VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he's either a pimp, drug dealer, or both. He could just be a pimp (since he was not arrested after a search of his car/apt., therefore possibly no drug paraphernalia) and Hannah COULD have contacted him via social media/CL/got his name from someone for drugs, and his real intent was something other than that. I lean toward her not knowing him at all and he just being a very friendly face and made her feel safe with his psychotic ways :(. I think the woman he "high fived" was giving him money for a trick she just turned.

All my opinion.

I hate to say it but I was the one who initiated the drug discussion and was completely shot down, but I always trust my gut and my gut told me drugs. Pimps and drug dealers are often one in the same AFAIK.

I grew up in the mean streets. I worked in a crisis center. I just feel like I know the signs better than someone who did not live in the middle of these types of people. Sorry to offend but if it walks like a duck....

I was discussing this with my husband this morning. I said to him "You'd think more people would remember her in the restaurant, especially women, because she was wearing white tennis shoes which is unusual for going out in a college town". And then I thought... wait. Why was she wearing white tennis shoes? Was she expecting a long walk that night? White tennis shoes isn't usually "going out" attire for women.

I'm a college student and white tennis shoes (keds, converse etc) are very trendy now.

Any LE/lawyers on here....or anyone? Can they follow his every move until they can arrest him?

I am not a lawyer or LE, but they can observe anything he does in public, and "public" includes watching doorways from a public parking lot outside an apartment.

They don't have any evidence to say he did anything to her. They can get search a warrant though because he was the last person with her. You can't convict on just being with someone.

Hopefully the lab results will find something.

IMO his name will show up soon, I bet, on twitter or facebook or non MSM stuff. He seems to be local, so his name is known. JMO

Yeah was he the guy the daily mail said locals knew as a "regular" at that outdoor mall?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible she could have been looking for drugs and someone from the earlier party set up for her to meet him?

If they got the search warrant relating to the HG case, I don't think they can arrest him if they see drug evidence. Am I right?

I do not believe that is correct. If they come upon evidence of an additional or different crime during the course of executing the warrant, as long as the warrant was lawfully issued, the individual can be arrested based on that evidence (assuming the evidence is sufficient to constitute probable cause). For example, if they found child *advertiser censored* while searching his computer for info about Hannah, he would be charged with possession of that contraband. IMO

"Hey girl, you looking for your friend in that bar? They know me, and they'll let you in if you're with me. Come on girl, let's go get a drink in there. I know the bartender too" (slips hand around waist)

No wonder everything was so confusing earlier today. Below is the POI that they put out yesterday.

That man is described as black, in his late 20s or early 30s, about 5 feet, 11 inches tall and weighing between 250 and 285 pounds. He has a close-shaved head, a goatee and a slight potbelly He was wearing black jeans and a white T-shirt.

Now we know it was Dreads all along.

Yep, that's confusing alright..............

Maybe he asked her who she was looking for? And he told her he knew the person, they might be in Tempo's?

Just finished watching the press conference. I have to say 'Wow!'. This police chief's attitude, approach, concern for Hannah and his leadership is impressive and inspires confidence. After listening I can't help but believe they are going to find Hannah, make an arrest or both. They should make a case study of this for other LE.

Agree JnRyan, very inspirational press conference.. Over 400 aware citizen's tips that have assisted in the investigation. Luv the professionalism & transparency by this police department..

I was one, among many others I'm sure. It gave me the chills.

I saw it the first time I watched the video, which was right after it was released. I don't know why it caught my attention. I didn't sleep the whole night.

Another reason they might not of arrested him is they want to see his reaction. They want to see what he does and where he goes. Now that he knows the cops are onto him.

They don't have any evidence to say he did anything to her. They can get search a warrant though because he was the last person with her. You can't convict on just being with someone.

Yea but how did they get a warrant for the car then? I don't get it.

Hannah had attended a party and tennis shoes are easier to dance in than heels.

jmo

she had on white tennis shoes??? that is not what any girl i went to college with would wear for a night out.. .not to a party, bar, anything but class .
this is very strange to me

Haha I knew we saw a person and not a reflection.

He said they want a CONVICTION they are not going to arrest him without sufficient evidence because they don't want to screw it up. When you arrest him they want to have enough evidence to convict. I surprised they didn't take him in for questioning, though.

The detective in charge (Det Sgt. Mooney?) was asked if there was a 'relationship' btw them. He said 'No.'

I think its strange for a guy to have his arm around a girl he literally just met.

I was cleaning (something I need to do more of lol) and I had a thought. I wish we knew what the other texts said because the whole lost thing could be throwing us for a loop. What is she was asking her friend a question like i am coming to a party? then she goes on to say shes lost as in she didn't understand what her friend was asking. Maybe she was never lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503