VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Other guy (not chief) reiterating that they want to hear from anyone who saw dreadlock guy from last Friday night until today.

I have a feeling they were dating. He had his arm around her. Did anyone at the press conference ask this?

I'm totally confused by this. How could WG's description be so off? He was only behind them a few feet, and Websleuthers could even tell the guy had dreads from that grainy video. :thinking:

jmo

Maybe b/c his hair was pulled back?!?

The police chief almost seem to be comfortable with the public finding out "dreads" name. (But not officially). I know it would be inappropriate in this forum but does anyone know where to hunt or find such information?
I absolutely agree. He wants this fella bad and has basically thrown him to the wolves. So Dreadlocks... you might be safer with the police.... just saying

If they were at a bar together and he bought drinks, I would think there's a chance he could have slipped something in a drink and given it to Hannah. Don't know how long those drugs need to work, but that may explain why they left after only 15 minutes (in his mind in case she were to show real obvious signs she was drugged).

This article hints that the dreadlocked POI is finding money to support himself outside of going to work. Dealer that Hannah was trying to connect with? Thoughts?

He would be in jail if he were a dealer. He would have a scale or something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is going to be a "case study" on how LE can do things correctly. This is the type of investigation which involves the public, give them facts and asks for their involvement.
This is a rare occurrence from most of the cases I follow when sadly there is little to no information....and they go cold, fast.

I am hoping it is possible that Hannah is out there alive! Being held in a drug or sex house, sold or only injured but Alive. LE have given me hope with this attitude.

jmo

Did you not hear absolutely everything he said regarding that? He said (almost verbatim) We did not have enough evidence to arrest him. We want to do everything right so that we get a conviction.

Yeah, I heard. And I also heard they had probable cause to search the car, they had probable cause to search the home, but they DON'T have probable cause to take him in for questioning. Yeah, I heard it just fine..........it makes no sense.

The police chief almost seem to be comfortable with the public finding out "dreads" name. (But not officially). I know it would be inappropriate in this forum but does anyone know where to hunt or find such information?

That was my first reaction! Gotta be a way to sleuth this guy.

This article hints that the dreadlocked POI is finding money to support himself outside of going to work. Dealer that Hannah was trying to connect with? Thoughts?

When I read that neighbors had never seen him go to work that's what I thought.

If anyone finds the name, look his butt up on the http://courts.state.va.us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't get what he meant by, "The way she was walking, she had a purpose." Did she know dreadlocks guy?

Bar is 21+. Would love to know who the doorman was, could have been a friend of dreadlocks to let him bring an underage girl in

We were all young once. Just b/c he put his arm around her doesn't mean he knew her. He saw a young drunk girl--maybe really drunk (we've been there), maybe he convinced her to "party" with him....maybe he threatened her? We just don't know. But putting his hands on her doesn't mean she KNEW him, ya know?

And, maybe I'm generalizing here in some way, but I have known many African American men who aged verrrry well (Pharrell anyone?)...meaning that many of them looked way younger than they really were. Even as large a man as he was, my husband was even just a bit bigger than that in college. So what I'm saying is, she very well could have thought he was closer to her age than he really was, especially if she was intoxicated and not really picking up on details.

ITA and he seemed very animated, which might make him seem younger.

If they were at a bar together and he bought drinks, I would think there's a chance he could have slipped something in a drink and given it to Hannah. Don't know how long those drugs need to work, but that may explain why they left after only 15 minutes (in his mind in case she were to show real obvious signs she was drugged).
Depends on the person, but with me it took less than 30 minutes and I was immobile.

I wish I was there so I could ask a question

Are you releasing the video of the two of them at the bar!

I am pretty sure he said that they hadn't found any additional video after Tuel's and that it was eyewitnesses (not video) that told them that the two were together in the bar.

This is going to be a "case study" on how LE can do things correctly. This is the type of investigation which involves the public, give them facts and asks for their involvement.
This is a rare occurrence from most of the cases I follow when sadly there is little to no information....and they go cold, fast.

I am hoping it is possible that Hannah is out there alive! Being held in a drug or sex house, sold or only injured but Alive. LE have given me hope with this attitude.

jmo

I think I agree with you on the drug or sex house. If this guy killed Hannah I would think he would get rid of evidence. If not he has to be one of the dumbest criminals ever. They need to check this guys fiances or if he has purchased anything expensive the last few days.

For the locals - what kind of place is Tempo Restaurant/Bar? College hangout? Townie hangout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur