VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most people keep saying dbg could have used her phone and texted her friends but I was thinking most people have security pin code or fingerprint like the iPhone to even access the phone .

Why wasn't she truthful with her friends about going home? So many questions that we don't have answers to.

She may have been truthful with her friends it's possible that she was not going home. Remember that the media gets little details wrong all the time.

Her FB isn't public (aside from profile pics and one comment that I can see) so only her friends would be able to see her full wall. Given the amount of people out looking for her I would guess her page is full of messages.

I don't use twitter but when I've looked at it on other misper cases there have been viewable messages. Are there privacy settings on twitter to stop non-friends/followers from seeing posts? I had always thought it was all public?

I hear ya, I think it is a total long shot, but it was circling in my brain as I laid there last night. The whole entire scenario is so strange. Why we she there at all? Why did she take that route? Why did she go with DBM? Why wasn't she truthful with her friends about going home? So many questions that we don't have answers to.
I'll say one thing, in that she covered a lot of ground for someone who was reportedly intoxicated.

Nope, but that is my opinion. I'll edit my post to reflect that :).

Thanks dear :) I wasn't sure if I missed something. I'm not sure what to think so any personal opinion or proven fact is welcome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random thought on a posiible connection between HG and DBM...could it be music? She played saxophone, right? Well, could DBM have been in a band or played sax himself, and she recognized him (trusted him) from that? I am just trying to figure out a way their 2 worlds could have collided prior to the evening she went missing. Just a thought, and my opinion only.

Another thought, I keep wondering if her 'lost' text could have been missing a word...like I lost "xyz" at said location, where "xyz" could be a person or an item. I lost 'him' at 14th, or I lost 'my wallet' at xyz. Just thinking out loud. IMO

I wonder that too. How the heck was he able to catch up to Hannah, who was walking pretty fast, before Tuel's Jewelry which was very very close to Sal's like a minute walk away.

Is dreads the guy at the bottom of the video with the wg? I always thought that dude was a different guy :/

Or her bedroom door was closed and they thought she was sleeping in (and maybe they were sleeping in) and it wasn't until the afternoon that they became concerned that she had not yet emerged from her bedroom for the day. Didn't we hear her friends reported her missing in the afternoon? That could have been early as noon, really.

She wasn't reported missing until late Sunday afternoon.

I've a bunch of questions running round my head about that last text (of which I've seen too many different versions across msm outlets).

Who did she text? A friend she was expected to meet up with? A room mate?
When did the friend receive the text? What did s/he do?

* Was* the person texted one of the room mates? Were the roommates the same friends she had dinner with that night, or was that a different group of people?

I can see a scenario where Hannah went out to dinner with friends other than the roommates, in which case I can see why the latter would not necessarily have been concerned that she wasn't home Saturday, *if* they weren't the one or ones who got the text.

I can't see a scenario where the person who received the text, even if s/he didn't see it until the next day, didn't check on Hannah, call around other friends, on Saturday.

Unless, maybe, the friends WERE looking for her, and were nervous about contacting her parents/LE etc because of the underage partying?

Seems to me there's a lot of missing information between the last time she was seen, & her parents reporting her missing Sunday evening. I realise that LE never tell us all they know.

I don't know where I'm going with this, musing...

snippets

Van Dyck said that Graham had an off-campus apartment for just two weeks and did not yet know her way around the winding maze of streets.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...25aab8-4001-11e4-b03f-de718edeb92f_story.html

She last texted friends at 1:06 a.m., about the time that the man in dreadlocks encountered her.

The person of interest has some similar characteristics as — but does not exactly match — the man another witness described as approaching Graham and putting his arm around her shortly after 1 a.m. Saturday as she walked alone through the pedestrian mall. The witness told police that it looked like someone she knew.

Graham’s friends said they were not aware of any friends of Graham’s matching the man’s description.

Is dreads the guy at the bottom of the video with the wg? I always thought that dude was a different guy :/

Dreads is the guy at the bottom of the first video. No idea if he is involved with WG (I'm assuming that is what you mean when you say "with"). They have said that the DBM in the video IS the POI. Before they had said the POI was not depicted in the videos. No idea if those were mistakes or intentional misleading.

Wasn't the original description of BM , white shirt, black jeans?..there's no way WG can mistaken light colored "ghetto" shorts (my term) for black jeans..so is it possible that there is a person not seen on surveillance who is the POI ?

Yes. That's what police said yesterday.

snippets

Van Dyck said that Graham had an off-campus apartment for just two weeks and did not yet know her way around the winding maze of streets.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local...25aab8-4001-11e4-b03f-de718edeb92f_story.html

She last texted friends at 1:06 a.m., about the time that the man in dreadlocks encountered her.

The person of interest has some similar characteristics as — but does not exactly match — the man another witness described as approaching Graham and putting his arm around her shortly after 1 a.m. Saturday as she walked alone through the pedestrian mall. The witness told police that it looked like someone she knew.

Graham’s friends said they were not aware of any friends of Graham’s matching the man’s description.

Thanks ! I was looking for article where he friend said she didn't know her way around yet

Police are asking anyone who saw Graham with the person of interest, who was wearing all white, early Saturday morning on the downtown mall, as well as anyone who saw his Chrysler, to call the tip line: 434-295-3851.

http://www.nbc29.com/story/26576229/police-identify-person-of-interest-in-hannah-graham-case

I am assuming that there is no camera at Tempo, or surely there would have been video of that. Surely the bartender who sold the liquor gave a description. Or I would hope.

bbm

(modsnip)

Hannah does not look like a girl that would befriend a 270 pound 6'2" unemployed dreadhead after a couple of weeks at university. It seems like an oxymoron to believe that she was friends with the man that most likely murdered her.

She was a second year student, plenty of time to recognize a dealer if she was looking for one. You can't tell a thing by how she looks or what she was like around her family. I remember a pretty dancer who moved to NYC and after her murder, her parents found out she was dancing at a strip bar...

The vehicle was not searched. It was towed away to be searched/processed for evidence, which I might add, should have us all on pins & needles for results! Something in (possibly just from visual inspection through the window) or around the vehicle was located that enabled them to get a warrant for the apartment. I honestly doubt he was driving around for a week with any of her clothing or something obvious right in plain view. I would not doubt that they only needed to find something that would put him back at the scene of Tempo or even just the mall in general, and they could get the warrant for the apartment. I could be wrong though. Lord knows it wouldn't be the first time.

I just had a thought....

could LE have found in the dashboard of his car a receipt (time and date stamped) from parking structure where he parked near the Tempo that evening... Which placed the car at the mall?

Or is there no parking facilities such as these near the mall?

:waitasec:

Locals on social media are saying dreadlocks guy sits around at the mall for hours writing in a notebook.

So, I'm back to my theory that he's one of the "local eccentrics" that we all have. In the news conference LE said something to the effect of "a lot of ppl know this man."

Wow! If true.... I so hope LE found and collected the notebook when searching the apartment...

:please:

Depressed after reading her twitter.. She was excited because Kevin spacey was coming to her college in oct :/ #bringhannahhome

Another thing I noticed is she posted a text where she was asking someone why her leg hurt and they said she hopped a fence/ fell down. So I do think it was typical of her to be intoxicated/black out drunk. ( nothing wrong with that! I've been there many times. Just wanted to point it out for people who were questioning.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member