VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Hannah. :( I was 18 in college in VA once, and I am damn lucky I made it out in one piece. Do not judge this poor girl. I hope she is found soon.

The police chief almost seem to be comfortable with the public finding out "dreads" name. (But not officially). I know it would be inappropriate in this forum but does anyone know where to hunt or find such information?

I knew he was from Chesapeake bay area... We say our "O"s a particular way.

I take it that White Guys description of a Bald Guy with a goatee was totally bogus then ??

Clear as mud................

I'm totally confused by this. How could WG's description be so off? He was only behind them a few feet, and Websleuthers could even tell the guy had dreads from that grainy video. :thinking:

jmo

Why did she leave her friends earlier?? Was she looking for this guy??

would be willing to BET they planned to meet somewhere and she was running etc. trying to get there before the bar closed. didn't want friends to know because they didn't approve and so said she was going home, didn't want to be walked home etc.
i feel like she knew this guy somehow

Does this mean we can go back to calling him Dreaded Black Guy?

We've heard them say more than 1 person could be arrested. I am still not sure <modsnip> WG is not part of this. I always felt dreads was a part of it and not acting alone

I don't think so, I really don't.

I garauntee they will pull DNA from trash and refuse in that apartment to see if it matches the sketch's DNA in Morgan's case, too.

Harry Wilson, a butcher, told MailOnline: 'a big black dude with dreadlocks lives in that apartment. He has a pit bull dog. I've seen him walking around.

‘He drives a copper color car which has been taken away. I have never seen him go to work. The police were here this morning when I got up at 7 am.'

Another neighbor added: 'A black man who is in his 20s lives in that apartment. He drives an orange coloured two-door car, a Dodge Stratus, I think.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-car-apartment-complex.html#ixzz3DnABv0F3

I think it is the big pot bellied black guy with dreads in the video at the mall. I watched the jewelery store surveillance video two dozen times and it's obvious that the black guy with dreads is walking with her. If you click play and pause over and over repeatedly on the video it slows it down a little and allows you to analyze it better. It's the black guy. I think that's who the police were looking for and they changed some details of the POI they released to the public so they wouldn't scare him off.

This article hints that the dreadlocked POI is finding money to support himself outside of going to work. Dealer that Hannah was trying to connect with? Thoughts?

The police chief almost seem to be comfortable with the public finding out "dreads" name. (But not officially). I know it would be inappropriate in this forum but does anyone know where to hunt or find such information?

Oh, he is just begging people to start talking far and wide. No doubt about it.

Det Sgt Mooney says Hannah appears "to be walking with a purpose."

Parent's worst nightmare...don't go with strangers?
And as we know from WS, never get into the car...

Whatever they found in that car must have been pretty incriminating to give them probable cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member