VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know what Hanah was studying? I can't find her FB and was curious. If, for example, she was studying psychology or social science, she may be more inclined to talk to fringe dwellers.

Interesting questions/observations...

has it been mentioned.... Or does anyone know... What Hannah is majoring in at UVA?

that could help to build on her "profile"... As we try to "get into her head" to see what she was thinking that night....

:waitasec:

It seems almost unbelievable as we all sit quietly and analyze what facts we've been given. But there are many cases when witnesses KNOW a crime is being committed - an assault, a purse snatching, etc. - and they give conflicting information to police. One witness might say he was wearing glasses while another said the perp did not wear glasses. 3 separate witnesses might describe the perp as wearing a blue wind breaker, a green sweatshirt or a black shirt.

This was 2 minutes in WG's night and he had no idea a crime might have started. Even though Dreadlocks passed him to get to Hannah, he was probably focused on Hannah and paid the guy no mind till he put his arm around her. Even then his focus was probably more on a good looking lady than the guy. Then 48-72 hours pass before he realizes he is a witness and contacts police.

The mind can play tricks on memory. He can subconsciously be mixing different experiences when he provides his description.

True. He may have seen a bald black man with a goatee and a pot belly at some point in that crowd, and his recollection of who did what was off. Especially if he himself had been drinking.

My guess is that they found a date stamped receipt for Tempo. That probably led them there to interview the bartender who told them that DBG was there with Hanna and that they stayed for about 15 mins.

ETA- I've had to skip many pages in this thread just to keep up, so I'm a little confused. Why do people still think WG was involved? Didn't I see an article that stated LE intentionally misled about DBG . . .all the "not seen on video," black jeans and white shirt, bald headed, etc? Did I not see that?
If you come across that article please post a link.

I find it hard to believe that an abductor would go up to a victim, flash a gun, and tell her that she is go with him, but they are going to some fancy bar first so he can get a drink. It is not like he was spotted using her credit card. So I don't think she was under distress when they were in the bar together, but I could be completely wrong.

Hannah's August 29th tweet about helping an "alone drunk girl" get to a bus gave me the chills. :(

I missed a lot of pages last night because of it being Friday night and having to tend to my actual life ;). Can anyone tell me if it has been discussed if Hannah could have perhaps "met" Dreads at another location that evening? For instance, during the time frame that she's unaccounted for--after leaving the party and before showing up on the video outside the pub? Maybe she ran into him either outside or inside some place and he struck up a conversation with her? So that later, she was more at ease seeing her "new friend?" Dreads was taking quite a gamble, being a large black man approaching a slight young white woman in front of a bunch of other men (I'm making an assumption that pack of boys was also still in the vicinity). If she really HAD never seen him before, the reaction she had to him would have been very unpredictable I would think--would he gamble on that in front of others?

I said this yesterday, so forgive me for repeating myself, but I think this guy is definitely a pimp and the women he "high fived" are two of his girls (or at least one is). I think he was seen hanging around that area a lot because it is where he conducted his business. Who knows, maybe the guy who commented on that one news article that he saw him hanging out there was one of his customers.

Absolutely, the two heavy women look like they could work for him. There is one unit at 164 where three people live...a man and two females per Spokeo.

Was just out driving and they have search crews stretched out far. I saw 5 people 8 miles south of downtown out old Lynchburg rd. and many more along the same road closer into town. Casting a wide net all around Cville it seems. I hope and pray they find something that brings Hannah home.

One of this guys friends posted a picture of the description police gave and said "hey cpd y'all are the dumbest group of 'f's'" wow

i bet dreadlocks dude was super friendly to the extent hannah thought he was harmless and he was like 'hey, don't worry. i'll help you figure out where you need to go. i help people with this all the time. lemme just pick up this booze for my friends first.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico