VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they can't get proof she was ever in his apartment, this could drag out. I am sure he is saying, or will say, he dropped her somewhere and how to,prove he did not?

This may have been said already; I'm trying to catch up. But even if there is evidence of her in his house (besides blood), that doesn't mean he killed her. He could say she was there willingly, they did whatever, and then she left. Since nobody saw her leaving against her will (that we know of), he could make this work if there isn't evidence of her death.

charlotsville?? I know I'm more than a few posts behind but is this where alexis murphy went missing a few months ago??

Apparently he has been a POI of another missing person in Charlottesville, Dashad Smith a couple of years ago..

I don't think this is the guy.
<modsnip>
Same picture that's on the news thing

This may have been said already; I'm trying to catch up. But even if there is evidence of her in his house (besides blood), that doesn't mean he killed her. He could say she was there willingly, they did whatever, and then she left. Since nobody saw her leaving against her will (that we know of), he could make this work if there isn't evidence of her death.

So perhaps there is evidence of her in his car and at his house, but there is no evidence at the house of a crime ... none of her things are there, and there is no blood evidence? There is no evidence that she left alive, but she probably did. She doesn't didn't end up at home.

Morgan Harrington was left in an area that was far from roads. It's most likely that she was killed there, but that may not be the only crime scene. Her shirt was found in a completely different location, close to where Hannah was on the night she was last seen.

do you guys really think that LE didn't see the dreads guy at first + due to people speculating online, re-analyzed the video? or have they been playing his presence strategically + just didn't want to reveal him as a suspect too soon?

I think its strategy, personally. I mean, if *I* can see it and I can't find my glasses after our recent move, people trained to do this HAD to have seen it.

Imo, she was likely killed before anyone even thought to realize she was missing...

charlotsville?? I know I'm more than a few posts behind but is this where alexis murphy went missing a few months ago??

Her car was found in Charlottesville but she went missing in her hometown of Lovingston, VA

Dreds is POI and was with HG at a restaurant and she left with him in a burnt orange sedan. LE got search warrant for sedan which gave them probable cause for search warrant of all apartments of that row. Not enough evidence to arrest him yet, but they are keeping an eye on him.

ETA: like 1500 ++ people have registered to help search for her tomorrow and must be able to walk 3-5 miles in a wooded area.

Dreds is person walking with HG in jewelry store video around :08
Thank you, Hi!!!! It makes it so much more real watching the video.. I want to ring dreads neck, he has now earned the title of dreaded black guy.. anyone thinking we might be on the brink of discovering that this is more connected than everyone thought?? MH, AM, now Hannah.. I'm sorry but this sucks. I don't drink and I'm knocking back a few tonight.. I'm thinking (hoping?) that once LE starts closing in, DBG will give up Hannahs location.. I can't even express how hard I'm taking this... She was only 18 [emoji27] . To her parents: Your daughter has touched so many lives, many of which never knew her. She seems like that girl; the one girl who would befriend me when I was yet again starting a new school... I just wanted you to know how many hearts are invested in her safe return. We stand behind you. We will never give up!

THINK:
What do we have?
A vehicle. A description of same. Further investigation may lead to vehicle registered owner's address.
What we do/might have" vehicle registered owner
What we don't have:
Who was driving vehicle?
Who was living or 'staying' at address on registration?
Do we have video of vehicle driver on latest scene where Hannah went missing?

One important thing LE said during press conference that no one has mentioned: There was more than one person in the apartment. Was POI one of them? Yes.

Who are those other people? Roommates? Did they see Hannah that night? I wonder what they said when questioned.

I will be out skating till 1100pst I am up todate now but will be way behind then. The thing that concerns me is what will happen to Hannah if the criminals think the police are closing in on their group. I cant thing of anything that can be done to make her safe.

If she is alive, hopefully, escape. JMO

I do apologize if my previous post has already been discussed!! Hectic day with the little monsters and catching up. I'm going through a lot of different emotions at the moment..

Not that we could post Dreadlocks name even if we had it, but does anyone else think it's odd that it's not all over Twitter and the like yet? It's been 4 hours. Unless I'm missing it, in which case will someone kindly PM me?

We have daiquiri drive thrus... interesting concept that I'm shocked is legal.

Indeed it is an odd concept. people who aren't from here freak over our drive thru daiquiri places. But hey, they don't let us put the STRAW in it so that makes it "legal.

II wonder if you bought a bottle of wine, you could have a few glasses and the rest would be in the bottle corked -to go. i read of that concept earlier. BUt think, he probably didn't really need alcohol if he was just going to drug her. He could have bought some for himself and not her. Hers could be a coke that was spiked (by him). He could have even had a small bottle of alcohol in the car to spike hers with.

Also, burnt orange late 90's Chrysler? That sounds like a custom paint job. I did a search for the colors available for which models, for 97,98,99 and came up with NO burnt orange.

LE will never say they are looking for a body until they proof of death, pretty much. They will tell searchers to look out for clothing items, jeweltry, anything that looks out of place. But now that she seemed to have gone in his car, how on earth will they decide where to search? It seems so random. He could have deiven anywhere and never taken her to his apartment. Also he has had a full week to wash his clothes, etc.

Hoping he can maybe be tracked by his phone pngs that night. They did get a warrant for his phone. Maybe that will give them some areas to search.

Hopefully he is stupid and had his cell with him especially if he did not take her to his apartment. Also maybe LE is asking businesses for their surveillance videos to see if they spot his car.

Praying that tomorrow they will find her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966