VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Parker says chief is briefing city manager before coming out to speak ... wric.com live feed

I've got so much catching up to do. I've only read pages 1, 5 and 12 then worked out the time difference and came straight to the end....

@ Claudia Vcu and Vcu are 3 -4 blocks from one another. I know because theres a Kroger supermarket that separate the distance and high school Maggie walker between them. Yes Vcu and Vuu student carry guns in off campus housing. Now they cant bring them on campus or in their cars, but a lot do trust me. I worked in law 45 years as lawyer, right off Broad street.

You'd be surprised how many case are attempted rape/robbery and a student from one of the colleges defends with a gun or the Perp is beaten. . The crime around those areas is 0.2% I think. Btw I didn't say they were the same place or thing , I said vcu/ vuu area because they are very close to one another in distance.. You can walk from Vcu library to Vuu library in 5-6 minutes.

Parker says more people at a presser than he's ever seen before. About 75 members of gen public

So it begins...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One guy is sleeping in his truck while here with a professional sar group ... what a guy!

I've actually had this happen and turned around a few times looking concerned and the man said 'don't worry I'm not following you'. I was relieved.

Me too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JMO

One thing and one thing only....Finding Hannah!
Wow love this guy!

There was a guy (student) who offered to walk Hannah home. She declined. This was before her walk around Charlottesville.
Yes, that was the guy she was at the party with, her friend. If he drugged her, he would have followed her. He wouldn't have let his drugs go to waste.

I am an Atheist but I don't know how else to say this. God Bless Chief Longo.

Sounds like the chief knows who he's talking to.

eta: and he sounds p*ssed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member