VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess is the POI went to the police station to speak with a lawyer to ascertain whether 24/7 police surveillance was legal or not. When POI found out it was legal.......he BOLTED to get rid of the surveillance.

Does anyone else think that JM's DNA was sent for analysis regarding a possible match to other sexual assault cases in the cville area? I do. FBI is assisting, and LE has been searching for a violent predator for years. Hoping for a break. Praying that the disappearance of another young person wouldn't have to happen for them to get this break. The DNA in one of the cases was identified as AA. This also brings up the issue of racial profiling, yet if one were being considered for a crime he/she didn't commit wouldn't he/she like DNA to clear them? Just thinking out-loud here.

I would think so. If anything matches, needless to say, arrest will happen. Wonder how long that takes?

We cannot say he ' is running' if he was not under arrest. But I cannot say I blame him if he is laying low somewhere. This police chief is publicly out to get him, with very little evidence to support his claims.

They have NOTHING. Zilch. Nodda.

Who said he is on the run? I thought he went to the station asked for a lawyer, got one and left. How is that on the run? Is there an arrest warrant out for him?

yes. arrest warrant due to reckless driving in order to lose the FBI trail. class 1 MD.

That speech weirded me out in its dramatics, is it proper and professional the way he was speaking, legally speaking? It was all rather odd

OMG, this is a little too much info about the details of the search, setting it up, who brought water and so-forth. I mean, it's nice to thank everyone, but I wish he would get to the point.
The point is, there is NO point!

I totally agree! if this is a ring and he is a middle man..... he could wind up dead and then we got nothing to find Hannah.

I am now convinced that LE believes there are others involved and tha JLT holds the pieces to the puzzle. Honestly, it sounds like they believe she could be anywhere in the country. He ask for a national effort to find Hannah.

Longo has screwed this up I think. JM's actions are understandable after Longo put him on a public trial without any evidence strong enough for an arrest. He was being tailed. Even if I'm innocent, I'm going to try to shake the tail. Longo went too strong, with nothing to back himself up (if he had it, the arrest warrent would be more then some bs reckless driving charge.....nobody gets arrested for that, and the charge will not stand at all.)

What a crap show.

i am praying that more video footage is recovered. the last thing we need is for a hotheaded sheriff to railroad the wrong guy.

He left the police station at a high rate of speed. The police had to stop following him. Arrest warrants issued for 2 counts reckless driving. So , YES, he is on the run.

THANKS! I can't believe people are listening and not hearing what he said!!! JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95