VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm totally confused by this. How could WG's description be so off? He was only behind them a few feet, and Websleuthers could even tell the guy had dreads from that grainy video. :thinking:

jmo

It's been discussed that it could have been a false description given out by the police in order to not tip off dreadlocks guy that they were onto him.

In the video I never saw DREDS cross the plaza and fall in behind Hannah. Someone posting here did see it, and then it was plain as day. Whoever that poster was.............GREAT JOB. :)

Any LE/lawyers on here....or anyone? Can they follow his every move until they can arrest him?

CVille police kinda getting bashed by CNN cop analyst for not making arrest.

I have a feeling they were dating. He had his arm around her. Did anyone at the press conference ask this?

The detective in charge (Det Sgt. Mooney?) was asked if there was a 'relationship' btw them. He said 'No.'

would be willing to BET they planned to meet somewhere and she was running etc. trying to get there before the bar closed. didn't want friends to know because they didn't approve and so said she was going home, didn't want to be walked home etc.
i feel like she knew this guy somehow
Possibly as I suggested, yesterday: This is a guy who either recently befriended her or even just "acted" kindly like he would get her away from that CWG and into the place she was in such a hurry to get too. Time will tell if she was there to meet him or someone else.

This article hints that the dreadlocked POI is finding money to support himself outside of going to work. Dealer that Hannah was trying to connect with? Thoughts?

We talked about this last night and people got mad and wanted to shut this line of thought down. Is very possible and very possible he dealt stronger stuff than weed. Many students use other stuff on weekends because it flushes out the system by Monday. (Drug tests, athletics, etc)

Again, not saying she bought drugs. We don't know and I don't judge her.

Any LE/lawyers on here....or anyone? Can they follow his every move until they can arrest him?

Yes, but they can't harass him. I am not a lawyer though. Holly bobo's case had many informants that gave police information. So yes it can be done.

This is going to be a "case study" on how LE can do things correctly. This is the type of investigation which involves the public, give them facts and asks for their involvement.
This is a rare occurrence from most of the cases I follow when sadly there is little to no information....and they go cold, fast.

I am hoping it is possible that Hannah is out there alive! Being held in a drug or sex house, sold or only injured but Alive. LE have given me hope with this attitude.

jmo

I know I am not an investigator, but this has always been my biggest problem with how LE handles most missing person's cases. They hold their cards close to their chest, and then, invariably the case goes cold and a killer walks free. LE here is making darn sure that does not happen. Longo is smart and knows what he is doing. He is throwing Dreads to the wolves to step up the pressure on him. Dreads will crack by tomorrow morning. This is how you should handle these cases. Instead of making everything a giant secret, throw the public a few bones. I guarantee that a guy who earns money without going to work has ticked off at least a few people.

If they were at a bar together and he bought drinks, I would think there's a chance he could have slipped something in a drink and given it to Hannah. Don't know how long those drugs need to work, but that may explain why they left after only 15 minutes (in his mind in case she were to show real obvious signs she was drugged).

It would have been closing time anyway.

CVille police kinda getting bashed by CNN cop analyst for not making arrest.

SMH. How can you bash them? The things he said clearly pointed to him WANTING to make an arrest, but there not being enough to do so at the time.

I felt like the chief was giving out everything he could legally say, about this POI. He sounded frustrated he wasn't able to arrest him (attorney etc). I wish all towns had a chief like this.

I really hope they have pulled data from her computer and online accounts to see if she has had contact with people from online that she was planning on meeting up with in person.

I just wanted to point out how he mentioned that after other people viewed the video they clued in LE to the fact that dreads turned around to follow her and then appeared to be walking next to her with his arm around her,and it was not in fact a reflection. If they hadn't released this video that could have been missed by them! I agree that the public really helped in this situation. I'm sure that would not always be the case, but thank goodness they released that video. I mean who knows, someone could've even seen what we wrote on here and put that in as a tip to LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur