VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least if they approach you have a sense of some control, to let them know you aren't comfortable, but being followed is a feeling of being prey, because predators hunt from behind. Protectors lead!
Very good point.

WTOP Radio, interviewed a neighbor and this is the street they said the apartment was on (Georgetowne Way) in Albemarle County. https://www.google.com/maps/place/G...2!3m1!1s0x89b387bcbc2991ab:0xd8a05c6656c371a4
It is a left off of Hessain Hills Circle...

ETA: Maybe it was Georgetown Rd like I heard at first. Then when Bessie posted Hessain Hills, I saw Georgetown way to the left off off heissain hills circle...Im sure Longo will give details at 5 PM.

One person's "creepy" is another person's "caring". Not worth fighting ww3 over. Although, it's probably safer to heed the creep factor than ignore it! AMEN JMO

That's kinda what I thought too. If you ignore anything nothing good can come of it.... lets hope nothing bad will come of it either...just my 2 cents.

Are any locals planning on searching?

Massive search planned for Saturday.
The volunteers were being asked to only join the search if they can walk four to five miles in a wooded area.

All volunteer searchers were subject to a background check and must register online at http://helpfindhannah.brmrg.org no later than 5 p.m. Friday. Prospective volunteers could also register Friday by 7 p.m. at John Paul Jones Arena in Charlottesville.
Only registered volunteers can participate in the search. Volunteers must also be at least 18 years old, carry no weapons and provide a copy of the registration form and a driver's license.

Read more: http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/0...urn-up-missing-teen-107303.html#ixzz3DnLcZ4M7
Follow us: @ABC7News on Twitter | WJLATV on Facebook

I get the impression from her movement through all the videos, that she was in a hurry to get somewhere. There were numerous times she could have stopped or went in somewhere. I really don't think she cared who followed her.

I get the impression from her movement through all the videos, that she was in a hurry to get somewhere. There were numerous times she could have stopped or went in somewhere. I really don't think she cared who followed her.

I've said that from the beginning. I have never seen someone move so fast in my life. It's like she was on a mission, I don't know any other way to describe the way it looks to me in that footage.

Well men should simply know that before they accolade themselves into knighthood that following a woman is generally going to creep her out, and not make her think, "gee it is just so nice of this strange man to follow me around and make sure I am ok!" I know that some men genuinely and sincerely believe that is what a woman thinks, but I am here to let them all know that 99.99% of the time, what the woman is actually thinking is quite the opposite of that.

Harry Wilson, a butcher, told MailOnline: 'a big black dude with dreadlocks lives in that apartment. He has a pit bull dog. I've seen him walking around.

‘He drives a copper color car which has been taken away. I have never seen him go to work. The police were here this morning when I got up at 7 am.'

Another neighbor added: 'A black man who is in his 20s lives in that apartment. He drives an orange coloured two-door car, a Dodge Stratus, I think.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-car-apartment-complex.html#ixzz3DnABv0F3

I think it is the big pot bellied black guy with dreads in the video at the mall. I watched the jewelery store surveillance video two dozen times and it's obvious that the black guy with dreads is walking with her. If you click play and pause over and over repeatedly on the video it slows it down a little and allows you to analyze it better. It's the black guy. I think that's who the police were looking for and they changed some details of the POI they released to the public so they wouldn't scare him off.

If this is true, I'd like to think it was some of our objective and critical vid analysis that led LE in that direction. Wishful thinking perhaps, but maybe LE - or someone that could notify LE - was viewing this site. We were on top of that scene from the get go. JMO.

I've said that from the beginning. I have never seen someone move so fast in my life. It's like she was on a mission, I don't know any other way to describe the way it looks to me in that footage.

She dosent' seem like the typical again I am lost person. She went in one direction and very fast.

She was going very fast. I am almost Hannah's height and I have a long stride and a brisk pace and when I get stressed I tend to bolt around a lot. She reminded me of me in that regard. I think she was lost and trying to get somewhere quickly, and instead of just sitting down somewhere and collecting herself, she kept going. That is totally what I would have done at her age too, and I walked really, really fast.

I noticed that, in this case, there seemed to be a more "official" search effort going on. Meaning, you have to sign up and go to a prep meeting and whatnot. In other cases in the area, they just said that if you want to help look, show up (Alexis Murphy, Morgan Harrington, Dashad Smith). I was part of a search team for a UVA student once and we just all showed up at the command center. Is this sort of prep something new in this field? Is this common?

Some say that she might have been lost. When lost I tend to look around more and slow down. She seemed very intent in getting somewhere or to meet someone. Another thing is her phone. I see it in the very first picture when she was in the apartment. I dont see it in any other video. It could be in her pocket? but those pants dont look like they have pockets??

He was not "checking her out". If he were doing that, then it would have been barely noticeable on the footage. He was following her, which is disturbing stuff. If some old dude were following me around, then I would be very scared for my safety. Checking out a pretty girl is normal, purposefully following one is very suspicious and very abnormal. I once had a guy do this to me when I was drunk and it left me shaking and in tears by the time I made it to my car and drove off. I think he probably thought he was just "checking me out" but I thought, "this man is about to rape me".

Following a woman around is very, very sketchy to me and ain't no one here going to convince me otherwise.

That does sound terrifying, but you surely didn't mean to post that you drive while drunk?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I am sorry but after watching the video in the mall over & over again. I can't help but think of what I have seen in Cities across Europe (Paris, Rome, Barcelona, etc.) Gypsy gangs moving in on their prey to rob them. It appears to me that Dreads looks over to CWG and they close in on their prey (possibly another guy on lookout down the block). I cannot think of a better way to get a young/alone girl to trust you (even get in a car with you) is that if she feels threatened by another person following her. I still feel they all could be involved and yes, they all could live together. Who knows, maybe they are known as the Pot Belly Gang (just kidding).

Well men should simply know that before they accolade themselves into knighthood that following a woman is generally going to creep her out, and not make her think, "gee it is just so nice of this strange man to follow me around and make sure I am ok!" I know that some men genuinely and sincerely believe that is what a woman thinks, but I am here to let them all know that 99.99% of the time, what the woman is actually thinking is quite the opposite of that.

as a man there have been times where I am going somewhere and behind a woman/girl and we end up going the same place for quite some time I consciously think to myself "oh god I hope she doesn't think I'm following her" and kind of freak myself out.

[

Originally Posted by Hoosgirl View Post
Another missing Charlottesville girl ... what??

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/USVA/VA14-2005

This is really upsetting. This was reported the same weekend Hannah went missing. Why isn't this getting any attention?

Could be context. Had she been walking around downtown and vanished, it would likely be big news. I don't think it's racial, because just last year the whole state shut down for Alexis Murphy, who was a AA female in a similar predicament as Hannah. JMO.

Checked their twitter account and its closed or locked already. The other tweet from the other twitter user is deleted.

Are you sure you spelled it right? Because I was able to find the feed and the tweet just a few minutes ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser