VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN right now no one of 3 people in the apartment was detained or questioned............JUST HEARD IT

I'm surprised! Curiouser and curiouser.

Maybe POI doesn't actually live there?

OMG...moved to 5? Does this mean they won't be ready at three because they are busy working on something BIG, or does it mean they didn't find anything and have to regroup as to what they can and can't say and need a little extra time. They were quick to say 3 initially, maybe it means nothing...just wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to why it would be bumped?

To me it means big news. Like an arrest or a new direction or something...

I wonder if dreadlocks guy shaved his head and LE somehow knew that.

Maybe, but shaving off dreadlocks because of worry that you match the description of someone involved in a crime would seem to me to bring even more attention to yourself. Everyone around you would think, "wow! he shaved off his dreadlocks," and "whoa! he looks so different." It might even prompt someone to call the police and say, "around the time she went missing and you announced that someone with dreadlocks was involved, he shaved off his dreadlocks."

Moving the presser could mean any number of things. I have a strong feeling that her body will be found very soon. The cops tracked down her abductor and now it is just a matter of getting all the information they need.

Preston Ave (the route she took downtown) goes straight up to Hessian Hills in the opposite direction from downtown. Did she try to walk back home and get abducted or offered a ride on Preston?

Does this happen regularly? Pushing back the time - or is it indicative they are hoping to follow through on more things before the presser? Could it be a hopeful sign they are making progress and don't want to have a presser saying one thing when they could have more difinitive information just a short while later (and/or give them time to talk to the family prior to releasing info to the general public?)?
:lol: yes...happens in many cases. Sometimes because an arrest is imminent or other breaking info, other times no idea why.

Maybe, but shaving off dreadlocks because of worry that you match the description of someone involved in a crime would seem to me to bring even more attention to yourself. Everyone around you would think, "wow! he shaved off his dreadlocks," and "whoa! he looks so different." It might even prompt someone to call the police and say, "around the time she went missing and you announced that someone with dreadlocks was involved, he shaved off his dreadlocks."

The stupidity of some criminals never ceases to amaze me. I would be all that I have that this guy was totally shocked to find out that he was captured on surveillance cameras.

OMG...moved to 5? Does this mean they won't be ready at three because they are busy working on something BIG, or does it mean they didn't find anything and have to regroup as to what they can and can't say and need a little extra time. They were quick to say 3 initially, maybe it means nothing...just wondering if anyone had any thoughts as to why it would be bumped?

Maybe the search is taking longer than expected and they just want time to get the presser set up without the chief and key people being rushed.

JMO The "calls" were about the car............nothing has been said that calls were about a POI..........the calls could have come from apartment neighbors, or, as easily, as someone suggested earlier, from parking lot or garage surveillance..........which could have led LE to the apartments. JMO

So, as someone else alluded to above, if the current POI does NOT match the description of what was released yesterday, someone had to have seen something suspicious about the car to lead them to call in about it. Hmmm.....

There are currently 503 users browsing this thread. (181 members and 322 guests)
(I haven't seen this many since Boston...)

:lol: yes...happens in many cases. Sometimes because an arrest is imminent or other breaking info, other times no idea why.

I imagine they have new clues/facts they have to iron out before they talk. Could mean it changes the direction of the original case. Need time to get timeline and facts straight.

Does this happen regularly? Pushing back the time - or is it indicative they are hoping to follow through on more things before the presser? Could it be a hopeful sign they are making progress and don't want to have a presser saying one thing when they could have more difinitive information just a short while later (and/or give them time to talk to the family prior to releasing info to the general public?)?

Not common unless there are a lot of things going on. They could be super busy and not want to break up daylight hours or interrupt interrogations, or they could think that two more hours will give them even more to say to the press and help them avoid having to call yet another one later tonight. Impossible to say why, but I think it's a sign that there's a lot happening. Hope it's the latter.

why on earth did they move the presser? this is torture~

FYI... If they know who the perp is... and if they gathered evidence against him...don't expect any details in this press conference.... they would then be positioning themselves to keep the trial in the area by not biasing the general public.

The POI was described as being bald. Why would a perp with dreads shave his head? To look MORE like the POI???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lizakind