belly indicates muscle to me.

8News WRIC Richmond ‏@8NEWS · 3m
Police abt to hold press briefing at Hessian Hills Apts. w/ #HannahGraham search update...watch #8NewsAtNoon for details. @TimWronka8News

Please post a live link for feed!!!! Thank you! Thank you!

Des anyone have an address for apartment being searched?! Can check cville GIS!

Wouldn't it be something if it's the same man that is responsible for the Morgan Harrington murder!

"Thursday, police said they were looking for a person of interest in her disappearance.

This person is described as a black male, 5'10" to 5'11", 250 to 285 pounds, close shaved head, goatee, with a slight 'beer belly'. He is described as being in his late 20s to early 30s and wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt, police said.

He was seen with Hannah Graham in the 3-500 blocks of E. Main St. on the Downtown Mall in the City of Charlottesville around 1 to 1:15 a.m. on September 13 (Friday night/Saturday morning), according to police."

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/2014/09/19/hannah-graham-missing-uva-student/15881003/

From Hawes Spencer's twitter:
#HannahGraham Chief Longo says that "descriptors" released yesterday led to vehicle parked here at 164 Hessian Hills Way.
@HawesSpencer

So sounds like someone recognized the POI description?

This thread is moving so fast, I don't know if this has already been posted. It sounds like they might have somebody in custody:

Neighbors said police in unmarked cars were in the neighborhood early this morning and took a man from the apartment who matched the description of a man whom police were hoping to question regarding Graham.
http://www.dailyprogress.com/news/l...cle_a160fc5a-3fa4-11e4-96cb-0017a43b2370.html

They said the PC will be later this afternoon. Sorry, guys. Was just repeating what was tweeted. :gaah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daniellelacy