VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was something in his car that prompted LE to get a warrant to search his house....drugs? open container of alcohol? Either one of those enough to get a warrant?

Very, very important to find her and gather forensic evidence to be able to prosecute this cat. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult to obtain a conviction.

Also, I agree with the above poster that one should NEVER talk to the police if they seek you out for questioning. Even if - no, especially if - you are innocent.

You should talk to the police with your lawyer present. Being uncooperative can be just as bad for you as being cooperative.

I don't know the particulars if the nursing program, but if both things are true - that she was a nursing student and he works in the hospital - that is the most plausible and least weird ways to explain why the WG thought they knew each other and why she felt comfortable getting in a car with him. OMG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know if this has been addressed yet. I made lunch and am now pages behind! When I was in nursing school at a University, although they had a 4 year nursing degree, the first two years were doing the pre-reqs. Junior year students would be formally admitted to the major and would then start the nursing curriculum. Clinicals didn't start until senior year. Their program could be different but this is how it is at all the schools I researched when trying to decide where to go.

In the press conference yesterday I got the distinct impression that Dreds was not being helpful in any way whatsoever. I guess you had to watch the presser to catch the adversarial tone of the police chief. Det. Moody was also brief when discussing Dreds. He said: "I spoke to him (Dreds), and I would like to speak to him again." Does THAT sound like Moody can just call Dreds up and have a conversation with him? You HAD to watch the presser. Dreds had nothing to say to the police and he still doesn't.
I thought Longo had said when he was answering questions at the end that they weren't able to question him further because he had lawyered up and they didn't have anything to keep him on.

Very, very important to find her and gather forensic evidence to be able to prosecute this cat. Otherwise, it's going to be difficult to obtain a conviction.

Also, I agree with the above poster that one should NEVER talk to the police if they seek you out for questioning. Even if - no, especially if - you are innocent.

Police were looking for information about Hannah. Why didn't Jesse Mathew come forward right away and let police know that he was with her on the night she disappeared? A good person would do that.

I would not cooperate with police if I was a black male and the last person to be seen with a missing white female. But I would sure hope that he would get a lawyer and then cooperate as much as he could (while still protecting his rights) to help find the girl. But if he simply dropped her somewhere and she disappeared, there wouldn't be much else he could say. It looks so bad for him, but heck, before we knew he existed, it looked bad for creepy white guy too. JMO

I still don't like CWG. It looks like she speeds up when she sees him scoping her at Sal's. Doesn't mean anything, I just don't like him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the press conference yesterday I got the distinct impression that Dreds was not being helpful in any way whatsoever. I guess you had to watch the presser to catch the adversarial tone of the police chief. Det. Moody was also brief when discussing Dreds. He said: "I spoke to him (Dreds), and I would like to speak to him again." Does THAT sound like Moody can just call Dreds up and have a conversation with him? You HAD to watch the presser. Dreds had nothing to say to the police and he still doesn't.

That was the same impression I got. He even repeated that sentence, didn't he?

So, on Thursday September 18, he gets 2 tickets for failure to display license plates and driving with a suspended license. They had eyes on him then I guess.
Good catch!!!!!!
Please someone send his links FB and other SM

NBC29 news is picking up on the store (shame that a uk news site had the scoop first). Some are confirming he played HS football at Monticello High School in Cville. Played college football at Liberty University in Lynchburg. Another rumor is that he worked concessions at UVA athletic events.

Seems someone who knows him would see the video with him in it and tell him about it! So, even if he claims to not have seen it....surely, someone would have mentioned it!

Police were looking for information about Hannah. Why didn't Jesse Mathew come forward right away and let police know that he was with her on the night she disappeared? A good person would do that.

because when you're the last person to have seen her + you're a black dude, it's scary as hell to come forward. i'm not saying he's innocent, but certain groups of people are often afraod to talk to LE, and for good reason

In my opinion, Dred's family members just screwed him. By grandma going public with Dred's claim that he and Hannah parted ways after leaving the bar, the police only have to establish Hannah was in his car to know that he is lying.

Fast forward to murder trial, the prosecutor puts both Mom and Grandma on the stand with this claim, now debunked by physical evidence, and the jury sees a liar (Dreds) sitting in front of them.

He sure should have. Maybe he was scared stupid. I think a lot of us underestimate the threat black males feel with the police. So much can go so wrong. This police especially is very emotionally invested. I appreciate it on one level, seeing him so ready to fight for justice for Hannah. But i worry about it, too. What if he just wants to solve this so bad he's ready to jump at the wrong person? JMO

There was something in his car that prompted LE to get a warrant to search his house....drugs? open container of alcohol? Either one of those enough to get a warrant?

maybe expired plates........JMO

NBC29 news is picking up on the store (shame that a uk news site had the scoop first). Some are confirming he played HS football at Monticello High School in Cville. Played college football at Liberty University in Lynchburg. Another rumor is that he worked concessions at UVA athletic events.
My dad works concessions at UVA sporting events with the Lions Club. I should call and ask him if he knows him! [emoji50]

In my opinion, Dred's family members just screwed him. By grandma going public with Dred's claim that he and Hannah parted ways after leaving the bar, the police only have to establish Hannah was in his car to know that he is lying.

Fast forward to murder trial, the prosecutor puts both Mom and Grandma on the stand with this claim, now debunked by physical evidence, and the jury sees a liar (Dreds) sitting in front of them.

As someone pointed out before, the top she was wearing was likely to leave at least some fibers in that car if she was in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503