VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this site . Is this the only discussion open #4 ? I was trying to catch up from number 3

I have to think she was given some drug (as in Rohyopnol) in addition to the drinks, otherwise why would she be disoriented and "lost" in an area she knew well.

IMO there is no way on God's green earth that she was lost. Her own parents said she was very familiar with the area. She must have known the Downtown Mall area well, as I'm sure every single UVA student and Charlottesville resident goes down there often. She could have stopped at McGrady's and asked the doorman for directions or help and I am certain he would help her. She could have stopped any women on the Mall and asked for help, directions, a ride, to call a cab, etc. And she did not. She was not lost.

She was determined to go somewhere and find someone or something.

On JVM show last night someone on her panel said maybe she meant to say she needed help but instead she text-I'm lost.

If it is true that someone put his arm around her and they disappeared, he could have had one arm around her and the other on a gun or some weapon in his pocket. If he threatened her right away, she may have just complied. UGH UGH UGH. JMO

I currently live in Richmond, but lived in Charlottesville and Richmond during college. I can honestly say I would have tried to help a young lady in potential danger then in both towns, but now would be very hesitant to get involved beyond calling the cops anywhere, because you know I am a male and that makes me a danger and a threat. Isn't that kind of sad, a problem in itself that that's where we are these days?

I do understand and it is very sad because many men would just want to help the woman and have no ulterior motives.

But for me it isn't just men. In fact if it was an older man I may trust him more.

I wouldn't trust a woman walking behind me either that late at night knowing how many evil crimes women are doing nowadays. And people tend to let their guard down if it is a woman but the woman may in fact may be trying to lure the other woman for a man hidden in the shadows.

She seems oblivious to anyone following her though, imo.

IMO

That is exactly what I think. And, it's exactly what happened to me one drunk, alone night in college. I was "lost" two blocks from my dorm and couldn't find my way home over a short distance that I knew very well when sober.

Oh man, the stories I could tell. The drunk mind does not work all that logically. I once got on a train in a small town in the Alps and I had no idea where it was going but I was "pretty sure" it would get me home. It didn't. Your brain is thinking, "I need to get home so I puke and pass out there, not here" and that's pretty much it.

Sure, you should sit down, get a phone, call a cab, call a friend, ask some women for help, but the drunk mind just wants to get home, and so you head home.

Bear with me, but this thought keeps occurring to me and reallyhas since the beginning. Like all of you, she seems to be heading someplace intentional without stopping, looking around to get her bearings or ask directions. If she was impaired (alcohol or otherwise) could it be possible that she THOUGHT she knew where she was going. Did she think she was heading in the right direction but her impairment kept her from seeing her surroundings as anything else but a slightly familiar blur? Maybe she was on a mission, a mission to get back to her dorm or her friends. If she thought she was going the right way, she might have been endlessly going until she got to a familiar landmark but it never came into view. She was going the wrong way but couldn't discern this until it was way too late. Would this account for her seeming so purposeful in her walking for so much of the footage? JMO

Since she was walking and running with a fast pace....could she just be trying to burn off calories from dinner and drinking and jogging a couple of miles before she headed to her home. Sometimes if you are a little high from drinking...you have more energy to do things that you wouldn't do that time of night.

On JVM show last night someone on her panel said maybe she meant to say she needed help but instead she text-I'm lost.

Was she seen alive after she made this text?

The reason I asked it isn't inconceivable that the suspect did the text.

Do they know if her cell phone was turned off at any point?

Quill

"Bear with me, but this thought keeps occurring to me and reallyhas since the beginning. Like all of you, she seems to be heading someplace intentional without stopping, looking around to get her bearings or ask directions. If she was impaired (alcohol or otherwise) could it be possible that she THOUGHT she knew where she was going. Did she think she was heading in the right direction but her impairment kept her from seeing her surroundings as anything else but a slightly familiar blur? Maybe she was on a mission, a mission to get back to her dorm or her friends. If she thought she was going the right way, she might have been endlessly going until she got to a familiar landmark but it never came into view. She was going the wrong way but couldn't discern this until it was way too late. Would this account for her seeming so purposeful in her walking for so much of the footage? JMO"

Could be.

I know that in some self-protection courses they teach you to walk strong, with purpose, and not to look like a vulnerable victim. If she was impaired, she may not have had any idea that she still looked very vulnerable.

Because the student pack heat and the police patrol and camera are very well every where. Also don't forget Vuu.. In Richmond that robbing folk or trying to snatch them, get you shot or beaten very well. One girl had a guy try to take her and a group of guys saw it. They gave the guy a beating to remember dragged him from his car and it was on. I think 4-5 on one. It was near vcu/ Vuu campus.. Beat him so badly the ambulance needed a helicopter to take him away. The guy was from New York some Pedo from his crime stats.

Ever since then the crime for sexual assaults is non to speak about.
Do what?! Where did you get this info? The students pack heat?? Oh, dear.... lol

VCU and VUU are not in ANY way the same. In. No. Way. I live in the Richmond area, went to VCU and I have no idea what you're talking about.

I'm new to this site . Is this the only discussion open #4 ? I was trying to catch up from number 3

Welcome! You should be able to find Thread #3 at the bottom of this page. Some advice though...don't do it now. Stay here, click on the link for the presser in about 7minutes. So much of the past thread#3 upto now was useless (I shouldn't be so negative). You will be brought upto date with the presser is what I'm getting at.

I have to think she was given some drug (as in Rohyopnol) in addition to the drinks, otherwise why would she be disoriented and "lost" in an area she knew well.

It could have been K, GHB, Molly, LSD, Mushrooms. Smaller doses don't incapacitate. Those are a few I can think of that could cause major confusion. But if she was coherent enough to walk and run to her destination she should have been able to stop and talk to someone for help if she felt she needed help. And even dialed 911. If she was the one who sent the text message then she certainly was of sound mind to call 911. IF it was her. I'm not convinced it was tho. JMO.

Unless she was in another bar during the seemingly missing hour, I don't think she was drugged. And besides, if someone drugged her, they would have been right behind the whole time, Imo and able to grab her before she was in a crowded camera zone. Jmo

I am sure she had map quest on her phone. Don't understand why she couldn't have used it.

Oh man, the stories I could tell. The drunk mind does not work all that logically. I once got on a train in a small town in the Alps and I had no idea where it was going but I was "pretty sure" it would get me home. It didn't. Your brain is thinking, "I need to get home so I puke and pass out there, not here" and that's pretty much it.

Sure, you should sit down, get a phone, call a cab, call a friend, ask some women for help, but the drunk mind just wants to get home, and so you head home.

But Hannah headed in the opposite direction. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members