VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope this one actually has some information.

the shadow on the left looks like an Easter Island head speaking into the mics.

Yes. I am sleep deprived.

They can collect his DNA from things taken from the home.

Does anyone else think that JM's DNA was sent for analysis regarding a possible match to other sexual assault cases in the cville area? I do. FBI is assisting, and LE has been searching for a violent predator for years. Hoping for a break. Praying that the disappearance of another young person wouldn't have to happen for them to get this break. The DNA in one of the cases was identified as AA. This also brings up the issue of racial profiling, yet if one were being considered for a crime he/she didn't commit wouldn't he/she like DNA to clear them? Just thinking out-loud here.

I still think the WG is creepy

JM had to have passed up the WG to get to HG

The WG had to have stopped to watch them talk

The WG kept following as we see in Jewelry store video

This also is going to be on CNN. Currently there's a PC about the PA State Trooper shooter, but the question portion is winding down so I'd guess they'll skip over to the other one once it starts. Hopefully.

the shadow on the left looks like an Easter Island head speaking into the mics.

Yes. I am sleep deprived.

Yes it does look like a strange shadow. lol This waiting is so hard isn't it? :waiting: refresh page, refresh refresh refresh....

This also is going to be on CNN. Currently there's a PC about the PA State Trooper shooter, but the question portion is winding down so I'd guess they'll skip over to the other one once it starts. Hopefully.

Yes, probably waiting for this one to end. I can't believe this guy is still on the loose....a Rambo type!

I am sure that group in the front has no idea how well the mic is picking them up.

Anyone else intrigued by what those reporters at the front are gossiping about? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renasalazar