VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is exactly what I think. And, it's exactly what happened to me one drunk, alone night in college. I was "lost" two blocks from my dorm and couldn't find my way home over a short distance that I knew very well when sober.

I think she was lost and kept thinking something looked familiar and that she was heading in the right direction, then she'd come to a point and think, "hey,wait...this isn't where I expected this turn to lead" and then kept forging on, often thinking she was going in the right direction. Some people have a horrible sense of direction, even when sober. I used to get pretty turned around at times for the first few years I was in college. That said... I am a little surprised she didn't look to her iphone for directions after the first half hour or so.

[

Originally Posted by Hoosgirl View Post
Another missing Charlottesville girl ... what??

http://www.missingkids.com/poster/USVA/VA14-2005

This is really upsetting. This was reported the same weekend Hannah went missing. Why isn't this getting any attention?
Totally agree, she is in the same age range and dressed similar to Hannah and she disappeared on the day (9/12/4) just hours before Hannah went missing. People from C-ville said students don't usually hang out near the Downtown Mall. I keep thinking whoever took Hannah did not think she was a student. They were looking for a young vulnerable female.

Once when I was drunk and had done a line of speed I was moving around like that. I was overheated and overstimulated and had lots and lots of energy to burn.

Unless she was in another bar during the seemingly missing hour, I don't think she was drugged. And besides, if someone drugged her, they would have been right behind the whole time, Imo and able to grab her before she was in a crowded camera zone. Jmo
Oh, yeah.... that's another good point against her being drugged. Whoever did it wouldn't let her get out of his sight after he drugged her. That would be pointless.

I hope this isn't going to be one of those "no comment", "can't discuss that due to this being an ongoing investigation" type of press conferences..................

Those of you up near DC - news channel 8 has the press conference

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There was a guy (student) who offered to walk Hannah home. She declined. This was before her walk around Charlottesville.

Oh, yeah.... that's another good point against her being drugged. Whoever did it wouldn't let her get out of his sight after he drugged her. That would be pointless.

Expecting 1600 people to search in the morning

that's quite the conclusion.

Maybe what is getting many of us upset about the WG is that he says he was trying to protect her, yet he changed his mind at the very moment when she most needed protection. Imagine how he must be feeling if what he has said is true.

IMO there is no way on God's green earth that she was lost. Her own parents said she was very familiar with the area. She must have known the Downtown Mall area well, as I'm sure every single UVA student and Charlottesville resident goes down there often. She could have stopped at McGrady's and asked the doorman for directions or help and I am certain he would help her. She could have stopped any women on the Mall and asked for help, directions, a ride, to call a cab, etc. And she did not. She was not lost.

She was determined to go somewhere and find someone or something.

She could of been horribly disoriented. But she was seen briefly running on video and then walking so perhaps afraid as well.

Once when I was drunk and had done a line of speed I was moving around like that. I was overheated and overstimulated and had lots and lots of energy to burn.

Speed or cocaine would put a major pep in ones step. For sure. And they also cause major cravings once the drug begins to wear off causing people to seek out more and desperately so.

Hi All-
Long time 'lurker' first time posting. In reading these posts I keep thinking she was going to meet someone, maybe on the dl. The only reason I could think she would tell her friends she was going home then not actually go home is maybe a guy or a girlfriend that the friends she was with didn't approve of texted her and wanted to meet up.
Also the BG in the mall that circles around to her... kind of weird but not really. So many times I have been out with friends or walking to meet someone and random drunk and/or strange people like approach and say stuff like where's the party.. etc. This guy randomly high fives the two women walking past him right before.
Anyhow, I get the feeling that she went to meet up with someone and was intercepted or led astray on the way to that person... intentionally or not.

There was a guy (student) who offered to walk Hannah home. She declined. This was before her walk around Charlottesville.

Yeah...Interesting where the mind can travel given that information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico