VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Having something to hide, and having something to fear are completely different. He can have nothing to hide, but it is clear LE is after him and therefore he wants to protect himself. Our justice system allows for that, regardless of who is missing. And LE is using it against him, because they are coming out in press conferences speaking aggressively about a POI (Not a suspect!) without any evidence against him.

We don't know that they don't have "any evidence against him". They obviously don't have "enough" against anyone at this point to make an arrest. All we know is that they have some reason to believe that he knows something that can help them find Hannah. IMO

some interesting details on coy guy's twitter is suggesting they want to perhaps maybe bring additional charges against jlm for contributing to the delinquency for supplying her with alcohol? lots of talk about this on twitter. idk how they would prove that but they're trying their best to get charges on him that will stick.

BBM:
Oh how I hope he will talk to the cops and at least let them know something.

I have seen "perps" get "squeezed" on tv, but never in real life. Whoa. Intense.

There's a show on Netflix, Investigation Discovery's "Real Interrogations".

I dunno a friend of mine was going 90 in a 55 and got arrested for speeding and reckless driving and spend the night in jail.
Last I was told, if you are clocked at 90 or more mph it is an automatic arrest, in VA. Nice cops will write you up for 89 mph.

I'll bet if Dreads walks into the police station again, :stay:......... the :copcar: won't let him :hills:

:gasp: Why didn't we arrest him when we had the chance ?!?! :gasp:

What if he is innocent? LE is under great pressure to find and arrest someone. Currently JM is the only one they. I would be scared shitless if I were JM and legitimately innocent right now.

BBM. I wish I could take credit for this idea, but someone else said this a couple threads ago. Maybe her iphone auto-corrected "Almost at..." to "Lost at...". The person who suggested that (so sorry for not remembering who it was) said s/he had tried it on an iphone and "almost" did autocorrect to "lost" with a typo.

I tried it and the first time I typed "lmost" it autocorrected to "lost".

I'm sorry if this was mentioned, but does the POI have two T's or one? It seems as though he may actually only have one T, and perhaps that is why some of the court records aren't being found when people are reserching arrest record history. It would also be easy for him to misrepresent his name/background if most of the arrest show up under the single T, and the court system didn't include the alias with two Ts in their database.

Secondly, since we now know the POI was a cab driver in the past, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Curb, Uber, or Lyft. I wonder if it was something he did for extra money? It would also be an easy way to prey on vulnerable people.

Just a theory.

There SHOULD be no reason for his life to be ruined. But it doesn't work that way. We have seen that happen over and over in other cases. Heck, even just witnesses and people who find the bodies have had their lives turned completely upside down. I am not going to say it is suspicious if someone is trying to protect themselves.

Well he can't complain if he won't help the investigation. He's allowing the police to keep their focus on him by not co-operating.

This is not true. There are many people that saw Hannah;she was with a number of people, though maybe briefly that night. LE has information that JM was together with Hannah that night and my guess is that the bartender, other staff, or other people did id JM and Hannah leaving Tempo's that night at a certain time when she disappeared and there is no further video footage or sighting of her after that time.

For some other reason, the car was targeted as suspicious. You don't get warrents to search the car of someone for just the above reason. Plus they cannot tie him to his own car. So they got the warrent to search the car, enough evidence from that search to seize it and also something in that car that was sufficient to get a warrent for an apartment search, but still not enough to charge JM.

My question is how did the car get involved in this? What did LE have in terms of info to get that car searched, seized and apt searched? Would the fact that JM was the last person that LE could track to Hannah be enough to get his car searched? Did he agree to get his car searched and then they found something in there? A lot we don't know.

Does the parking garage have those stubs you have to take? Maybe that was in the car . The video puts him there,then a finger print on the ticket would tie him to the garage..

Sure, like a confession. Unfortunately it must be considered that in 30% of wrongful convictions overturned by the Innocence Project, the confession turned out to be false. One can only guess at the real rate of false confessions.

eh, more like a statement, he is an important witness in this crime. seems like he's going to meet with them _.

We don't know that they don't have "any evidence against him". They obviously don't have "enough" against anyone at this point to make an arrest. All we know is that they have some reason to believe that he knows something that can help them find Hannah. IMO

They aren't discussing any evidence against him, which is my point in that sentence. They are angry he wont talk, and using that to try and vilify him in the media. They do not have any video or eye witness evidence that she got in his car, and they are still waiting on forensics.

I have been following this closely and have so many big questions:
+ why was she so disoriented in areas she should have know fairly well? (Bad interaction with prescription meds?)
+ why was she wandering the downtown mall alone?
+ why did she never go up to anybody to explain she's lost/ ask for help there were clearly so many people out that night?
+ why was creepy white dude never a focus? Behavior so disturbing?
+ why would she go out to drinks with some guy who comes up out of nowhere and puts his arm around her?
+ why would she or someone else send that text?
I know these are questions we are all asking. I just cannot figure them out at all.

Oh how I hope he will talk to the cops and at least let them know something.

I have seen "perps" get "squeezed" on tv, but never in real life. Whoa. Intense.

this feels a little like OJ.
and he was guilty. (although not convicted).

Coy Barefoot @coybarefoot · 19m
#BREAKING #HannahGraham sources tell me police now in negotiations to arrange for Jesse Matthew to turn himself in #Happeningnow

Coy Barefoot @coybarefoot · 18m
According to Chief Longo, Matthew is wanted at this time on two Class 1 misdemeanor warrants for reckless driving, which occurred late

Coy Barefoot
‏@coybarefoot
yesterday (Saturday 20th) afternoon as he eluded police. It is unconfirmed at this time but he may also be arrested for additional

Coy Barefoot @coybarefoot · 18m
charges related to buying/serving alcohol to someone who is under-aged (possibly #HannahGraham night she disappeared)

https://twitter.com/coybarefoot

LE generally or at least often does not get help from a suspect. LE wants to lock him into a story. Period and Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bdw1990