VA - Hannah Elizabeth Graham, 18, Charlottesville, 13 Sept 2014 - #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reckless driving in Va is considered 11 miles over the posted speed limit. There are 13 other reasons you can be given a reckless driving ticket in the state of Va besides speeding.

You can find the rest at the link below.

http://www.avvo.com/legal-guides/ugc/the-14-types-of-reckless-driving-in-virginia

A young relative in VA over corrected to avoid running off a road with a low shoulder and had an accident. She was unharmed in the one car accident, but was charged with reckless driving and went to court and cleared. She had zero prior driving infractions.

ETA: edited gross and hilariously ironic spelling error. Changed Wreck-less to reckless. Yes. I really did that.

I agree. I have had people come up to me and touch me and I felt uncomfortable but did not show it and put on a fake smile.

I've never had someone I didn't know approach me and put their arm around my waist, and walk down the st that way - to me that signals a comfort level of people who knew each other?

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 17m
BREAKING: police tell @HenryGraff they are serving another search warrant on Jesse Matthew's apartment in #HannahGraham case.

NBC29 @NBC29 · 4m
Investigators just exited Jesse Matthew apartment with evidence in hand. Placed in car.

ByJzvgLIcAA_IID.jpg

NBC29 ‏@NBC29 1m
BREAKING: landlord says investigators took two additional items from Jesse Matthew apartment for #HannahGraham case.

https://twitter.com/NBC29

NBC29
‏@NBC29
BREAKING: landlord says investigators took two additional items from Jesse Matthew apartment for #HannahGraham case.

Just a guess, but if the landlord knows they took 2 things, then it may have been stuff the landlord had to be told about...Like if they had to cut out a part of carpet, or take a drain pipe from a sink or something.

reckless right? if she crashed it wouldn't be wreck-less.... (lol)

JPA is moderately sketchy in some areas. I wouldn't walk it alone at night.

Just guessing but forensics may have found something already.

Ashley Banfield interviewed Chief Longo at noon and he said they found out the forensics won't be ready until tomorrow afternoon. He was disappointed, as expected.

Maybe these are the coolest cops you've ever seen. After they go through all your stuff and document it, they take it back to your home, tidy the place up and neatly place it back where they found it ?? :sweep:

Why didn't I think of that?? :thinking:

Okay...so another search warrant being executed on the apartment. What could this mean?? :tantrum:

?? Looking for something that was not specified in the first warrant. ?? JMO

A young relative in VA over corrected to avoid running off a road with a low shoulder and had an accident. She was unharmed in the one car accident, but was charged with wreck-less driving and went to court and cleared. She had zero prior driving infractions.

I agree that the law is too ambiguous/gives police too much leeway, especially in situation like your relatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89