VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he thought something along the lines of, "Huh. That's the girl I had a drink with. Something must have happened to her after she left me. But it can't be me because I sure as hell have hair."

And then thought "but I sure as hell better call the tipline and let police know I saw HG around this time at this place."

Respectfully, I can't imagine one person on this forum tonight that wouldn't keep up with the news, especially if they were a part of that news!!! Just MOO

I haven't looked at the news since, um, last Thursday I think. And I didn't read the local news then.

I agree I don't always keep up with the news, but for LM I see this as a matter of hearing about a car accident versus sitting in traffic and the asking.. Is there a car accident?

Even if he doesn't watch the news, searches were going on everywhere. I find it hard to believe he would not have seen one thing going on which might prompt him to Google what's going on in the town, if he didn't just know already...

But where would he hear about a search? From the news? Not if he doesn't follow the news. From seeing it? Not if he isn't in that area at that time.

I wonder what the police think happened here. That, JM picked up an already confused Hannah, bought her a drink, offered her a ride to where she wanted to go, but instead of taking her there, took her elsewhere, did her harm, dumped her, dead or alive, and left her there. Frightening. If not JM, someone else might have done just that.

I'm thinking the cops would have JLM's phone records by now right? If they do they should be able to tell where and when he went places that night/morning and who he texted/called or do they need a special warrant for this?

A warrant for a phone was one of the three warrants LE had when they towed JM's car... And searched his apartment...

I think the longer a news story goes on for, the more people that know about it. I can understand not being aware of it in the first few days or so. It is possible that he heard about it in passing, and had zero interest so just didn't pay it any mind.

This may be far fetched. But, if she had a fake ID and used that fake ID to enter Tempo or buy alcohol there then perhaps she didn't even give JM her real name, but gave the name on that ID (assuming they didn't already know each other). Some kids have fakes specially made with their own name... but I knew a lot of college kid who would just borrow someone else's ID or have their picture put onto an ID with someone else's information.

IDK

For those who think JM is guilty, what do you think transpired after Hannah got in the car (assuming she did)? Did she go willingly? Did she think he was driving her home? Did they both plan to go to his apartment first? What do you think happened there? What is your theory?

I don't think he is guilty just yet. I just think he has made himself look very suspicious. And I'm not sure what might have happened, the possibilities are endless. I don't think she is alive anymore. And anyone who can help with the why's of that, in my opinion, should. :(

This may be far fetched. But, if she had a fake ID and used that fake ID to enter Tempo or buy alcohol there then perhaps she didn't even give JM her real name, but gave the name on that ID (assuming they didn't already know each other). Some kids have fakes specially made with their own name... but I knew a lot of college kid who would just borrow someone else's ID or have their picture put onto an ID with someone else's information.

IDK

Good point! It also isn't terribly unheard of for a girl to give a fake name/number to a guy she really isn't interested in.

How far away is the river from the mall? My bet is that she will be found in the river. Moo.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

JM had roommates, right? Or do we not know for a fact whether he did or did not?

Call me crazy but I don't think WG exists. I mean I know there was some guy in the Sal's video, but I don't think he called in any tips.

I think that was a LE tactic and they assumed the man who was following Hannah in the Tuel's video snatched her up...y'know when they thought JLM was a reflection and therefore was not walking at her side.

I think they jumped the gun.

JMO but in their minds, earlier in the investigation, they saw some creepy guy in black jeans, white shirt, with a slight beer belly following her around the corner and assumed that was the POI when it appears to have been just some random guy.

Not trying to be mean but JLM has more than a slight beer belly.

And I think the part about being in physical distress is code for stumbling around drunk which might have come from the McGrady's video and/or doorman as well as running down Preston in the middle of the night and walking all wonky in the Sal's video.

IMO you don't need a witness to see she was in distress. It is all there on tape.

Also I imagine running full speed down Preson made her all sweaty by the time she got to Sal's.

I am going to bet most of the people on the mall on a friday night are dressed in nice clean clothes and not dripping in sweat or walking frantically.

I'm really amazed that other people don't know as many people as I do that don't keep up with the news. Some people literally just have no interest in it. Even if it is on in the room they are in, they will tune it out.
You didn't have to see it on tv or listen to the radio. It was the talk of Charlottesville. You would have to be isolated and live in a cave not to know. And he worked for the hospital. Seriously? You truly believe that he could possibly be that clueless. Wow!

It is very possible for people not to be connected to local news at all. There was a really horrific, gruesome case recently in my area. It was a missing person case then murder case where they only found part of the body. There was intense coverage, search parties, increased police forces, etc. I have loads of friend and family who literally had no idea anyone was missing or murdered throughout this and only stared at me blankly when I mentioned it. One of them lived two streets away from where it happened. All of them were on facebook, are reasonably educated, and live in the area.
You just cannot assume that people are like us-we are tuned into this stuff and even then sometimes I have learned of missing person's cases in my area from you guys and not the news.

Of course, I think every part of his behavior can be explained, but as a whole it is making a lot of excuses for him. So, while I say this, it isn't that I mean I think he is innocent. Just that, by itself, not knowing a missing person's case is going on in your area is not suspicious to me.

Every post you make about this guy is trying to find excuses for him or defending him. Why are you spending so much energy on trying to make him look innocent? You haven't even toyed with the idea that he might be the one that took her.

If you are paying close attention to my posts, you will see that I am on the fence. I am not committed to a side. But I will point out when there are other possibilities where others are speaking in absolutes. The only absolute here is that he was the last one seen with her in a public place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bluestlamb