VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From what I saw on FB the guy they are talking about in Sage's disappearance is way skinnier. They posted a photo. He somewhat resembles dreadlocks dude, but not much. I doubt dreadlocks dude gained like 100 lbs in a year...and got a lot older. JMO.

I just really wish I could understand what she was thinking going into a bar with him (presumably willingly)? Was she THAT drunk? or maybe quietly coerced?
Nothing makes sense, does it. I have zero experience with drugs, but I have been drunk. Her behavior of is not that of a highly intoxicated person imo. I would suspect she had some kind of paranoia (the running) caused from a drug. As for going into the bar with the guy, we really do not know anything about this young girl. Perhaps he was her type? Anything is possible; nothing surprises me anymore.

Or recognized him. Not sure how reliable it is

There was also talk of another guy that frequents the downtown mall that looks like dreadlock guy, but I don't know how reliable it is at all and no one seems to know his full name. They commented on a photo posted on the find Hannah FB page.

From what I saw on FB the guy they are talking about in Sage's disappearance is way skinnier. They posted a photo. He somewhat resembles dreadlocks dude, but not much. I doubt dreadlocks dude gained like 100 lbs in a year...and got a lot older. JMO.

No it has a pic of the guy in the video

What I'm wondering is whether the person of interest has skipped town. Because he has not been charged with anything, the police from mentioning his name. Maybe they are wanting people who know him to contact them if they see him but they can't say that because he has not been charged with anything?

With reporters camped out, he may have a hard time even getting out of the rowhouse unseen, but it's possible.

Li-mom - the only issue I see with your theory is that the video shows that he notices her first. They are walking in opposite directions, he sees her, turns around and begins to follow behind her. If she was looking for him and he didn't know it that would be some crazy coincidence (unless they were in contact/texting, but I think not since LE stated they felt HG did not know him).

She could have been looking for him but he spotted her first and knowing she bought from him before he turned around to try to catch up to her. Someone posted that he started walking faster after he passed the group of kids behind Hannah. Maybe he timed it to catch up to her at an end of the mall that doesn't have many cameras. I assume a dealer knows his customers and which areas are safer to deal in than others.

I wasn't aware LE said they don't think she knew him. Was that in today's press conference? It's very odd that she would leave the mall with him and let him put his arm around her if she didn't know him at all.

Also, if she was unfamiliar with the mall, and really was lost, she had hundreds of opportunities to ask for directions or help, but she didn't. And there were people around while she was walking with dreadlocks guy, if she was in the least bit uncomfortable she could have yelled for help or made a scene, but she didn't.

One of the first things we teach our children is to not go off with strangers, to not get in a car with strangers, what Hannah did goes against the most basic teachings of parents. I find it hard to believe she did not know him at all.

2nd floor, right hand apartment (facing front of building).

Love websluthes. New to this thread. Question is there any way to know if apartment is a rental? This property comes up as recently purchased in July. Unfortunately Zillow doesn't give anymore info than that.. Here in SC it's not public knowledge of who buys or rents.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Nothing makes sense, does it. I have zero experience with drugs, but I have been drunk. Her behavior of is not that of a highly intoxicated person imo. I would suspect she had some kind of paranoia (the running) caused from a drug. As for going into the bar with the guy, we really do not know anything about this young girl. Perhaps he was her type? Anything is possible; nothing surprises me anymore.
I have behaved like that when drunk. Alcohol affects everyone differently. Watching the pub video, the first thought in my head was "oooh, honey, I've been there." And I have run through shady areas because I was freaked out while alone and intoxicated, like I think she was doing in the gas station video.

She was definitely going somewhere, imo, and it wasn't home.

Thanks for this, gliving - this lengthier video from Sal's is helpful to me at least. Last night I was disputing the idea that "dreads" could be the guy seen with Hannah in video from Tuel's, because to be that guy, he would have had to pass that entire group of 5-6 people, as well as the white shirt guy who appears to be following Hannah. The videos I watched ended before that occurred. And Tuel's is only about 200 feet from Sal's... not much time for "dreads" to catch up to her. But on this video, I can see him quicken his pace at about 0:25 and keep up that pace until he passes out of frame at 0:32-33. He's already abreast of and passing the group of people by that point, and it took him less than 10 seconds. Suddenly I can see how he caught up to her. HT!

I don't see why we keep going back to the Sage guy..it's not a guess that the guy in this case is 32 and all his stats are known by LE bc they know exactly who he is so why even try to make it fit?

Essentially, this girl got 'pimped'. She was spotted and targeted as an easy target-someone honed in. I believe this girl in the end gave tremendous fight for her life and well-being. I wish she had had a gun on her person.
I hope she is alive somewhere.

Okay, I'm going to post my far fetched theory since everyone else is. LOL!

I can't get over the weirdness of that lady seeming to high five the dreadlocks guy. I can't seem to shake the idea that that might have been a signal. It's weird to me that the two ladies approach, separate as they walk up to dreadlocks guy and dreadlocks guy stops, she high fives him, and then he suddenly starts moving with purpose. THAT's what makes me raise my eyebrow. You can see him at the edge of the screen looking like he's just sort of milling around waiting. And then the lady high fives him and all of a sudden he's off! And he's not ambling, IMO. He's walking with a purpose like he knows EXACTLY where he's going. Some people have suggested that she only high fived him because he approached her so she didn't know how to respond but there's no hesitation in her gait. She high fives him and keeps on moving.

I never really thought the white guy in the doorway was all THAT suspicious but the more I watch the more I think it's odd how SLOWLY he saunters out to follow Hannah. He's moving nowhere near the same clip she is and if he was concerned about her wellbeing, you'd think he'd move much quicker in order to keep up with her. Obviously if a block later the dreadlock guy has PASSED him so that he is now walking next to Hannah (as we see in the jeweler footage) he's walking slow.

So, my theory is that the woman who high fives the dreadlock guy was signalling him that a target was in the vicinity. Dreadlock guy high tails it over to where white guy is stationed. White guy follows Hannah so he doesn't lose her...trails her at a rate so as not to seem suspicious, hence the slow pace. Dreadlock guy passes white guy, catches up with Hannah and proceeds to charm her into the bar/car/apartment or whatever the sequence is that's next that we haven't quite determined.

Notice the woman who high fives him has a cell phone out. Maybe she was texting white guy who also has a cell phone out. Maybe she's telling him there's a target coming up and to step aside and wait for her to pass.

Far fetched? Maybe. ;) But you have to admit it is so weird how quickly and with such purpose dreadlock guy starts moving right after the high five when prior to that he was basically just standing there. Given that Hannah doesn't even enter the picture from top right until dreadlock guy is almost to the point where he's turning to cross the mall, there's no way he saw her in advance and that that's what triggered his move. SOMEONE let him know that she was coming.

I am pretty sure it's a rental. Two of them are owned by the same person. Googled him and he looks like a real estate guy (found some other transfers with the same name). JMO.

She could have been looking for him but he spotted her first and knowing she bought from him before he turned around to try to catch up to her. Someone posted that he started walking faster after he passed the group of kids behind Hannah. Maybe he timed it to catch up to her at an end of the mall that doesn't have many cameras. I assume a dealer knows his customers and which areas are safer to deal in than others.

I wasn't aware LE said they don't think she knew him. Was that in today's press conference? It's very odd that she would leave the mall with him and let him put his arm around her if she didn't know him at all.

Also, if she was unfamiliar with the mall, and really was lost, she had hundreds of opportunities to ask for directions or help, but she didn't. And there were people around while she was walking with dreadlocks guy, if she was in the least bit uncomfortable she could have yelled for help or made a scene, but she didn't.

One of the first things we teach our children is to not go off with strangers, to not get in a car with strangers, what Hannah did goes against the most basic teachings of parents. I find it hard to believe she did not know him at all.

All I can say to this is, but for the grace of God, there go I (20 years ago). :( I've been that young naive drunk girl letting a stranger (many, many years older, claiming to be a doctor) give her a ride home :(.

Love websluthes. New to this thread. Question is there any way to know if apartment is a rental? This property comes up as recently purchased in July. Unfortunately Zillow doesn't give anymore info than that.. Here in SC it's not public knowledge of who buys or rents.

Did some searching on Google. Those were apartments converted to condos back in mid-2000s (can't remember exact year, sorry). I read one article describing how a woman bought the condo and ended up being smoked up by her neighbors. In any case, I suppose the buyer could rent the condo out to another, if that's allowed by the HOA. The most recent sale for that building was in 2013, best I can determine.

We also teach them not to talk to strangers, but he approached her at a very vulnerable moment.

Love websluthes. New to this thread. Question is there any way to know if apartment is a rental? This property comes up as recently purchased in July 2013. Unfortunately Zillow doesn't give anymore info than that.. Here in SC it's not public knowledge of who buys or rents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members