VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But why release any information at all if the purpose was to give Dreads a false sense of security? Releasing a patently false description of a POI (bald, white shirt, black pants) would seem to create unnecessary work for the PD in filtering out bad leads. Why not just release no info? It doesn't make sense to me. I tend to believe WG initially gave them this description of a man WG claims he saw approach HG. Then something changed...??

Not saying it was intentional, but at the time the mall videos had already been released. Since he was in the videos, that might give him reason to flee. Hence, the "disinformation." Just a thought.

Exactly.
And consider that he had five days to clean his car and empty the apartment of anything incriminating.
If they now find only hair or fiber evidence in his car linking him to HG, it will be argued that it was the result of his physical contact with HG outside the car.

Agree with you, about the issue of differentiating transfer of fibers (into the car), as a result of contact with HG (arm around waist). I was even wondering if 'cause' supporting warrant, was the gleam of little sparkles on car interior. That evidence could still take us down the wrong rabbit hole.

"Quote Originally Posted by Third Coast Gal
But why release any information at all if the purpose was to give Dreads a false sense of security? Releasing a patently false description of a POI (bald, white shirt, black pants) would seem to create unnecessary work for the PD in filtering out bad leads. Why not just release no info? It doesn't make sense to me. I tend to believe WG initially gave them this description of a man WG claims he saw approach HG. Then something changed...??"

I believe it's been shown that eye-witness accounts are often not reliable with respect to details. I personally think WG got confused and legitimately confused white pants/black pants/white shirt, etc with the reality of POI's appearance. Possible the dreads being pulled back gave a different impression of hair to WG as well. Point being, when one is not anticipating needing to be an eye-witness in a missing person's case at the time, details like that are not necessarily carefully noted. Especially a few days after the fact and trying to remember.

I think that phrasing was specific to description of POI in Hannah's case. It's confusing because it's comparing the two POI with just the sketch from Morgan's case. Does that make sense?

The sketch from the other assault that resulted in the DNA match with Morgan's attacker described the "slight beer belly," just like the POI in Hannah's case - the phrasing just really jumped out at me.

ETA - oops, sorry! You're totally right! Missed that part that said "Hannah" - details, details!

OMG, if there is a way to turn it off, I really would like to know it. Whenever I refer to my my friend, Kellie, it changes it to "Jellies". WTF? I'm sure the word "Jellies" is much more commonly typed than Kellie! Sorry for the OT rant.

For ipad, go to settings, then general, then keyboard, then autocorrect.

Why would they take his DNA?

Given what he is suspected of here, if DNA links him to the Harrington case, they would have probable cause to charge him with multiple crimes. Bond would likely not be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doing some FB sleuthing. Here are some links, not that interesting, but gives a better perspective of personality of the POI. Not sure if I am allowed to post these here? If not, delete away.

*edit* links dont work sorry

I wonder if his neighbors have err... 'pressured' him to leave.

I am sure he is staying with family.

He really cannot flee, as LE has him under 24 hr surveillance (per Longo at yesterday's presser)

Or maybe it's hard to be stuck in that apartment with all the media around it, and no car?

I would not be surprised at all if their are alot more players involved.I have wondered about a *advertiser censored* ring that is working this area.

If Hannah is as education driven as her friends state, it wouldn't surprise me that she had completed her core curriculum during her first year of college and during high school with AP credits, IB courses, and Dual Enrollment classes. I started freshman year in second semester sophomore classes, she could have as well. At my college we don't wear lab coats for even upper level bio or chem labs, that's strictly for courses at our nursing school or other health science departments. So, it may be far fetched but she could indeed be accepted into the nursing school, and starting some type of health science classes. JMO

You don't do hands on nursing "stuff" until you are third year. First two years are spent getting core curriculum and any other requirements/electives out of the way, then final two years are all nursing classes. At least that's the way things were run when I was there decades ago (I spent one semester in the Nursing School and bailed). The lab coat could be associated with a biology or chem lab...

JMO

I assume that LJM's DNA has been taken? What's the usual turnaround time for that analysis to be made?

not unless he gave it to them voluntarily or in a previous investigation where he was arrested

Doing some FB sleuthing. Here are some links, not that interesting, but gives a better perspective of personality of the POI. Not sure if I am allowed to post these here? If not, delete away.

Things he commented on: https://www.facebook.com/search/520067966/stories-commented
Things he "liked": https://www.facebook.com/search/520067966/stories-liked
Things he is tagged in: https://www.facebook.com/search/520067966/stories-tagged

Links don't work,maybe privacy settings

If Hannah is as education driven as her friends state, it wouldn't surprise me that she had completed her core curriculum during her first year of college and during high school with AP credits, IB courses, and Dual Enrollment classes. I started freshman year in second semester sophomore classes, she could have as well. At my college we don't wear lab coats for even upper level bio or chem labs, that's strictly for courses at our nursing school or other health science departments. So, it may be far fetched but she could indeed be accepted into the nursing school, and starting some type of health science classes. JMO

Thats a good point. Every school is different. At mine we did not wear lab coats for nursing classes, but did for upper level science courses. She very well could have been in the nursing program, though that would be rare, but could happen!

This may be totally obvious and mentioned previous but it just occurred to me. I bet they are getting the victim of the assault tied to MH to look at POI in a photo line up situation.

Regarding the POI, true, nothing violent on his criminal record. That doesn't mean he hasn't been involved in a violent crime. Just that he hasn't been caught...yet. And he may be totally innocent but I don't think you buy an underage drunk girl more alcohol and send her walking the streets alone in the middle of the night. Just sayin'.

PLEASE!!! START A MORGAN HARRINGTON THREAD so that we can concentrate on Hannah, here. This is beyond confusing. I don't want to see a perp sketch of MH's suspect here anymore. It takes up half the page and is not related to this case. THANKS JMO

not unless he gave it to them voluntarily or in a previous investigation where he was arrested

I don't believe that to be correct. I have read about several cases where DNA was taken from a discarded item in order to build a case against a free suspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member