DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
On a brighter note...

https://twitter.com/Parker8News/status/513109086339354625/photo/1

lots of people all set to go search for Hannah tomorrow morning

I hope and pray she is alive, but hope they find her if she has been killed. I hope that it isn't her family or friends that find her, and that it is people emotionally able to handle finding her in the state that many of us fear she is in. I admire anyone who is able to go out and search, because I'm not sure I could handle finding her. I'm praying for all of Hannah's loved ones, LE, and the searchers, and I hope she is found ASAP! Bring Hannah home.

Parker Slaybaugh is not "friend of Hannah's". He is a local reporter.

<modsnip>

This is all true and as time goes on it gets more and more difficult to mount an effective search. I saw your earlier post wondering what LE will do next if they can't find forensic evidence of Hannah's presence in his apartment. At that point you have to start hoping that the public will find relevant evidence (hence why Chief Longo made such a pronounced public appeal today) or that witnesses will come forth with useful information ("early Saturday morning, I saw his car at location X") that can help focus a search. And there's always the hope that LE can get their suspect to come down to the police station and give a statement on the record - locking someone into a story can be helpful if you can later demonstrate that they have lied. This is presumably part of the reason why they have asked for any/all video around the Hessian Hill Apartments - if the suspect wants to claim that he dropped Hannah off before he reached his neighborhood, but the video shows otherwise, it's one more bit of probable cause as they build a case against him.

I'm hoping any mud, dirt or plant material on the tires or undercarriage of the car will help the narrow down the locations.

It's already been said that there are no cameras inside or outside of Tempo. So, the only important thing has been answered, I guess we can all stop posting now. [emoji52]
Sorry for not understanding that-so instead it means eyewitness testimony needed to place he and she in that bar.

Is Hannah wearing a necklace or is that the neckline of her top, in the pic of her walking down the hall? And is there a watch or bracelet on one of her arms?

http://s160.photobucket.com/user/zed0101/media/HannahClothing_zpsc8b4a6f6.jpg.html

Honestly, looks like tan lines to me. I saw that she was a member of the marching band in high school is that true in college too? I'm a former band kid and current band mom...I've seen lots of pretty wicked tan lines on those kids. :)

I will be out skating till 1100pst I am up todate now but will be way behind then. The thing that concerns me is what will happen to Hannah if the criminals think the police are closing in on their group. I cant thing of anything that can be done to make her safe.

Honestly, looks like tan lines to me. I saw that she was a member of the marching band in high school is that true in college too? I'm a former band kid and current band mom...I've seen lots of pretty wicked tan lines on those kids. :)

I think if they find evidence - any evidence at all - that a crime was committed, they would be on this POI like white on rice. But they cannot arrest him until they can charge him with something, anything. Right now they don't even have a video of him supplying her (underage) with alcohol, never mind with a criminal act against her person. Tomorrow's searchers hold the best hope, they need to find a crime scene at the very least.

"Graham had spent the last evening before her disappearance at a restaurant near campus, swing-dancing and performing in a raucous conga-line with friends.

'She was happy as can be,&#8221; said junior Jenna Van Dyck, 20, one of the last people to see Graham before she went wandering through town....

Graham disappeared later that night in an area of town that friends said was unfamiliar to the teen. A graduate of West Potomac High School, Graham spent her freshman year at a dorm on the far side of the campus."

So sad. I guess the fact that she spent her first year in a dorm away from the Mall may explain her disorientation.

I will be out skating till 1100pst I am up todate now but will be way behind then. The thing that concerns me is what will happen to Hannah if the criminals think the police are closing in on their group. I cant thing of anything that can be done to make her safe.

I think this is a body recovery.

Thanks...I used to work a lot with grainy images of brain tumors, so I guess I did develop some useful skills at some point... :)
It is a strangely specific skill. I worked in a medical office for about five years, and my immediate neighbor was the staff radiologist. I have 20/10 vision and he was in his 60s and wore glasses, but he was forever coming up to me and showing me photos of chest x-rays and saying things like "look at that lesion" or "this granuloma means trouble", but I could never see what he was referring to. Even when he'd point it out to me, I'd just see what looked like a streaky cloud or a cotton ball on the films.

How much time passed between her last known whereabouts (in the 1 AM hour Saturday) to when she was reported missing?

I don't feel its him. He was listed as an "avid runner". 5'11" 275lbs doesn't scream avid runner, although hiding for 2 years could do that to you

well, you don't grow 3 inches taller, either. JMO

How much time passed between her last known whereabouts (in the 1 AM hour Saturday) to when she was reported missing?

IIRC she was reported missing on Sunday morning so approx. 32-ish hours, sadly.

"Graham had spent the last evening before her disappearance at a restaurant near campus, swing-dancing and performing in a raucous conga-line with friends.

'She was happy as can be,” said junior Jenna Van Dyck, 20, one of the last people to see Graham before she went wandering through town....

Graham disappeared later that night in an area of town that friends said was unfamiliar to the teen. A graduate of West Potomac High School, Graham spent her freshman year at a dorm on the far side of the campus."

So sad. I guess the fact that she spent her first year in a dorm away from the Mall may explain her disorientation.

... just adding the link:

“She was happy as can be,” said junior Jenna Van Dyck, 20, one of the last people to see Graham before she went wandering through town.

“It was a happy, light-hearted time with friends,” said junior Hallie Pence, 21, who also was among the students with Graham at Fig Bistro and Bar.

Graham disappeared later that night in an area of town that friends said was unfamiliar to the teen."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...25aab8-4001-11e4-b03f-de718edeb92f_story.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico