VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet dreadlocks dude was super friendly to the extent hannah thought it was harmless and was he was like 'hey, don't worry. i'll help you figure out where you need to go. i help people with this all the time. lemme just pick up this booze for my friends first.'

In my college town - a midwestern big-ten - we had a huge guy with dreadlocks, probably 6'4" in his 40s at the time, who was good-looking, fast-talking and super-collegial. He had all sorts of crazy tall tales of hanging out with Tina Turner in Germany. He used to constantly pop in and out of a popular student bar right off campus and I used to see him wandering around town at all times of the day and night. Reminds me totally of the way Dreads is described and looked on the video. I felt like I knew "our" Dreads really well, even though in retrospect, I know absolutely nothing about the guy, how he got to town, why he was always wandering around town, his background, his means of support, etc.

If he was planning to abduct and/or kill Hannah, why take her to a bar, where witnesses can later say, they saw the two together?

If he was planning to abduct and/or kill Hannah, why take her to a bar, where witnesses can later say, they saw the two together?

clearly he didn't plan all this out. or maybe he didn't intend for hannah to die? maybe she went willingly and died accidentally of something he gave her. who knows. i mean, people have said he's a drug dealer.

Just a pure speculation but I be the will say she was under the influence when they met and something happened (I.e. She passed out and then died from something she took before he met her) and he panicked. I don't believe this at all but he will minimize his involvement...

Just a pure speculation but I be the will say she was under the influence when they met and something happened (I.e. She passed out and then died from something she took before he met her) and he panicked. I don't believe this at all but he will minimize his involvement...

don't you think her friends would have known if she took something else?

I doubt he was planning to kill her . . . . IMO, I believe he was just hoping to hook-up with her and thought getting them more alcohol would help. Again, IMO, I believe something went wrong in his car and/or apartment and she died.

i called in what i knew. the man seemed very busy, he took my name and telephone number. he said he would "pass along to investigators and they would contact me if needed". i tried to give facebook of the HHWdude and he seemed to not need it.
Maybe they're already following him?

I doubt he was planning to kill her . . . . IMO, I believe he was just hoping to hook-up with her and thought getting them more alcohol would help. Again, IMO, I believe something went wrong in his car and/or apartment and she died.

yes. maybe he told hannah tho that he would take her home, or maybe they would stop by a fun party w his friends first. he semeed super friendly and people around seemed to know him, so she believed him. soon she became aware that he was probably a dealer and somewhat dangerous, and she flipped out. he realized that she couldn't be trusted and felt he had to kill her.

I agree. I don't think he planned to kill her. He may have taken her to get a drink, to allow him time to slip something in her beverage (roofie or something) . . . . which sorta explains why they drank and left so quickly (he knew it would start to kick-in soon). My guess is that either in his car or at his apartment, she passed away (caused by what he gave her, mixed with the alcohol, or caused by violence when should would not comply with hooking-up with him).

Again . . . . . all of this is just my speculation.

clearly he didn't plan all this out. or maybe he didn't intend for hannah to die? maybe she went willingly and died accidentally of something he gave her. who knows. i mean, people have said he's a drug dealer.

I tend to agree.

Sorry to be "that person" but below is a reminder of WS rules re: discussion of private messaging

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?65798-Etiquette-amp-Information
“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads. Think about it - it's like whispering into someone's ear while you are at a table full of other people. If you want to have a private conversation just have it, don't announce it. Additionally,please don't drop hints or post on the board that you know something or are privy to inside information but you won't or can't post it.
If you can't post it, don't.

It's possible she was murdered, but as she was already under enough "physical distress" to cause witnesses to become concerned, it's entirely possible she died of issues she was already having.

I'm sorry, but this comes across as super wrong and offensive. Maybe even racist. He doesn't look like a street from what I can tell in the video. Why do you think he does? Because he is black? Because he has dreds? Do you look at every mixed race couple you pass in the street and think "omg he is about to abduct/murder/rape her!"
I agree my first impression on the Sal's video was that he was a young local. He came off as congenial. She did not look at all intimidated by him. His game is to instill confidence...of that I am betting. Otherwise her demeanor would have been stiffer and very different. This dude has a polished game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico