VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Essentially, this girl got 'pimped'. She was spotted and targeted as an easy target-someone honed in. I believe this girl in the end gave tremendous fight for her life and well-being. I wish she had had a gun on her person.
I hope she is alive somewhere.

BBM
And I hope he has the scars to prove it. I'm sure LE was looking for scratch marks.

I just really wish I could understand what she was thinking going into a bar with him (presumably willingly)? Was she THAT drunk? or maybe quietly coerced?

Now I'm wondering if he took the drink with him, slipped a drug into it, and convinced HG to drink it.

On the video the POI looks like his hair is pulled back tight into a ponytail with braids in the ponytail. Looking from the front on a darker street maybe WG thought he had a close shaved head (and didn't notice the ponytail when trying to remember the description of the guy to LE.)

Trying to figure it out ... timeline

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Actually, if you click on link "county record" on listing for #3 and #4, they list owners as of Jan 2014.

edit oops the link says "county website" sorry

I wonder if the two other people at the apartment last night were two women? Or have they sad men?

I was looking at Google Maps. She obviously did not leave the house party to go home because her apartment is 1 minute away right around the block. If she would have been leaving to go right home she would have made it home. She was walking around within a 1 mile area. To walk from her apartment to Tempo takes about 30 minutes. What was she doing walking around for an hour?

Essentially, this girl got 'pimped'. She was spotted and targeted as an easy target-someone honed in. I believe this girl in the end gave tremendous fight for her life and well-being. I wish she had had a gun on her person.

Which makes me question whether LE noted any scratches or cuts on BDG.
I also am holding out hope that Hannah is alive, somewhere...

jmo

I am pretty glad it's not the norm at UVA for extremely intoxicated eighteen year olds to take guns to house parties full of other drunk teenagers.

The tragedy here is that she was alone and so, so vulnerable.

We also teach them not to talk to strangers, but he approached her at a very vulnerable moment.

BUt I'm thinking dreads guy wasn't actually a stranger.
I've been WASTED many times in my life (to the point of near hospitalization) yet never, never would have acquiesced to some sketchy guy that I didn't know putting his arm around me and taking me to a bar. That would have had to have been done to me only if I were unconscious.
I don't think HG is that dumb. or that drunk. I think she knows DG.

I was looking at Google Maps. She obviously did not leave the house party to go home because her apartment is 1 minute away right around the block. If she would have been leaving to go right home she would have made it home. She was walking around within a 1 mile area. To walk from her apartment to Tempo takes about 30 minutes. What was she doing walking around for an hour?

Trying to meet up with someone down in that area? She told one friend she had another party to go to, and another friend that she was going home. Both appear to be untrue.

Unless she had prearranged to meet him somewhere and was heading there, but he started walking towards where he thought she would come from, caught her out of the corner of his eye, turned around and then jogged to catch up. In the clear video posted on the next page you can really see him booting it to get around that group of guys.

doesn't even have to be prearranged if they have some history, she's looking, he spots her first and assumes she is prolly looking for me

Yes... IMO she never intended to go home. She told her male friend at the house party that she was going home. But apparently told her group of girlfriends (who were at another location) that she was coming to party with them. Ultimately, she did neither and walked the opposite direction. It's senseless :(

All I can say to this is, but for the grace of God, there go I (20 years ago). :( I've been that young naive drunk girl letting a stranger (many, many years older, claiming to be a doctor) give her a ride home :(.

I was thinking about a couple of situations I was, too. I hadn't been drinking, but was naive. Fortunately, I listened to that little voice that told me to get away.

Now I'm wondering if he took the drink with him, slipped a drug into it, and convinced HG to drink it.

I got the impression that she was pretty drunk before they met, so who needs to slip her drugs to make her compliant? She may have been too drunk to make a good decision before they met.

The man in question is 6'2", 32 years old, with dreadlocks, and 270 lbs. She's 18 years old, bright, tall, and fit. What was she doing with him? Why would she go with him in the first place? Sure she was drunk, but she wasn't stupid ... so drunk or not, getting into a vehicle with a stranger that size? Why? Surely there were better options. What is the cab situation in the area? Reasonable price? Was Hannah skipping from one party to the next, got lost on the way, and ended up vulnerable to the large man?

BUt I'm thinking dreads guy wasn't actually a stranger.
I've been WASTED many times in my life (to the point of near hospitalization) yet never, never would have acquiesced to some sketchy guy that I didn't know putting his arm around me and taking me to a bar. That would have had to have been done to me only if I were unconscious.
I don't think HG is that dumb. or that drunk. I think she knows DG

IDK maybe she was acquainted with him. But, it's probably something my drunk, eighteen-year-old self would do. When you're with friends, one of them would typically be smart enough to step in and keep you from going with a sketchy guy. Alone? And possibly desperate for a ride to her apartment (even if she walked all that way on purpose, eventually she would have had to make the whole trek back west to get home). I think it's possible she was intoxicated and vulnerable enough to trust him.

RumorControl_zps0ec92aeb.jpg

Message to all:

Please leave the FB rumors on FB.

Thank you!

:bump:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online