VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the link where her friend stated she spent a lot of time at the library and was quite studious.

http://wtvr.com/2014/09/17/hannah-graham-downtown-mall/

Yes, your article states Hannah is a nursing student, but were trying to see if she could be directly linked to the hospital. Just because you are majoring in nursing, does not mean you've had experience in the hospital. JMO

On that note, does anyone know if the nursing school students take any classes at the med school? I don't know about the layout of UVA. There were classes that nursing students took in lecture halls in the med center at my school. Also, I've wondered if it's possible that HG was working in a lab for credit that would get her over to the med center, as I did as an undergrad.

Just joined the forum and I'm out now. Took 5 minutes for both of my personal (and I believe thoughtful) contributions to be shot down and snarked at by "ICantRead". Read the concept of this forum- "wild speculation"? Really? That's what it is to express a possible theory? Maybe you shouldn't be part of this forum if you accept no contributions other than police reports. Purpose of this forum is to share thoughts, theories, ideas, etc. to help aid finding Hannah.

Also, my "personal anecdote" about what I did in college is relevant in adding value to potential theories about what she was doing on the Downtown Mall. I was sharing that 18 yr old 2nd year students at UVa do not go there to party.

You are out of line and I think a troll.

Hope Hannah is found. Thoughts and prayers for that....

Please don't leave, your contribution is valued. Things are crazy in this thread right now, it's moving so fast! Don't be scared if you think something is out of line, alert a mod (little triangle bottom left of each post)

:welcome: to all new posters, this is a wonderful community, please stay with us!

Are there any suspects in custody for the attacks that happened near 14th and Wertland that night?

They had warrants for his car and apartment. They brought out three bags of potential evidence IIRC. Isn't it possible that they could run DNA on a hairbrush, toothbrush, cigarette butt etc? Of course, they would need to be able to prove that it was his, but still possible. Right?

He could have left a fountain drink in car with a straw or bottle..DNA,maybe not admissible but useable for elimination purposes

On that note, does anyone know if the nursing school students take any classes at the med school? I don't know about the layout of UVA. There were classes that nursing students took in lecture halls in the med center at my school. Also, I've wondered if it's possible that HG was working in a lab for credit that would get her over to the med center, as I did as an undergrad.

I bet Icantread can tell us? Seems to be a good sleuther. No sarcasm intended honestly. imo.

Possible but they would still need to know those were his? There were a few people in the apartment when it was searched.

Right. But my point was that they do not need a separate warrant to extract his DNA at this point in time. They may already have something to test. As I said, they would need to be able to prove that it is his. Might not be as hard as you might think.

He could have left a fountain drink in car with a straw or bottle..DNA,maybe not admissible but useable for elimination purposes

I think it would have to be more direct than that. He could claim it was someone else'e drink, unless LE saw him sip from it, ykwim?

Just joined the forum and I'm out now. Took 5 minutes for both of my personal (and I believe thoughtful) contributions to be shot down and snarked at by "ICantRead". Read the concept of this forum- "wild speculation"? Really? That's what it is to express a possible theory? Maybe you shouldn't be part of this forum if you accept no contributions other than police reports. Purpose of this forum is to share thoughts, theories, ideas, etc. to help aid finding Hannah.

Also, my "personal anecdote" about what I did in college is relevant in adding value to potential theories about what she was doing on the Downtown Mall. I was sharing that 18 yr old 2nd year students at UVa do not go there to party.

You are out of line and I think a troll.

Hope Hannah is found. Thoughts and prayers for that....

It's a great community here. Occassionally someone acts like a troll. Just ignore. You will find great people. I hope you don't leave! I appreciated your comments!

Please don't leave, your contribution is valued. Things are crazy in this thread right now, don't be scared if you think something is out of line, alert a mod (little triangle bottom left of each post)

:welcome: to all new posters, this is a wonderful community, please stay with us!

Noo don't leave.Emotions are high and we all need to get along .You are loved!!

Given what he is suspected of here, if DNA links him to the Harrington case, they would have probable cause to charge him with multiple crimes. Bond would likely not be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See but he isn't a suspect - he's a person of interest. Those are two different things. Plus, everyone here is trying their hardest to link him to the MH case - nothing has been officially declared by the police department that he was involved in her case.

not unless he gave it to them voluntarily or in a previous investigation where he was arrested

I'm sure that my DNA is all over my keyboard here, for example. They took lots of things from his house. Are they not allowed to run it without permission?

How about those suspects that they follow and grab their used spoons and such?

I don't believe that to be correct. I have read about several cases where DNA was taken from a discarded item in order to build a case against a free suspect.

Yes. Earlier somebody linked to an article here that was really interesting that was in regards to a different charlottesville crime. They canvassed the area and requested DNA from pretty much every african american person that existed. The article also discussed how prior to the arrest of the individual, they monitored his movements and got his DNA off something he discarded. They did a buccal smear once he was in custody.

Are there any suspects in custody for the attacks that happened near 14th and Wertland that night?
No suspects or witness descriptions. That was the same "night" but hours later. The videos of Hannah downtown are from the early AM on Saturday, but the attacks happened Sunday AM. I am not saying you were doing this, but others have implied that these attacks occurred at similar times. This is not the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876