VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just my gut feeling but I don't think dBG took Hannah "back to his place" at all.

I remember the image of Lauren S. walking down the hall of her apartment building, dressed for her night out, just as Hannah was seen in her building. And then the next and last images we saw were of both young women, seemingly intoxicated, in blurry clips from the street. Kind of chilling. And more than three years later, that is still the last known whereabouts or image of Lauren. But at least here, LE has something to work with, not a pack of "friends" who hired lawyers.
Jmo

Charlottesville City Police Chief Tim Longo told MailOnline: 'Sometime after midnight investigators executed a search warrant to search warrant on a vehicle.
'During the search they obtained probable cause for search the apartment and we have executed that search warrant about an hour ago.
'There were three persons in the apartment when the vehicle was being searched but there was no probable cause to arrest them at the time. They have since left the scene.
'The apartment is located outside the city limits in Albemarle County so we had to get a warrant from the Albemarle commonwealth attorney to search the property . This arrived about an hour ago.'
He added: 'We have people out looking for them [the residents]. This is something that is developing.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-car-apartment-complex.html#ixzz3DoUUxAp6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does this mean they don't know where any of the three occupants of that apartment are? Did he say in the press conference whether they know where the three are now?

Not that we could post Dreadlocks name even if we had it, but does anyone else think it's odd that it's not all over Twitter and the like yet? It's been 4 hours. Unless I'm missing it, in which case will someone kindly PM me?
That name that was posted has been retracted. (Can I say that?) Apparently, 'they' got it wrong, which is why that person didn't match LE's description. If I have this right. My head hurts.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but in the find hannah fb page, they have a first name for DG and some people know who he is, and may be connected to other missing people?

I remember the image of Lauren S. walking down the hall of her apartment building, dressed for her night out, just as Hannah was seen in her building. And then the next and last images we saw were of both young women, seemingly intoxicated, in blurry clips from the street. Kind of chilling. And more than three years later, that is still the last known whereabouts or image of Lauren. But at least here, LE has something to work with, not a pack of "friends" who hired lawyers.
Jmo

Not ten minutes ago I was looking at Hannah's picture and thinking of that photo of Lauren. I hope Hannah's parents are spared the lack of closure.

Hopefully he is stupid and had his cell with him especially if he did not take her to his apartment. Also maybe LE is asking businesses for their surveillance videos to see if they spot his car.

Praying that tomorrow they will find her.

Yes, Longo was specific about the car being potentially parked in a couple different locations (a garage, and 4th street). I hope there is a camera on wherever his car was parked, or that someone has an image in a cell phone picture of the two of them in the background near the car... something.

Not sure if its been mentioned, but in the find hannah fb page, they have a first name for DG and some people know who he is, and may be connected to other missing people?

That dude is way younger than the POI, would have been arrested on the spot for his involvement w/ the Sage disappearance if they found him in the apartment today. It would seem it is not the right person, just another guy with dreads.

The name that I saw mentioned on FB (and here, but deleted) could not be a match IMO. Age and weight are WAY off.

Not ten minutes ago I was looking at Hannah's picture and thinking of that photo of Lauren. I hope Hannah's parents are spared the lack of closure.

I have a bad feeling about what the result will be, but a very good feeling about this case getting solved.

Something to think about. WG was concerned about HG. Dreads started behind both of them in the video from Sals. He ends up with HG in the Tuels which is just one block. He would have to have run or walk very fast past WG to get to HG. If WG was already concerned about HG it seems strange that someone who ran up to HG with very distinctive features ; ie dreads , that he would not get his description correct. I think the LE needs to re address WG and see why his description was off. Or is it maybe that they told us incorrectly about the POI description to keep him in place and not run.

At the very end of the first video you see Dreads start to pass the group of students. He's moving around them quickly.

That is NOT the right guy. He is 10 yrs younger, and wrong height and weight.

ohh do you mean the potential abductor a poster posted a photo of?

Charlottesville City Police Chief Tim Longo told MailOnline: 'Sometime after midnight investigators executed a search warrant to search warrant on a vehicle.
'During the search they obtained probable cause for search the apartment and we have executed that search warrant about an hour ago.
'There were three persons in the apartment when the vehicle was being searched but there was no probable cause to arrest them at the time. They have since left the scene.
'The apartment is located outside the city limits in Albemarle County so we had to get a warrant from the Albemarle commonwealth attorney to search the property . This arrived about an hour ago.'
He added: 'We have people out looking for them [the residents]. This is something that is developing.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arch-car-apartment-complex.html#ixzz3DoUUxAp6
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Does this mean they don't know where any of the three occupants of that apartment are? Did he say in the press conference whether they know where the three are now?

I don't have any answers but I have a related question. Did Longo say specifically that they were all in the same apartment, or was he vaguer, that they were all at the same "location"? Because this morning, it was posted that more than one unit was searched. People were speculating that maybe some of the units were empty (scary thought) but perhaps the other two people were not in the same apartment?

One thing I did see in comments section of a few articles, in trying t find his name, is that several locals say he is at the mall quite often and he is a known dealer. Am I allowed to say that?

Her car was found in Charlottesville but she went missing in her hometown of Lovingston, VA

JMO I do not want to pick on anyone, but this is about Hannah Graham's disappearance.. It may turn out, down the road, that other cases are related to Hannah's case, but could we PLEASE concentrate for now on the current case? I keep reading snippets about other cases, and get a bit confused. For example, the repeated drawing (sketch) of a suspect in a different case has ( well, DID) confuse me into thinking it was a (what turned out to be) non existent sketch of the perp in THIS case. No sketch was generated for this case. JUST MY OPINION

I don't have any answers but I have a related question. Did Longo say specifically that they were all in the same apartment, or was he vaguer, that they were all at the same "location"? Because this morning, it was posted that more than one unit was searched. People were speculating that maybe some of the units were empty (scary thought) but perhaps the other two people were not in the same apartment?
My question and feeling too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member