VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per FB rumor on the Find Hannah page one of the people in the Quick case lived in Hessian Hills. http://www.wric.com/story/25534549/...n-murder-investigation-of-captain-kevin-quick

I sleuthed their FB's which are all silent now because they are in prison BUT found some very interesting information if anyone cares to take a gander for their own personal information. Don't post what you find here!

Also on that FB page is a commenter initials EJ who is the one I was referring to with the crazy yet very interesting post.

Ananda Rochita @AnandaRochita · 10s
The chief doesn't know if the person of interest related to car and apt is the SAME person they released description of yesterday @wsls

How amazing would it be if POI turned out to be Hannah's abductor AND Morgan's killer and the 2005 rapist? Wishful thinking I know but the Harrington's deserve closure.

How amazing would it be if POI turned out to be Hannah's abductor AND Morgan's killer and the 2005 rapist? Wishful thinking I know but the Harrington's deserve closure.

I think it's possible.

Per FB rumor on the Find Hannah page one of the people in the Quick case lived in Hessian Hills. http://www.wric.com/story/25534549/...n-murder-investigation-of-captain-kevin-quick

I sleuthed their FB's which are all silent now because they are in prison BUT found some very interesting information if anyone cares to take a gander for their own personal information. Don't post what you find here!

Also on that FB page is a commenter initials EJ who is the one I was referring to with the crazy yet very interesting post.

Thank YOU bakerlady

Had to snip this lil' diddy from your link...
...Those indicted are all members of a subset of the Bloods street gang known as the 99 Goon Syndicate.

They are going to make us wait 4 hours for an update...??

Shouldn't that be considered Cruel and Unusual punishment............ ???

police brutality ?? :tantrum:

I believe that's Eastern time so only 3 hours. Is that better? :fence:

I'll be setting my alarm for 4am so I can catch the presser, now that's cruel!

If we had a photo of the suspect, we could compare it to the photo of the suspect in the Morgan Harrington case.

There are currently 507 users browsing this thread. (182 members and 325 guests)

woowwwwie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member