VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I'm wondering is whether the person of interest has skipped town. Because he has not been charged with anything, the police from mentioning his name. Maybe they are wanting people who know him to contact them if they see him but they can't say that because he has not been charged with anything?

So, how are the Morgan H folks feeling, is this guy too young to be considered?

I'm confused. LE knows who the suspect is and his age...? Or are you talking about something else?

what makes no sense is that WG was worried about HG until the guy who possibly is responsible for her being missing shows up and is possibly a drug dealer. What about dreadlocks made WG feel so at ease? Seems like he might raise red flags instead?

Yes! This is something I have thought.

I'm confused. LE knows who the suspect is and his age...? Or are you talking about something else?

yes, they are talking about something else..........goodnight all.

Apparently dreads from the video IS the guy and Mooney confirmed he was in both videos the second with his arm around Hannah as several of us contended.

Further, he was with Hannah at the Tempo and left with her in their opinion accordingly.

A neighbor at dreads apartment said he is a big guy (200 plus) with dreads and the same car as witnessed.

what makes no sense is that WG was worried about HG until the guy who possibly is responsible for her being missing shows up and is possibly a drug dealer. What about dreadlocks made WG feel so at ease? Seems like he might raise red flags instead?

my guess is that dBG goes slithering up to hannah saying in a loud voice, "hey girlfriend, how are you?" And then small talk ensues. This guy is a known entity on the mall, and so is comfortable schmoozing with all types and makes it look like he knows her. And that is exactly what Longo said the witness thought - that the two knew each other.

Why would WG interfere, once it seemed they knew each other or at least that she was not pushing him away? None of his business if she WAS getting drugs. Unless he should have made a citizen's arrest.

Unless LE says otherwise, I think he was keeping an eye open for trouble and then it appeared she met up with someone so he left. Obviously she did not scream or react badly, since she went him rather quickly. (Why, oh why did she...) :(

I keep going back to the texts sent to her friends....I want so bad to figure out what I'm coming to a party...I'm lost means. Was the last text sent before she entered Tempos?

Yes! This is something I have thought.

But the way he came up to her and the way she reacted, made it seem like she knew him. He put his arm around her waist and she seemed fine wityh it and walked with him voluntarily. Maybe she did know him?

There are a lot of things we don't know, including the texts Hannah got from her friends, but we know she said she was going home, and she texted that she was lost.

I've been trying to make sense of the things we do know, and the video of Hannah walking all over seeming to be on a quest.

I have a theory that might fit what we know so far.

Hannah was dabbling in recreational drugs, but her friends did not know. Friendly Neighborhood Dreadlocks guy is a dealer. Hannah knows this, and may have bought from him in the past, so while she doesn't really know him, she kind of knows him.

Hannah leaves the party telling friends she's going home, but secretly wants to visit Friendly Neighborhood Druglocks guy first. She's a bit drunk, but knows his usual hang out spots. Thats's why she walks all over, she's looking for him. Maybe he hangs out at McGrady's Pub so she stops there. She looks on the patio but he's not there. She tries to go inside but is turned away because she's underage. She keeps on her quest, sobering up along the way. She realizes it's getting late and she has to get home so she appears a little frantic.

She heads to the mall, another hang out of Friendly Neighborhood Druglocks guy and begins to walk from one end to the other moving fast. Eventually she meets up with him, somewhere off camera. They enter Tempo, he has a drink, maybe she uses the bathroom. She tells him what she wants, and that she's been looking all over for him and has to get home, her friends are asking where she is. He tells her he doesn't keep it on him, so he can't get busted, but he has it in his car if she wants to walk over there with him. She thinks that sounds logical, so she goes with him. They walk to the car fast, because she's in a rush to get home. Maybe she tells him she told her friends she was lost to buy herself some time and an excuse as to where she was. Or maybe he suggests that she tell her friends that to use as an excuse for the time she was gone.

They get to the car and he seizes upon an opportunity. She has money, a phone and jewelry, and is young and attractive. Her friends think she's lost and might not expect her home soon. Maybe he cold *advertiser censored* her and puts her in the car and drives away. What happened after that I don't even want to think about.

I'm just speculating, trying to connect the dots. Maybe FND guy told her he was all out but had more at his house, if she wants he can take her there and then drive her home since she's in a hurry, so she got in the car with him.

I don't know, obviously, but it seems more believable than Hannah aimlessly wandering around (at a fast pace) and then leaving the mall with a complete stranger who has his arm on her waist or shoulder.

But the way he came up to her and the way she reacted, made it seem like she knew him. He put his arm around her waist and she seemed fine wityh it and walked with him voluntarily. Maybe she did know him?

It seems like it yet her friends said she never went there. Why on earth was she there? That is a big question. She certainly did not hang out there enough to know the regulars, unless she had a secret life.

I keep going back to the texts sent to her friends....I want so bad to figure out what I'm coming to a party...I'm lost means. Was the last text sent before she entered Tempos?

Maybe it means "I'm coming to a party. I'm lost." Maybe she was going to a party with the man with dreadlocks and she wasn't exactly sure where she was because she was riding with him and he was taking her to "the party."

Up until recently there was a lot of speculation that another murder that happened close by could be connected to the same person responsible for disappearing hannah. I know of the case, (Morgan Harrington) and I know that Morgan's parents are on site for Hannah's investigation helping out, but it is not a case that I followed. I was wondering if this guy, who is 32, is too young to be considered for Morgan's murder, which I believe was in 2009, and linked via DNA to a case in 2005. Gee, I hope I got all those details right. If he is 32 now, that would make him early 20s in 2005. So I was curious if there is still suspicion that this guy could be a serial.

Up until recently there was a lot of speculation that another murder that happened close by could be connected to the same person responsible for disappearing hannah. I know of the case, (Morgan Harrington) and I know that Morgan's parents are on site for Hannah's investigation helping out, but it is not a case that I followed. I was wondering if this guy, who is 32, is too young to be considered for Morgan's murder, which I believe was in 2009, and linked via DNA to a case in 2005. Gee, I hope I got all those details right. If he is 32 now, that would make him early 20s in 2005. So I was curious if there is still suspicion that this guy could be a serial.
Especially because the 2005 rape didn't end in murder. Don't these things naturally escalate like that? It fits the profile, right?

It seems like it yet her friends said she never went there. Why on earth was she there? That is a big question. She certainly did not hang out there enough to know the regulars, unless she had a secret life.

Hmmm.... Would this have started last year? She hadn't even been back a month to school, unless she stayed there through the summer.

There are a lot of things we don't know, including the texts Hannah got from her friends, but we know she said she was going home, and she texted that she was lost.

I've been trying to make sense of the things we do know, and the video of Hannah walking all over seeming to be on a quest.

Hannah was dabbling in recreational drugs, but her friends did not know. Friendly Neighborhood Dreadlocks guy is a dealer. Hannah knows this, and may have bought from him in the past, so while she doesn't really know him, she kind of knows him.

Hannah leaves the party telling friends she's going home, but secretly wants to visit Friendly Neighborhood Druglocks guy first. She's a bit drunk, but knows his usual hang out spots. Thats's why she walks all over, she's looking for him. Maybe he hangs out at McGrady's Pub so she stops there. She looks on the patio but he's not there. She tries to go inside but is turned away because she's underage. She keeps on her quest, sobering up along the way. She realizes it's getting late and she has to get home so she appears a little frantic.

She heads to the mall, another hang out of Friendly Neighborhood Druglocks guy and begins to walk from one end to the other moving fast. Eventually she meets up with him, somewhere off camera. They enter Tempo, he has a drink, maybe she uses the bathroom. She tells him what she wants, and that she's been looking all over for him and has to get home, her friends are asking where she is. He tells her he doesn't keep it on him, so he can't get busted, but he has it in his car if she wants to walk over there with him. She thinks that sounds logical, so she goes with him. They walk to the car fast, because she's in a rush to get home. Maybe she tells him she told her friends she was lost to buy herself some time and an excuse as to where she was. Or maybe he suggests that she tell her friends that to use as an excuse for the time she was gone.

They get to the car and he seizes upon an opportunity. She has money, a phone and jewelry, and is young and attractive. Her friends think she's lost and might not expect her home soon. Maybe he cold *advertiser censored* her and puts her in the car and drives away. What happened after that I don't even want to think about.

I'm just speculating, trying to connect the dots. Maybe FND guy told her he was all out but had more at his house, if she wants he can take her there and then drive her home since she's in a hurry, so she got in the car with him.

I don't know, obviously, but it seems more believable than Hannah aimlessly wandering around (at a fast pace) and then leaving the mall with a complete stranger who has his arm on her waist or shoulder.

That definitely seems like a plausible theory. Even LE acknowledged that she seemed to have a purpose.

Yes! I agree wholeheartedly! I also don't discount the possibility that she was "going to party" with him and that is exactly what her last text to her friends was. The "I'm lost" could refer to the fact she doesn't know exactly where she is or where this "party" is.

Li-mom - the only issue I see with your theory is that the video shows that he notices her first. They are walking in opposite directions, he sees her, turns around and begins to follow behind her. If she was looking for him and he didn't know it that would be some crazy coincidence (unless they were in contact/texting, but I think not since LE stated they felt HG did not know him).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966