VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am kind of stuck,how they can take a person's car, and search home,, based on evidence, but not take the person in...

He was real... he moved to NC to live with his father, prior to AM disappearing IIRC.
That guy had CORNROWs...very different from dreadlocks. But I guess it is still possible.

CVille police kinda getting bashed by CNN cop analyst for not making arrest.

Yeah, if Dreads manages to drop their surveillance and go on the run, wait to see what kind of bashing they are going to get then.

My impression was that this information was gleaned from eyewitness testimony.

I wish I was there so I could ask a question

Are you releasing the video of the two of them at the bar!

My notes on the presser:
Hannah was inside a bar with an individual from the residence they searched (Tempo).
They believe she got into his vehicle (98 Chrysler Coupe burnt orange). Parked on 4th St.
After the car warrant, got warrant to search the house. He was at the house when they arrived. He is not in custody.
They know who he is. He lives there. 32 years old, 6'2", 275 lbs, dreadlocks (black male)
Has criminal record--they will not discuss it though
He and Hannah were seen in Tempo restaurant. He bought alcohol. Within 15 mins they were both gone. The car and Hannah in the vehicle.
This was reported by a number of people; LE wants more people to come forward.

That's what WG dropped off from following her. She and dreads BM went into a bar together...willingly

But...the first description was of a bald or close shaved BM. We assumed that description was from WG. Was that a red herring?

Just finished watching the press conference. I have to say 'Wow!'. This police chief's attitude, approach, concern for Hannah and his leadership is impressive and inspires confidence. After listening I can't help but believe they are going to find Hannah, make an arrest or both. They should make a case study of this for other LE.

I am kind of stuck,how they can take a person's car, and search home,, based on evidence, but not take the person in...
They don't have any evidence to say he did anything to her. They can get search a warrant though because he was the last person with her. You can't convict on just being with someone.

They had legal warrants to do so. What they DON'T have is a body.........and further evidence that DREDS committed a murder. They are trying to fill those gaps in.

I think they are very close to making an arrest. Right now they want the pressure on Dreads that they are onto him and that they are getting more and more witnesses. Dreads will confess very soon. It is just a matter of time before he cracks or says something stupid.

If they got the search warrant relating to the HG case, I don't think they can arrest him if they see drug evidence. Am I right?

I was discussing this with my husband this morning. I said to him "You'd think more people would remember her in the restaurant, especially women, because she was wearing white tennis shoes which is unusual for going out in a college town". And then I thought... wait. Why was she wearing white tennis shoes? Was she expecting a long walk that night? White tennis shoes isn't usually "going out" attire for women.

Was she looking for him at mcgrady's and got turned away?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what I said before. I thought she was looking for this guy, who told her he was 'at the bar' or something like that. Or it is someone she KNEW frequented the bars in town on the weekends and she went looking for him specifically and did not stop until she found him. She was clearly looking for someone in the outside patio, and she clearly wanted to go inside to look further but was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478